Teddy Bear Trouble

FanGirl

Yoona's POV

I can't believe it! Today is the day I've been waiting for. It's EXO's Fanmeet!! I need to fix my things. 

Need to Bring:

Camera
Notebook
Photo Album
Album
Polaroids
Teddy Bear


Wait a minute, where's that Teddy Bear? Omo~ 20 minutes left for me to prep up. Aunt Julie will be here in any minute.

I started to take a shower and eat my breakfast. My twin baby brothers is still sleeping so I better leave early before those two goose woke up. After I prep up, I start to look for the teddy bear that supposed to be my gift for Luhan. 

I silently sneak at my siblings' room and I saw Kerth, my baby bro, hugging that teddy bear. 

"Hey Yoona, what are you doing here? You better leave before that two monkey woke up." Joseph said. Joseph is one of my brother. He's the eldest.

"Kerth got that teddy bear. It should be the teddy bear that I'll give to Luhan." I answered and point to the teddy bear.

"I have a plan..." he said.

He came near to Kerth and slighty move him so he can get the teddy bear. He passed it to me and tell me that I need to go using his hand gestures. I was walking out the door when I heard Kerth's yell.

"Hey! That's mine!!" he said while jumping on his bed. I start running as fast as I can. Kerth is a very good runner like a horse on a horse race.

"Noona~!!" he shouted while running. Right on time, aunt Julie came. I quickly rode on her car and lock the door.

"Hey Yoona, why are you running? Are we late?" Aunt Julie asked while driving. I just nodded as an answer.

 

><><><><><><>><><><><><><><><>>><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>>

Sorry for this very short update :( Maybe tomorrow I'll update this story and make it longer :)