Chapter 1: Finally, Debut

8Heroines | Cube Entertainment New Girl Group | Disbanded January 5, 2015

Eight young girls were nervous but excited in the backstage of 'Music Core'.

May bounced around to Jade, who was watching Fiestar perform. May smiled as she was trying to get Jade's attention, but with no luck. So May waved her hand in front of Jade, "Yah dongsaeng pay attention." Jade didn't look at May for a bit but turned her head, "Go away unnie. I'm trying to watch our sunbaes." the other girls laughed since Jade ignored her unnie. May didn't take that and started to tickle Jade to death. 

Yooyoung, who didn't want either dongsaengs to run out of energy before this, so she stopped them, "You can get her later May." Hay giggled, "And Jade." Jade looked at Hay. Hay fixed her hair, "And shouldn't you be listening to your unnie?" Jade shrugged and continued to watch the TV screen. 

Ryu brought water over to Jade, "We all know Jade by now don't we?"

Aubrey nodded next to Jade, "Jade. Our stubborn friend who doesn't like to listen to unnies at all." her and Ryu laughed. 

Vivian giggled from her spot next to maknae Angel, "We all know Jade very well isn't that right Angel?" Angel nodded happily, "Jade unnie is stubborn like what Aubrey unnie said." the girls laughed and kept talking until it was their turn to go onstage. 

Vivian was giving the girls a talk before going onstage, "We worked hard for this didn't we? With 4Minute sunabes, BEAST sunabes, and everyone else giving us support." the other seven girls nodded. Vivian, "So lets go out there and kick some !" the girls cheered and got onstage for their performance. 

After the performance the girls were surprised because as soon as they performed, people have had looked at their 'Flashback' MV and the group was amazed.