You can call me Oppa

can I call you oppa?

Kyungsoo bite his lower lip nervously as his crush, Kim Jongin walk passed him. Kyungsoo looks down on his feet as he hold his breath. When Jongin is far enough from him, He let out his breath. 

Kim Jongin a.k.a Kai is Kyungsoo's crush since two years ago. Kyungsoo is Kai's senior, Kyungsoo is on his last year of higschool while Kai is on his second year. But Kyungsoo had a weird dream, He wants to call Kai an Oppa eventhough he is older than Kai. Yeah, Kyungsoo had an Oppa kink.

But Kai doesn't even know him, That's what Kyungsoo thought.

"Ugh, Why is he so handsome?" Kyungsoo whines to himself, earning a few glance from the students who was walking on the hall. Sensing their glance, Kyungsoo smiles awkwardly at them and run away to his class in embarrassment. 

He entered his class and sits down on his chair. He slams his head on the table and groans. Thanks god, There are not many people in here plus the class is noisy. 

"Excuse me" A girl said while knocking the class's door shyly. Baekhyun who is the closest to the door approach her. "Yes cutie?" 

The girl blushed and bite  her lower lips. The girl is probably on her first year and she probably likes Baekhyun, judging from her reaction when Baekhyun called her cutie.

"I-is Kyungsoo sunbaenim here?"  She asked. Baekhyun's eyes scanned the classroom and spotted him. 

"Yah Kyungsoo-yah!"  Baekhyun shouted. "What" Kyungsoo answered lazily. "Come here for a sec"

Kyungsoo sighs and walks to the front of class. His eyes locked on the girl and frowns. Isn't that Kai's little sister? What is she doing here?

"You are Kim Yoojin, aren't you? Kim Jongin's little sister?" Kyungsoo asks her. The girl, Yoojin, nods her head and smile a little. "Neh, You are right"

"What are you doing here?" 

"Oh! Park Chanyeol sunbaenim asked me to call you. He said that he wanted to talk to you. He is waiting on the park" She said and smiles at him. Kyungsoo frowns. "Oh? Okay" 

"Let's go then" She said and walks away, wanting Kyungsoo to follow her. Kyungsoo walks behind her, following her quietly. 

"Yoojin-ah!" Baekhyun shouted. Yoojin stopped her steps and looks at Baekhyun who us waving his hand in front of the class. "Let's go for an ice cream after school! I'll wait for you near the gate!" He shouted, earning a few 'Ooh~' from his classmates. 

Yoojin's cheeks turned into crimson red. She nods at Baekhyun and walks away with a faster step, leaving Kyungsoo behind. Kyungsoo walks faster to catch his pace with Yoojin. "Yah, Wait for me" He said.

Yoojin slowed down and smile sheepishly at Kyungsoo. "Sorry, I forgot"

"Neh, Sunbaenim"

"What?"

"Do you like my brother?" She asks. Kyungsoo stopped his steps and looks at Yoojin. It feels like a stone just hitted him. "S-sorry?"

Yoojin looks at Kyungsoo and shakes her head. "Nevermind. I just thought that #^$ (£)÷^ ^£, % ¥¥" She said, murmuring the last part. "Anyway! We're here. I have to go now. See you later Sunbaenim" She bowed to him and runs away while waving her hands to Kyungsoo, Leaving Kyungsoo dumbfounded.

 

-Kyungsso's POV- 

"Weird" I murmured and walks to Chanyeol who is sitting on one of the bench. "What do you want to talk to me?" I said, making the tall guy snapped out of his thought. 

"O-oh Kyungsoo-ya. Sit down" He offered, tapping the empty space beside him. I sit down beside him. Strange, that boy is usually active, why the hell does he look so nervous right now?

"Talk. I don't have much time, break is almost over"

Chanyeol sighs and look at me. "I'm just going to say this once so please listen carefully" He warned. "I like you Do Kyungsoo" He said. 

My eyes widened in surprise at him. Park Chanyeol like me? Me? Chanyeol? Like? Oh god. "W-what?" 

"You heard me" I stand up from the bench . "Y-You can't" I stuttered. "You can't like me" I walks away from him.

"It's because of him right? Kim Jongin" He snickered. I stopped my step at the mention of Kim Jongin's name. I look down on the ground. Am I being too obvious?

"Answer me. It's because of him right?!" He snapped and grab both of my hand, gripping it tightly. I tried to push him back but it is useless, He is too strong for me. 

"Let me go!" 

"No! Answer me!" Chanyeol gripped harder. "Let me go Park Chanyeol!" 

"N-" His words are cutted as someone punched him, hard. "You heard him, let him go"

Chanyeol touched his now-bruised jaw and smirks. "Nice to meet you here, Kai"

I look at Kai and gasped. Kai is here! Gawd, What to do? 

"It's not nice meeting you here" Kai said with a monotone voice. Chanyeol scoffed and grabs Kai's shirt collar. Kai keeps cool and only looks at Chanyeol, seeming not interested. 

As Chanyeol was about to punch Jongin, Someone called Chanyeol. "Chanyeol-ssi! the principle is looking for you!" 

Chanyeol push Jongin away and glares at him. "We're not done yet" Chanyeol warns and stomps away. 

"Ah man, It's tiring" Jongin said and stretch his body. I look at him and gulp. "T-Thank you" I said. Kai looks at me and nod his head. 

"Are you alright?" He asked me. Oh my god Kai is asking me. I nod my head awkwardly. 

"Kai-ssi"

"Yes?"

"Can I call you Oppa?" I asked him. Wait, I freaking asked him! What the hell! Stupid mouth! Kai looks at me weirdly. 

"No" He said and walks away from me. 

"Do Kyungsoo you're stupid!" I yelled as I hit my own head repeatedly, regretting all of the thing that I said. I sigh and walk to my class. 

I spend the rest of the day regretting what I just said. Blaming myself. Stupid me. Stupid mouth. Stupid. Stupid. Stupid. I walks out of the class and sit down on a bench on the park. 

It seems like my soul already left my body. 

"Aish Do Kyungsoo! Why are you so stupid! Why did you even said that?! You creeped him out! His face was so priceless. Oh My god, What have I done to him?! But I really want to call him Oppa" I talked to myself. 

"Why?"

"You asked me why?! I don't even know why. But I really want to"

"Really?" 

"YES FOR GOODNESS SAKE'S" I screamed and trun my body around only to be greeted by Kai's face. I jumped back in shock as I look at him. 

"K-K-K-kaii!"

"So, you want to call me Oppa huh?" He smirks. I look down and play with my fingers nervously. Kai touch my jaw and bring it up so that I'm looking at him. "You have to answer when someone asked you a question" He said. 

"I-uh. I- Yes" I finally said, not daring to look into his eyes. Jongin chuckles at me and lean closer to my face. He was about to kiss me when someone bumped into us. 

The person said a quick apology and run off, seems like she's in hurry. I look at the person and frown. "Isn't that Yoojin and Baekhyun? I thought they already left for their date"

Kai let go of me and looks at the person. She is indeed Yoojin. And she is running towards Baekhyun (?). Kai's eyes widened as he sees her with Baekhyun.

"YAH! KIM YOOJIN! I TOLD YOU NOT TO GET CLOSE TO A GUY!" Kai shouted as he run to their direction. I see Yoojin widened her eyes and grab Baekhyun's hands to run away with her. "OPPA MIANHAE! SARANGHAE!" She shouted and run away. 

Kai ruffles his hair in frustration and walks to me. "Sorry. My sister is such a rebel. I told her not to date yet. But- ugh nevermind. That little girl needs to get scolded"

I laugh at him and he looks at me. "So, Can I call you Oppa?" I asked him again. 

Kai looks at me and smile. "You can call me Oppa" He said and his lips touched mine. I tilt my heads to deepen the kiss and hug his neck. Kai's hands trailed down from my back and it landed on my , squeezing it it. 

"Oppa~" I let out a moan and let him kiss me hungrily.