1

BE MINE?
 

                        image

 

"Annyeonghaseyo" you greet the customers as they walk into the cafe.

Its been quite a while since you've started working in this cafe. Earlier you just thought of a summer job , but then you decided to work part time after school here. Your manager too , approved.

Other than you , one of the guys from your neighbourhood also worked here as a part time. He was cute , pretty popular among the girls and also a warm hearted fellow. At one sight , he might have had seemed cold and arrogant but then , its just looks right?

Kim Myungsoo , was his name .. and you both knew each other pretty well due to living in the same neighbourhood and working at the same place. Also not to deny , you did have a small crush on him. He did protect you from a couple of bad guys loafing around the streets in the late evening when you guys were returning after work and also walked you till home everyday.

"Sarah-yah! take the orders to table number 3!" your manager yelled as you hurriedly tiptoed towards the order counter and took the drinks to table number 3.

"Gamsahamnida" the customers thanked you , their faces beaming with smiles.

You smiled and walked away to the other table to get orders , where a couple of high school girls , probably the same age as you were sitting.

"Annyeonghaseyo ~ your orders please?" you asked as you always did but one of the girl kept staring at you with a scowl on her face.

"Is he not taking orders anymore?" she asked.

"Excuse me?" you replied confusedly.

"YAH .. DONT ACT ALL INNOCENT . GO CALL MYUNGSOO OPPA TO TAKE THE ORDERS WE DONT WANT YOU!" she said in her high pitched voice.

"I am sorry but he would be late for work today" you replied slightly intimidated by her behaviour.

"I DONT CARE , JUST CALL HIM OUT NOW" she said thumping her fists on the table.

"I am sorry but I am the one who takes orders and Myungsoo-ssi is going to be late for work today" you said firmly resulting in the girls getting up and the gathered around you.

"Who does she think she is..messing with our Lee Yuna" one of the girls said with a scoff,

"She probably doesnt know that Yuna and Myungsoo oppa are dating" the other one chirped.

"Look, I dont care who is dating whom but myungsoo-ssi isn't here ,,, he said he'll be late for work.. so please try to understand ." you still replied calmly.

"AISH.. THIS GIRL IS GETTING ON MY NERVES NOW" the third girl screamed as she flicked a glass of water on you finally stood up . The manager rushed out to see what was happening. You gasped in shock.

The other two giggled softly and high fived each other,

The girl was almost going to grab your collar until she was interrupted by a familiar voice.

"LEE YUNA , Stop It ! , don't touch her. . . " 

"But Oppa , she was bullying me...." the girl's voice turned all cutesy.

"Dont fool around ... just go away from here" 

"But Oppaaaaa.... " she pleaded but he walked past her and pulled inside by holding your hand.

The girl walked out of the cafe in embarrassment followed by her two minions.

Myungsoo finally took you to a corner of the cafe and made you sit on a chair.

"Hyung ... could i get a towel please?" he asked the manager who nodded and got him the same.

He gently took the towel and wrapped it around you , and then walked inside the work area of the counter.

You instantly got up so that you could go check for more orders but Myungsoo glared at you so you sat down again. After minutes of fidgeting with you phone , you finally decided to message him

"Myungsoo-ssi , don't do this to me... I have to leave for home early."

Myungsoo from the other end of the cash counter narrowed his eyes at you and shook his head and the very next minute you received a text.

"You shall go home with me today ... no more causing troubles. You can't even deal with whiny girls like the one earlier."

You pouted and stuck your tongue out at him.

"There were three of them and they were scary! and they also claimed the scariest one to be dating you."

Myungsoo looked you but you didn't notice his gaze.

"Right . . . . but the girl i like is also pretty scary"

You tilted your head in confusion.

"You like someone among them!? Omo .. I knew your choices were always scary"

Myungsoo stifled a laugh , earning a glare from the manager who motioned him to work on the expenditure.

"Not among them .. but she's right here.."

"Where? Introduce me to her!" 

"Sadly , I cannot. . . "

"Waeyo!?"

"Because she needs me right now or else she'll catch a cold" you felt as if you heard his voice along with the message.

You blinked twice to confirm that you only were dreaming and this wasn't real.

But then , it really was Myungsoo ... he walked closer to you and gently kneeled down , drying your hair with the towel that was wrapped around you.

 

"Babo-yah" he said as he gently cupped your cheeks and leaned in for a kiss. You shut your eyes immediately. . . you could feel that his soft lips brushing against yours which made heat creep up to your cheeks.

As he pulled away , he smiled shyly still cupping your cheeks and pressed his forehead against yours.

"So... Be mine?" he asked with a smile and you blinked in response shyly ducking away. Myungsoo smiled at you.

"MYUNGSOO-YAH! WHAT IS THIS ...<3 <3 kkk THE TOTAL FOR TODAY! " the manager screamed resulting in both of you laughing.

 


A/N: This was for the anon who had requested the Myungsoo scenario long back on my tumblr . I AM SO SO SO SO SORRY for not having posted this earlier Mianhaeyo. Hope you like this ~

Also this is my first time writing an infinite scenario :)