I

Just One Day.

A/N: Hey! So this is my second fan fiction and it's based on my favorite member from bts. It's only going to be four chapters because I'm planning to release a long fan fiction soon. (: Hope you guys enjoy the chapter. Please give it lots of love!


Every time he looked at her, he looked at her with tenderness. It hasn't been too long since she's made herself well known throughout the whole school. I mean everyone knew her, even the faculty who barely knew half the names of the students.

He always found her different. Different than the other girls he has encountered before. She was indeed strikingly beautiful. And she knew it herself as well. But what she did made others question themselves.

"Why would someone so pretty do that?" It almost seemed surreal for someone like her to do such things. Maybe she had a reason.
                                                                                                                        —
"Yah. Taehyung, why do you have to drag us to school at 6:00 in the morning?" yawned Namjoon as he struggled to walk. "Yeah us too?" The rest of bts claimed.

"I'm sorry but I need all of your help. Just help me out this once?" pleaded Taehyung. With his sincere look, he was able to convince everyone.

 "Nicely place those petals all over the grass" he ordered Jungkook, who was looking lost. "Yah! Quit playing around with the bear and help Jungkook!" He flicked Jimin's head as he passed by him.

The rest of the members were prepping for the song that they have written for this special occasion. Taehyung literally stayed up late with his hyungs trying to write the perfect song to convey his feelings.

As much as the members were against him going after her, they couldn't help but feel happy for him. She was all he talked about. His eyes always lit up whenever he talked about her. But they knew well what could happen to someone as pure and naive as him.

They've never seen him work hard at something. Not even once. And to think that it was all for a girl, made them pity him. She was a hard one.

"You think this will actually work?" asked Jin as he began to the guitar ever so slightly. "I don't know man. But if it doesn't, I don't know if he'll be able to take the rejection" answered Suga. "He's an idiot but it's best he goes through heartbreaks. It will make him mature more, you know what I mean?" Namjoon stared at Taehyung.

"Alright guys she'll be coming any minute!" He ran all over the place trying to perfect everything. "It's good, now go stand in the middle" J-hope commanded.

Just as everyone was making last preparations, they soon found themselves in front of her. They all looked at Taehyung, waiting for the cue.

"Park Ji Hae" Taehyung began. "When I met you, I knew right away you were the one. I don't care if you do all the things you do. I mean I do care but I'll make you stop. I'll guide you to the right path, we'll do it together. P-Please go out with me." He stuttered. "For just one day, let me show you who I am." Taehyung fidgeted as he waited for a response.

"You don't know anything" Ji Hae stated. "You can't just say you'll make me stop. What are you? My dad?" she chuckled at the last part. "How many times do I have to tell you to stop pestering me. You and me will never be, if that's what you think."

The last part broke Taehyung's heart but nonetheless he kept a straight and sincere expression. "Yah! Can't you just give him a chance?" Suga suddenly gripped her wrist so that they were now face to face.

"Get off me. You have no right to touch me" she shooed his hand off. "You're a total bi-" he began to say when he suddenly got caught off  by Taehyung. "Don't hyung" he calmed him down. "Sorry Park Ji Hae, I'll try my best 
to impress you next time."

She just walked passed him without even glancing at him. The mood became awkward afterwards. The rest of the members stood at their spots trying to process what had just happened. They slowly made their way towards Taehyung.

"It's ok, Don't get discouraged" Jimin comforted Taehyung. "Maybe you should move on" suggested Namjoon.

"No you don't understand. She'll accept me and she'll change. I'll make her see that there are other options instead of smoking and drinking all the time" He snapped. "I know she's got a good heart" he finally trailed off, with the teddy bear in his hands.

"Why can't the hyungs understand how I feel? They shouldn't just assume how she is by her actions. Sure, they demonstrate the opposite of good. But they can't just judge someone so quickly" Taehyung said to himself.

"That's how I started" he continued. "Everywhere I went people would just make fun of me, because of my personality. Especially when I was younger, I was made fun of because of my way of thinking. I never found anything wrong with me. Not at all."

"When I met the hyungs, they treated me as a regular person. I finally found a group of people that hung out with me for my personality. Yeah they usually make fun of me but I know they're just joking around."

His first meeting with Park Ji Hae was very peculiar. Nevertheless it was ravishing. To him, anyways.

It was like any day. Getting ready and then going to school. Bts and Taehyung would always walk together since their houses were near each other but since he received detention, Taehyung had to serve it early in the morning. Whenever Bts and him weren't together, people would always find the perfect time to bother him. He, himself never understood why.

He never fought back, instead he would just ignore it. It wasn't that he was weak, it's just that his mother raised him with the idea that responding would just make things worse. He never really enjoyed picking fights whenever he was with bts. 

Taehyung never mentioned any of the conflicts to the hyungs or else it would just spark trouble. They always defended him. Always.

Just as he made his way to school, a couple of punks began to name call him. ", freak, useless, idiot." Basically anything that could piss him off. But he didn't let them, instead he just walked passed them with a smirk on his face. That was, until one of them shoved him to the floor.

"Is something funny, you abnormal freak?!" the guy asked. But all Taehyung did was stare blankly at the floor. "Yah! Can't you see that we're talking to you?" As soon as Taehyung got up, someone unknowingly made their way to where they were.

"Don't you think that's a bit harsh?" the girl asked. Everyone just stopped with what they were doing. She, she was stunning.

Her feautures seemed too perfect. Her hair was long and rich. It flowed down her shoulders making her porcelain skin glow. Her cheeks showed a hint of pink as she deeply stared at the guy's face. She was indeed the definition of beautiful. 

"Yah!" she yelled as she called out to them. It definitely snapped everyone back to reality, including Taehyung. "A-Ah..we were just playing around, right Taehyung?" one of them assured her while trying to get Taehyung to play along with him.

"Get lost" she spat out to him. "U-Uhh..sure" he stumbled back while taking his leave. Soon enough, everyone followed.

With just the two of them left, he began to stare at her in awe. "Next time, try to stand up for youself or else they'll just step all over you" the girl warned him. Just like that, she began to take her leave.

"Wait!" Taehyung called out to her.

"Thank you!" he began. As she turned around, he noticed smoke coming out of . "hmm?"

"Y-You smoke?" he stuttered, confused at what he was seeing. The girl just smiled at him, like she knew exactly what was going on in his mind.

That day he vowed to win her heart and change her ways. 


A/N: Hope it was good(: