final

Believe it or not, I understand

Sunggyu sighed for the nth time as Jonghyun handed him a can of beer.

“Thanks” He uttered as Jonghyun sat next to him on the roof top of Infinite’s dorm.

“No Prob hyung,” Jonghyun replied as he opened his can and took a large gulp of the icy drink.

Sunggyu fiddled with the tab and Jonghyun chuckled next to him. Sunggyu turned and handed the can back to Jonghyun who opened it with minimal effort.

‘Thanks” Sunggyu uttered and Jonghyun just nodded then grinned at the older.

“You seemed a bit lost hyung.” Jonghyun uttered and Sunggyu gave him a weak smile.

“You can tell?” Sunggyu asked and Jonghyun nodded while he took another gulp. Sunggyu sighed and took a gulp of his own. “Pathetic.” Sunggyu growled, frustrated at himself

“I know right.” Jonghyun replied and Sunggyu laughed a bit.

“Still not working out with your dates?” Sunggyu asked in his concerned tone and Jonghyun shook his head.

“I’m good.” Jonghyun replied to which Sunggyu just nodded. “What about you and Myungsoo?” Jonghyun asked and Sunggyu let out a long sigh.

“Wait, what did you just say?” Sunggyu panicked, it was his deepest darkest secret.

Jonghyun laughed and fiished his can, rushing it before placing in on the ground next to him. “It’s no secret hyung, you like the visual and I am quite okay with it. Have you seen my tweet?” Jonghyun answered and Sunggyu took a nervous gulp of his beer.

“Come on Hyung, Key’s my best pal and we both know he’s banging Woohyun or whoever bottoms, heck I am not even sure.” Jonghyun stated and Sunggyu gave a nervous laugh.

“I am not judging you hyung, believe it or not, I do understand you.” Jonghyun smiled sincerely and Sunggyu raised a brow.

“How could you?” Sunggyu asked and Jonghyun grinned and inched closer to him.

Jonghyun then whispered in his ears that made him shiver. “Because I’m just like you.” He then smiled and Sunggyu burst out laughing.

“You? Really?” Sunggyu asked between laughter and Jonghyun nodded. “Wow cheers!” Sunggyu raised his can then took a big gulp. “That felt so good.” Sunggyu uttered and Jonghyun sighed next to him. “So who’s the target?” Sunggyu asked, raising his hand to form a gun and shooting Jonghyun on his forehead.

“Yah hyung, are you that drunk?” Jonghyun asked and Sunggyu shook his head. “Alright I’ll tell you” Jonghyun blushed as he uttered the name of his beloved.

‘jinki?” Sunggyu blurted out loudly and Jonghyun has to hush the older.

‘Not so loud hyung!” Jonghyun uttered as Sunggyu threw a fit of giggles.

“Nice one Jonghyun!” Sunggyu uttered, finishing his drink and crushing the can afterwards. “Any developments with him?” Sunggyu asked and Jonghyun nodded. “Oh wow that’s fast.” Sunggyu uttered, feeling a little hurt.

“We’re not yet dating hyung but he told me that he needed time to sort out his feelings. He just broke up with Joon hyung.” Jonghyun uttered and Sunggyu hissed.

“That bastard, making my twin cry rivers.” Sunggyu uttered in pure anger.

“Their relationship was failing; it had cracks so they both parted while they still can.” Jonghyun said, defending the decision of the two.

“He’s still a banging Mir out of the blue.” Sunggyu stated and Jonghyun sighed.

“He told me that he wanted to be whole before he accepted me. He wanted to be the Jinki deserving of Jonghyun’s feelings.” Jonghyun said and Sungyu smiled bitterly at that.

“Oh Jinki the cheese!” Sunggyu laughed bitterly and then rested his head on Jonghyun’s shoulder. “I wish my love story could be cheesy.” Sunggyu uttred and stifled a sob.

“Hyung it can.” Jonghyun replied and Sunggyu laughed hollowly.

“Like that would happen. Myungsoo’s a dickhead.” Sunggyu stated and Jonghyun chuckled.

“Sunggyu hyung, you know why I like you so much?” Jonghyun asked and Sunggyu shook his head. “You are a bit similar to Jinki hyung.” He stated and Sunggyu sighed at that. “I think you have a chance.” Jonghyun uttered and Sunggyu laughed at that.

“Not in a million years dino.” Sunggyu uttered and Jonghyun pouted.

“You have hyung. Don’t you see the way he stares at you?” Jonghyun pointed out but Sunggyu shook his head. “I am telling you this because I can see MyungGyu in JongYu.” Jonghyun uttered the fact and Sunggyu gave a dry chuckle.

“You think so?” Sunggyu asked seriously and Jonghyun nodded. “Well, thanks for giving me hope buddy.” Sunggyu uttered and Jonghyun smiled at him. Jonghyun then stood up and lend a hand to Sunggyu who smiled and gladly took it.

“I was wondering where you two had ran off.” They heard a voice and they were surprised when they saw Onew with Myungsoo by the door.

“Hi Hyung!” Jonghyun waved with a bright smile. ‘We were just talking.” Jonghyun said and Jinki nodded, pulling Myungsoo with him as they walked towards the two.

“Well I guess you two need to talk.” Jinki said then grabbed Jonghyun’s hand and pulled him away from the two infinite members. “Happy birthday Gyu!” Jinki uttered and gave the friend a hug.

‘Thanks Jinki!” He said and then waved as the two SHINee members walked back inside, hand in hand and smiling brightly when Jinki cracked a lame joke.

“So? You’ve got problems Myung?” Sunggyu asked as he eyed the younger. Myungsoo was silent and still as he looked at the floor. “Myungsoo?” Sunggyu asked and out of the blue, Myungsoo pulled the leder into a kiss that lasted more than what they both could imagine. Sunggyu kissed back, pulling the younger closer to him and wrapping his arm around the visual’s waist.

“My problem is you hyung.” Myungsoo uttered and Sunggyu was taken aback by it. “I can’t get you off my mind.” Myungsoo confessed and Sunggyu broke into a laughter. “I’m serious hyung.” Myungsoo pouted as he watched the elder laugh at him.

“That sounded familiar! Henry’s Song!” Sunggyu continued to laugh which made Myungsoo pout even more. “Come here myunggie!” Sunggyu uttered, arms wide open. Myungsoo bit his lip but then accepted the warm embrace form the leader.

‘Are we together now hyung?” Myungsoo asked and Sunggyu hummed his reply. “Great, we can ship Myunggyu publicly!” Myungsoo chirped and Sunggyu eyed him questioningly but then laughed before nodding happily.

---

a/n: Fail I know.. please forgive me!