A Moustache Quest

Moostachio

Kris stared at himself in the mirror. He admired his face and his perfect eyebrows, but he felt something was lacking. A moustache. Sadly he could never grow one because ain't nobody got time for that! Ever since watching The Good, the Bad, the Weird, Kris was captivated by Lee Byung Hun’s mustache.He needed one. But how?

 

This is why Kris went to Chanyeol. The kid could fix anything, even if his ideas were a little strange.

 

“How can I grow a moustache?”

“Obviously if you can’t grow a moustche, you just draw one on your finger and walk around like that.”

“GENIUS,” Kris was about to pen one on his finger when Chanyeol stopped him.

“Bro, no. I’m gonna be perfectly honest with you. You’ll it up judging by your other works. Let me do it” Chanyeol snatched the Bic pen and drew a crooked moustache for him.

 

“I feel like im in one of those old westerns.”

“DUDE. We should totally rob a beanie baby store.”

“....we should!”

 

“You sure Baekhyun won’t be mad about this?”

“He's cool.”

"Alright but I'm just telling you now, I brought some bats just in case you wanna rough up his store a bit."

"Sweeeeeeeet."

 

end

 

A/N this is a random drabble. ok byebye