1

Kitty

jimin doesn’t really consider himself as a bully target because one, he’s not a geek. but he’s not stupid either. he can easily recite the difference between tellurium and iodine down to the 7th decimal place of their atomic masses. maybe thats a bit geeky but everybody knows that. maybe not, b-but, he just likes chemistry, okay.

secondly, he’s a member of the track and field team. really athletic and garners enough attention from girls his age and even seniors to earn him a few handfuls of chocolate every valentines. third, he’s part of the school council. being the secretary counts right?

but just because he deems himself off the bully target list doesn’t mean a certain min yoongi does too.

and because of his short height along with his eye smile, chubby cheeks and his too-high-pitched-for-a-boy voice, jimin can easily be mistaken as a girl.

and because one time for their school’s open house, the student council decided that yes, cross dress is a good twist for them this year. and because jimin was too busy playing computer games the night before and was late for the event the next day, the only costume left in the box were cat ears, and a really short girls uniform along with knee high socks.

and because jimin passed off as a charming female cat hybrid, he instantly became yoongi’s favorite target for teasing.

"jimin-ah." a poke on his cheek woke jimin up. he looked to his side to see namjoon, one of yoongi’s friends, lazily smiling at him. jimin scoffed, resting his chin on his palm and continued sleeping.

"do you already have a group for the thesis?" namjoon continued, setting aside the fact that jimin’s eyebags are too big for his small eyes and that the guy is obviously in need of sleep.

jimin tilted his head to face namjoon though his eyes are shut. “thesis?” he mumbled sleepily.

namjoon nodded, smiling at jimin’s scrunched up face. “i could use one more groupmate.”

"so, what do you think, kitty?" jimin’s eyes bolted open quickly, glaring at the owner of the voice who dared call jimin that horrible pet name. he was met with none other than min yoongi grinning lazily at him.

"i’d rather not." jimin snapped, straightening his back and crossing his arms over his chest.

"what ever the kitty says, namjoon." yoongi says, putting emphasis at the word kitty. jimin feels his skin crawl with shiver, he snaps his head to the left ignoring namjoon laughing his off and proceeded to look at yoongi who still has that stupid grin plastered on his face.

"i told you, don’t. call. me. kitty." jimin threatens, willing his voice to drop a few octaves lower, popping his knuckles on both hands.

"if he stops, will you reconsider?" namjoon tried again, covering yoongi’s mouth with his hand.

jimin fights off a smile from creeping up, “maybe.”

the bell rang, jimin puts all his untouched books back on his bag. yoongi stood up from his seat, “okay,”

yoongi stopped beside jimin’s chair, smirked and winked. 

kitty."

jimin groaned loudly, banging his books on the table startling the people who were rushing out the room.

he looked straight at yoongi’s eyes, sending daggers through his glare. but obviously, the threat was not taken seriously because yoongi’s smirk only turned to a lazy grin.

jimin ignored this and sized the other up staring at yoongi and scoffed. oblivious to the fact that he was leaning towards the other. their faces only inches apart and their breaths mingling. 

"i swear if you two kiss i’m going to puke." came a voice from jimin’s side. jimin backed away from yoongi to see his friend, taehyung, with his arms propped on his hips and tapping his foot impatiently.

yoongi’s laugh came loud and irritating the second after. clutching his stomach and wiping tears from his eyes. he stopped when jimin stared.

"cats don’t like cuddles." he said to taehyung then looked at jimin.

yoongi extended his arm and rested his palm on the crown of jimin’s head. “am i right,”

he patted twice and ruffled jimin’s fringe.

 

 

"kitty?”

jimin face flushed. from anger or embarassment he doesn’t know anymore.

 

this was made when me and sister thought it was okay to turn a scene from an innocent kids movie ice age 4 to an outlet for our oh so deprived otp hearts.

anyone knows that scene? when the girl saber was drowning and manny (the mammoth) asked her if she wanted some help but the girl denied especially after diego called her kitty and just tension forever i can feel the tension through our tv screen and the scene was screaming MOTHERING YOONMIN.

and, thanks in advance. ^3^ my stories page is a mess right now sorry bcos i was too stupid to make each of my drabbles an individual story. /sigh