What I did?

In Pieces

Things were scattered across the bedroom floor, clothes, shoes, belts and what else he had found in the closet were now on the floor. The mirror hanging behind the door it doesn't exist anymore, the shards were scattered together with the picture frame that had been hurled. The suitcase open over the bed was full of nothing, he just couldn't put his stuff inside, the anger still inflamed in his veins running all over his body.

He screamed in anger once again throwing another picture frame against the window, the glass cracked rising to the rim as made ​​a terrifying noise and Minho stood there looking hoping that the glass broke, broke into a million pieces as well as his heart it was broken, but it didn't.

Minho sighed and ran a hand through his tousled hair leaving it more than it was and looked around the room, he needed to hurry, and he needed to get out of there as fast as possible.

As he left the bedroom the pain rise up in his leg, he looked down and pulled snorting angry one of the shards of the mirror that was tucked in his foot, staining the floor with blood Minho walked down the hall ignoring the pain. This pain was welcome at the time, it was much better feel physical pain than this ing pain that he was feeling in his heart that was in pieces.

The front door opened violently slamming against the wall and Jinki appeared red and breathless, his eyes were wet and swollen and it made Minho's anger rise at a higher level still within of him, Jinki had no right to suffer, not after what he did.

"Minho-yah please, listen to me." he gasped, his voice coming out in a loud tone of despair.

Minho looked at him breathing quickly with his chest rising and falling down, he grabbed the handle of the suitcase harder making his fingers ached. The only thing that he wanted was to go away with nothing this .

Jinki ran to where he was standing in the middle of the room, his eyes quickly following the trail of blood on the floor leaving his eyes bigger when it was wide open.

"Are you hurt?" he whispered looking up and down on Minho trying to assess the damages.

Jinki reached out toward to Minho who knocked it away panting with rage. "Don't touch me, don't you dare touch me anymore." he growled.

Jinki looked at him wounded, his pout getting bigger indicating that he would cry again. "I..."

"No." he said cutting him off. "I don't want to hear you anymore, I don't want to hear your lies."

"Minho-yah is not what you think, I..."

"You think I'm stupid?" he shouted. "You think I'll stay here listening to you whine and saying that what I saw was nothing but a ing mistake?"

Jinki flinched, his hand shaking as he pushed his bangs out of his eyes, he suddenly fell silent and his eyes fell to the floor, Minho took to move. He pulled his suitcase and walked around Jinki going toward the door when he felt a tug on the back of his shirt, he turned and gave a look of anger to Jinki, he was clear he didn't want that Jinki touch him anymore, never.

"Please don't go, don't leave me alone."

Minho laughed, his laugh sounding hysterical even to his own ears, a laugh that broke when a sob rose in his throat. He wouldn't cry, he wouldn't cry much less in front of Jinki.

"I can't bear to stay any longer in the same place as you, I can't even stand to breathe the same air as you." his voice coming out cruel crushing Jinki every word. "I can't stand no more look at you."

Jinki let go Minho's shirt and he turned around putting his feet in his shoes and slamming the door behind him with violence, violence enough to make the wall vibrate with the force.

Minho got into his car throwing the suitcase in the back seat and punched the steering wheel grinding his teeth to hold another scream that rose in his chest. He started the car and went screeching on the asphalt leaving behind the place where he lived for two years and thought he was happy, he thought.

He snorted and shoved his foot in the accelerator seeing the pointer speed vibrating rise, his hands gripping the steering wheel so tightly that his knuckles were white and the first time he felt like he wanted to disappear, vanish from the face of the earth.

The light changed to yellow and Minho stepped deeper into the throttle passed with the car by crossing when a high horn sounded and Minho turned his face to the right at the same moment that the truck collided with his car by dragging until stop against the pole on the other side.

Minho blinked trying to focus his eyes on something, everything was blurry, his head and his body ached, the sound of screams invaded his ears and he felt something sticky dripping down his face, his head began to feel heavy and before he completely pass out he muttered.

"Jinki-yah."

 

●﹏●

 

Beer bottles were strewn across the table and floor, the silence of the house was scary and accuser, Jinki stood there staring at the wall, he had no more tears to cry, he was dry inside. It had all been a mistake, a ing mistake that happened without even he realizes when he realized it was too late.

He cried and kicked in the middle of the office without caring who was watching and everyone was watching, he shouted showing a side of him that no one had ever seen, not even him. Minho at the first moment looked surprised and then his expression was changing and what Jinki saw there on the face of the man he loved was disgust, disgusted of him.

A sob came from his lips and Jinki took a bottle drinking another sip of beer that was already hot, it come down in his throat sore from screaming and he grimaced, Minho always said that he wasn't a good drinker and got drunk very fast but look now, he had lost count of how many bottles he had drank and so far he hadn't gotten what he wanted. He wanted to get drunk to the point of passing out and at least for tonight forget everything that had happened.

His phone started ringing and Jinki hit his head on the table, he knew very well who it was and now he wasn't in the mood to talk to anyone, seconds after his phone stopped and he breathed again opening another bottle of beer and drinking a big gulp feeling the liquid down his throat. His phone started ringing again and Jinki moaned grabbing it and looking at the id and Jonghyun's name flashed on the screen.

"I won't answer, stop calling me." he said looking at the phone and turning off.

After a while Jinki finally got what he wanted, he finally got drunk enough to get hardly get up from the chair where he spent the whole night sitting. His legs braided as he tried to walk into the room forcing the supporting wall for balance, his eyes fell again on the trail of blood now dry and dark in the hallway doing he remember Minho again.

Jinki tripped on the tip of the carpet and fell off on all fours whimpering as he crawled into a fetal position, his eyes closed and the only thing that he could see was Minho's expression again, in fact he could see all Minho's expression that he did in that day, all of them, all.

He hugged his knees and rested his head on the carpet feeling the fibers scratching his face and sighed, the only thing that he wanted now was to pass out without thinking of anything else, it was too much to ask for it? Yes, it was.

The door was being violently punched and Jinki groaned turning to the other side, the sun crept into his eyes closed making the headache fluttering around his skull, the knock at the door didn't stop.

"Go away." he whispered, his throat painfully scratching.

The knocking became more insistent and Jinki snorted opened his eyes for a second later regret when the sunlight hit directly against his eyes making him groan.

"Go away." he said out louder this time.

"Jinki-yah open this damn door before I put it down." he growled on the other side of the door.

Jinki groaned again and dragged in a half-sitting position trying to pull over on the couch and crashing hitting his neck against the seat causing him swearing.

"Jinki-yah I'm warning you, or you open this ing door or I put it down." he said growling again.

He rose from the ground with a little difficulty and took a deep breath. " Jjong-yah I'm coming!" he said walking to the door rubbing his sore neck.

He opened the door and squinted, Jonghyun was standing there with messy hair and huge dark circles surrounded his eyes, he was wearing the same clothes that he wore in the office yesterday.

"Why are you looking like you didn't sleep last night? You don't have any reason to be like that beyond me."

Jonghyun huffed annoyed pulling more the open door and went through Jinki that stood there blankly for a few seconds.

"Yah! Where do you think you're going?" he said entering and chasing Jonghyun.

Jonghyun looked at the state of the kitchen and then to the bloodstains on the floor with wide eyes.

"What happened here?"

Jinki crossed his arms and made angry pout. "What do you want?"

Jonghyun turned to Jinki with a scathing look doing Jinki get a step back unconsciously. "Why you didn't answer your damn phone?" he shouted.

"I wasn't about to listen to the sermon on the phone, I'm sorry if I'm already feeling a piece of without having someone to throw in my face what I did wrong."

"Aish! Jinki-hyung I wasn't calling you to talk about it even though you deserved to hear some truths, but that's not the case now. The most important thing is that Minho-yah..." he looked away and looked at the scenery outside the window.

"What about Minho-yah?" he whispered. "He's in your home or in Taemin-yah? Don't tell me that he was going Kibum's home, that ?" he said through gritted teeth.

Jonghyun ran a hand over his face stressed and tired choosing to ignore the small explosion of Jinki's jealous.

"No hyung, he is not in my home of any of us, he is in the hospital between life and death right now." he said with a straight face.

Jinki widened his eyes and felt the ground being robbed of his feet falling awkwardly sitting. Jonghyun crouched beside him and put one hands on his shoulders.

"He probably had an accident yesterday when he was leaving here and hyung?" he said making Jinki look in his eyes. "His condition is very serious and it may be that... maybe he can't survive."

Jinki gasped and sobbed in despair as tears fell down his face like waterfalls. "How? What happened?"

"A truck crashed into his car at the intersection and..."

"I need to go see him." he said rising suddenly.

Jonghyun stood up and sighed. "I don't think that's a good idea now, not after what happened yesterday."

"What? You're telling me not to go see my boyfriend... that is in the hospital right now?"

"He's still your boyfriend?"

That was a low blow and it only made Jinki cried even more sobbing like a child with a runny nose. "I don't care, I just need to go see him, please." he pleaded.

At the end Jonghyun was convinced and the two went to the hospital where Jinki came desperate running through the halls to be stopped by the nurses because he couldn't get in the way he was.

After a thorough cleaning and sterile clothes he could finally enter the ICU to visit Minho, what he didn't expected was that Kibum was already there and so he couldn't enter in the room, because it was allowed only one person at a time.

Jinki sighed with his ​​wrists clenched to the side of the body trying all ways to keep calm and not drag Kibum out of the room by his colored hair, which at this time were blue, and kick him out. He still couldn't get over what had happened a few months ago, he couldn't swallow how Kibum was all over Minho's shamelessly in front of everyone saying he was better and that Minho deserved someone better in his life than Jinki.

Minho took it as a joke laughing and leaving it be, but Kibum didn't and Jinki much less. The two got into a heated argument that almost went to physical assault on that and both throwing in each other's faces reason to have Minho like if he were an object that could be played. At the end Jinki won because he had a triumph, Minho loved Jinki and not Kibum and this settled the matter.

Now things had changed, he had screwed up everything, he had finished with the love that Minho felt for him and his words spoken the last day still swirled in his head. "Never touch me. I can't stand to look at you anymore. I'm disgusted with you."

Words that hurt, but maybe not as much as Jinki's acts, not as much as the idiocy that he had done on a whim, to think that his life had become dull and feeling and that every day was killing him. He had been blind and dumb and now the person that he loved was lying in a hospital bed with tubes attached to his body and breathing by a machine.

His heart thudded painfully in his chest and Jinki leaned against the wall taking a deep breath trying to hold back his tears, he didn't want that Kibum saw him crying.

Kibum finally came out and Jinki saw a sarcastic smile appeared on his lips luscious with gloss. "I honestly didn't think that you would have the courage to show up here, not after yesterday."

"How do you know what happened yesterday?" he said between teeth shivering in anger.

"Somebody told me." he said cheerfully. "Someone told me about how you're a for ing with the first guys that appears in front of you, but let's agree that this isn't new, perhaps to the poor Minho which is now there almost dying because of you."

Jinki didn't answer, not the way that Kibum expected. Jinki raised his hand and slapped Kibum's face that was in shock with the marks of fingers printed on the face, Jinki's eyes narrowed and he came closer.

"What do you think or think about me doesn't interest me and here is you. I didn't with nobody and if you really know what happened yesterday shut up and don't mess in my things, and stay away from Minho because he is still mine." he growled the last word.

Kibum pouted who would cry and hurried with his hand on his face, Jinki straightened his posture and bowed apologizing to the nurses who were there watching the scene with wide eyes and open mouths in shock.

As the door closed behind him his face fell, the scene in front of him was far more terrifying and shocking than he had imagined, Minho had his head bandaged, bruising and cuts all over his face, the left arm was with a cast and his chest barely moved with respiration. The tears began to fall again and Jinki slowly walked to the hospital bed with afraid to get close.

Jinki took Minho's hand in his own that was full of scratches and minor cuts and squeezed lightly. "I'm sorry my love, I'm so sorry." he whispered.

The beep of the machine was constant and Jinki stood there holding his hand for awhile until his legs began to ache and he sat on the stool beside him. Minho's eyes were moving under the eyelids as if he was dreaming and Jinki wished it was a good dream at least he wasn't suffering so much.

"You haven't idea how I feel stupid for doing it with you, with us. I should have never succumbed to the temptations of him, I should have never let him touch me, it's just... I don't know, I don't have excuses for what I did. But I swear it was just that once, I had never betrayed you Minho-yah, ever. "

Tears rolled down his face more and his heart was ever tighter, how he wished that Minho could actually hear him, how he wanted that Minho yelled at him now. Anything was better than this silence and the annoying noise of the machine.

That day Jinki lay in bed crying, he didn’t do nothing all day. The bottles were still scattered in the kitchen, the blood was still all over the floor of the hallway and living room and the bedroom was a complete mess with everything overturned and broken. He stared at the large crack that was on the window thinking about everything, thinking about nothing, drifting between sleep and stay awake.

Jinki was in pieces like a mirror on the floor and it was his entire fault.

The night came the call that changed everything, that changed his life or we can say that ended what was left of it. Minho succumbed to his injuries and died the 2:38 am.

He died and Jinki never had the opportunity to apologize for his actions, never could hear Minho's voice, feel his loving hands or his sweet kisses, not anymore, never more.

Jinki cried loudly sobbing clutching to the pillow that still smelled like Minho's and at some point he fell asleep with tired eyes and heavy head of thinking and blame himself for everything.

The phone began to rang, the sound sounded like it was inside his head and Jinki moaned shoving the pillow on his head and rolling to the side, was it impossible to have of little peace? The phone kept ringing until he slammed his hand on the nightstand groping to find the damn phone.

"What?" he snapped without even opening his eyes.

"Good morning Lee Jinki-ssi do you like to make a new plan for your..." Jinki hung up the phone and threw it away listening the noises of it breaking, he didn't care.

Turned aside again and stretched his arms feeling the bed was still warm and a smile appeared on his lips for the next minute disappears. Jinki sat up suddenly with his heart beating fast against his chest and looked around, the room was tidy and everything was in its place. What had happened there, someone had cleaned while he slept? It was Jonghyun?

Jinki get up from the bed stumbling in the sheet and ran out of the bedroom, the hallway was clean with no blood and in every step his heart beat faster. He crossed the room that was also free of bloodstains and skidding into the kitchen with socks on a wooden floor. Jinki froze in place, his heart beating furiously for a few seconds and his vision was blurry, he stayed in place like if he had forgotten how to move and how to breathe again.

He entered in the kitchen with slow steps, his legs trembled at every step threatening to weaken anytime knocking him down and finally the tears began to fall.

Minho turned around with a smile on his lips that died when he saw the situation of Jinki, he looked up with a frown and turned his head sideways blinking confused. "Why are you crying? Did something happen?" he asked worriedly.

Jinki blinked doing more tears fall, his hands trembled violently beside his body and he took another step forward.

"Y-you... you're really here?" he whispered.

"What are you talking about baby?" he asked with a raised eyebrow. "Jinki-yah what's happening?"

Jinki ran to Minho and wrapped his arms grabbing him by his shirt and sobbed holding strong.

"Jinki-yah what happened, please tell me what's wrong." he said worried.

Jinki looked up and stared at Minho's brown eyes, eyebrows together as a sign of concern and lower lip slightly frowning.

"Tell me, huh?"

"You... you d-died, you died and I... I…" he said between sobs.

"Baby I didn't die." he said Jinki's hair. "I'm right here in front of you, I didn't die baby, I didn't die." he said wiping his tears with his fingers.

Jinki nodded feeling Minho's warm fingers caress his face.

Minho was standing in front of him, was right there in front of him with messy hair, his eyes still a little sleepy wearing his favorite blue pajamas, one big of a hickey on his neck was screaming, one that Jinki had done last night and...

Last night?

He widened his eyes and pulled away taking his arms from Minho's and running his hands over his face feeling the soft skin of his cheeks against his fingers, feeling his nose, his big eyes and big eyelashes, his lips lightly red and plump and his angular jaw.

"It was all a dream?" he whispered. "No, it was a nightmare?"

Minho smile, a smile that Jinki loved and pulled him close again hugging him tight. "It was definitely a dream Jinki-yah, I'm here, I didn't die." he whispered Jinki's back with circular movements.

Jinki laid his head on Minho's shoulder and sighed shakily, the air slowly emerging from his body. "Yes, you're here, you're here."

Minho was silent leaving Jinki cry softly on his shoulder. "Promise me you'll never leave me? Promise me you will always be by my side no matter what happens?"

"I promise baby, I promise I'll be with you forever, I'll never leave your side no matter what happens okay?"

Jinki nodded and held stronger Minho's shirt against his fingers. "I promise I will never let you down."

"You would never do it baby, I know you won't."

The tears fell again with more intensity soaking Minho's shirt that stood there him without saying anything else. Jinki felt pain in his heart, he still felt the loss and he promised to himself that he would do everything to preserve what he had, he would take advantage of the time he had beside Minho's because it can be that this hadn't passed a dream, but no one ever know about tomorrow and what it holds.

The most important thing was to have the person he loved beside him and the rest could wait, for now he would enjoy it.

Jinki looked up and smiled. "I love you." he said brushing his lips against Minho's.

Minho smiled and leaned. "I love you more." he said kissing him.