Score!

A Day At The Gym

Taemin would describe his love for this boy, as just a simple crush. He'd usually watch him from the distance, while the other toned boy would lift weights.

 

"Yah Taemin, stop being obvious." Taemin snapped out of his thoughts and looked up at his best friend, Kibum, who was stretching. He noticed how his friend was also getting toned out. Just a few months would do the trick...

 

"I'm sorry but he's just... look at him Kibum." Taemin continuously addressed how he thought the boy was perfect, he suddenly froze when the boy walked by.

 

He was also with a friend and they were both laughing at whatever their conversation was. To Taemin his laugh was beautiful, music to his ears.

 

"The other one's pretty cute too..." Kibum whispered into the younger boys ear.

 

 

* * *

 

 

Taemin listened to his music while on the treadmill, sweating buckets. He got used to it though.

 

"Leave me alone Kibum." He felt something poke at his back.

 

Another poke...

 

"Look, Kibum I'm in the-" Taemin saw Kibum in thedistance, flirting with the friend of his own crush. Taemin had his head phones in hand and turned to see the cute boy smile.

 

"I-I didn't mean to ruin your workout, but I just want to offer you a bottle of water... You look like you're gonna pass out, and I got worried." The boy said sweetly.

 

"T-Thank you..." Taemin took the water bottle slowly, and looked as the boy watched himself.

 

He saw the boy look over to one of the clocks, in a frantic matter. "Sorry I have a kickboxing class now. It was nice to meet you." He waved and left.

 

Taemin's heart fluttered, and then Kibum came over and poked him on the side.

 

"Ooooooo~" Taemin frowned as Kibum constantly. They both went to the gym pool, but first got changed into their swim suits.

 

20 minutes later he saw his crush enter the pool area with his friend. Taemin stared in awe, and waved to the boy, who also waved back. Taemin stood by the pool.

 

He was so hypnotized that he didn't notice a flying football hit his head, making him fall into the deep waters. He really couldn't move, he heard screams from his best friend, and felts arms wrap around him and bring him back to the surface. Taemin felt lips touch his own, very soft ones. A few moments later Taemin sat straight up and saw the boy he had a crush on blush lightly.

 

"Thank god you're okay Taemin-ah." The boy knew his own name, and Taemin felt as if he was in heaven.

 

Kibum in the background was mouthing something to him. 'M-I-N-H-O' over and over again..

 

"Minho you saved me..." His smile grew gradually, and it made Taemin feel happy.

 

* * *

 

"I hope I get to see you some place else besides the Gym." Minho chuckled, walking close to Taemin in the dark gym parking lot.

 

"You have a ride?"

 

"This is embarrassing... No I usually take the bus..."

 

"Oh..." Minho looked down at Taemin.

 

"I'll take you home then."

 

"Thank you, but are you su-"

 

"Positive." Taemin sat in the car with Minho, until they arrived at his house. Minho walked Taemin to the front door and watched as Taemin fiddled around with his keychain.

 

"Goodnight Taemin-ah~" Minho stated but didn't leave yet.

 

"Wait!" Taemin thought he would leave, and grabbed the elders arm, pulling him close into an embrace.

 

"Tae-" Taemin stood on his toes and kissed the boy he had, had a crush on for half a year. They had been there for a few minutes before Minho pulled away, out of breath.

 

"Taemin..." He whispered lightly.

 

"Yes Minho Hyung?"

 

"I've liked you ever since you joined the Gym..." He admitted.

 

"Ever since I joined, I started liking you." Minho had wrote down ona random piece of paper, his phone number, and gave it to Taemin who exchanged his.

 

"Goodnight Taemin." Minho kissed the boy again, parting lips a few seconds later.

 

"Goodnight Minho Hyung..." Taemin was now the happiest person on earth.