one.

i just need your smile

 

 

because you are worth it

 

It's okay, Donghae tells himself as a soft whimper escapes his lips upon receiving another harsh kick from Hyukjae. Donghae looks up and sees Hyukjae's proud gummy smile. He does not hear the cheering of the crowd around them but just stares at the dazzling smile that makes him complete. Because it is Hyukjae, it does not matter to Donghae. Donghae will do anything for this one guy, even if he happens to be the one that hates him most.

Donghae cried the first few weeks the school found out he is gay. But now, he thinks that it is a blessing in disguise because Hyukjae is noticing him now. He silently wishes for Hyukjae to be his but he never will be. Because Hyukjae hates faggots like him. So he continues to keep his feeling in the heart he does not mind offering to Hyukjae if he ask for it, and admire his smile although it will never be meant for him. He feels that he plays a part in making Hyukjae smile because that's what he does when he notices Donghae like now.

Donghae whimpers again when he is pulled up harshly. An unexpected punch lands on his left cheek this time. Hyukjae sneers before hissing, "What the hell are you looking at, ?"

It hurts, Donghae thinks. But it doesn't matter because it is Hyukjae. He bites hard on his lower lips and waits for all this pain to end. The pain does not matter once he saw his smile and hear his laughter again. When the crowd disappears and the doors are closed, he wraps himself with his blanket, brings nemo close and allows the appearance of the first lone tear. Then the next. And another one.

Because he just need Hyukjae's smile. That alone is enough to numb the pain. Because it is Hyukjae...because Donghae loves him.

 


I hope you understand the story. Random ;;