3 Words

Yoonmin moments~~

 "Yoongiiii" Jimin hugged the older boy and kissed his cheeks "We just met few days ago,you miss me that much?" Yoongi wrapped his arms around Jimin's waist securely yet loosely. "of course,duh. Lets stay at home all dayssssss. I wanna spend all my time with my Yoongi"  Jimin buries his face on Yoongi's neck and hold Yoongi closer.

"Lets watch movie,Yoongi hyung" Jmin pull Yoongi to the sofa and inserted a disc into dvd player "what movie did you want to watch?"

"Frozen..." Jimin blushed

"Ha,you so childish,baby" Yoongi pull Jimin into his hug and kiss the top of Jimin's head. "You're my only chil.dish baby.. I miss you a lot over the few days,Jimin"

"The movie started" Jimin take a seat beside Yoongi and leaned on Yoongi's shoulder. As the movie started,Yoongi felt boring but he cant say that to Jimin.  "Let it go,let it gp,cant hold it back anymore~~" Suddenly Jimin sings the theme song,making Yoongi bursts in laughter. "What da.... Such a kiddo. why my baby is so cute" Yoongi pinched Jimin's cheeks non stop.

"I'm Olaf and I love warm hug" Jimin giggles and spread his hands as wide as he can "Olaf? sorry,Olaf,my hug only for Jimin" Yoongi laughed again.. "I'm Jimin and I love warm hug. Yoongi,give me warm hug" "Come here,baby" Yoongi put  Jimin on his lap and wrapped his arms around Jimin. "I miss you a lot. Don't go again. I'm lonely" Jimin subconciously shed tears on Yoongi's shouder.

"Jimin,its my work. We both know that right." Jimin just nodded and continue sobbing on Yoongi's shoulder.  "Stop sobbing- I will ask for Namjoon's perrmission to bring you next time" Yoongi caressed Jimin's jet black hair gently

"mmmm" Jimin nodded and slowly fall asleep on the older male's shoulder. Yoongi smiling,caressing the younger's hair and watch the movie till the end After the movie end,Yoongi switch off the tv and carries Jimin in bridal style,to their shared room. Yoongi put Jimin gently on the bed not wanting to the younger to wake up but Jimin did wake up. "Jimin" Yoongi's pink lips curved into the sweetest smile he have. "Sleep,baby" Yoongi take a place beside Jimin. "Hyung~~,I love you a lot. You're my everything. Dont ever leave me" Jimin hugged Yoongi tightly,not wanting to the older male go. "I already said I wont leave you,baby and...." Yoongi lift Jimin's chin to look at Jimin's eyes "…I love you too,Jimin" "Hyung,its been a long time since you say that" Jimin giggles happily "I love you now go to sleep" Yoongi glared at him "But hyung……" "Sleep,I'm tired." "Hyunggggg" Jimin start to whine. "My cute little baby" Yoongi cupped Jimin's cheeks and lock their lips in sweet kiss. "I love you,Jimin" "Hyung,moreeee" "I want to sleep" "More....." In annoyance,Yoongi kissed Jimin for the second time,sweeter than before. "Now sleep or I will kill you." Yoongi wrapped his hands around Jimin. "okay,hyung~~" Jimin closes his eyes while Yoongi carresing his hair and he slowly fall asleep. "Sleep well,my sleeping beauty." Yoongi slowly fall asleep and joined Jimin in dreamland..