The Hater and the Hater's secret admirer

Anti-ChunJoe
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Third Person's POV

 

It was a day-off for Teen Top after their High Kick world tour and all of them are already on the floor, lying down as they fell asleep except for three persons, Ricky, Chunji and L.joe. Ricky was just staring at nowhere while the ChunJoe couple are hugging each other in front of the visual maknae. And as usual..

 

 

 

"Chunji hyung~",L.joe cooed

 

 

"What is it,Ljoe?",Chunji asked him as he hugged him tighter

 

 

"I love you.",the rapper stated as he kissed Chunji

 

 

 

Chunji kissed Ljoe back until it became a passionate kiss and Ricky was looking at them... furiously.

 

 

 

 

y Ljoe, Chunji hyung is mine. Go away from him. Go away. He's mine.. you flirt. Tiny. Dwarf. Smurf. Midget. You . Stop kissing my Chunji hyung like that. Go away! He's mine! You Ljoe! You ! ChunJoe ! ChunRick is still much better than your couple! HMP!  Ricky stated in his mind as he glared at Ljoe.

 

 

 

 

 

He quickly went to his room that he shared with Changjo who was sleeping soundly at the kitchen so he was really alone in their room. He quickly took his laptop and looked at a Teen Top fansite. He saw a picture of him and Chunji and that made the visual maknae smiled but his smile quickly faded when he saw a picture of ChunJoe. He clenched his fists as he rolled his eyes. ing Chunjoe, ing Ljoe. Eww. They're gross. I hate that couple.. Ljoe's better off with no one here. Psh! He said while smirking.

 

 

 

He quickly looked at many fansites of them but most of the couples being shipped in their group was also the couple that he really hated the most. What was it? It's ChunJoe and Ricky just closed his eyes 

 

 

 

 

"Chunjoe? Tss.. I really hate them. I hate them.", he stated as he turned his laptop off before  laying on his bed.

 

 

 

He took a picture from his cabinst and looked at it clearly as tears started to fall from his eyes.. his Chunji hyung forgot him cause of that Ljoe. He still remembered how his hyung took great care of him before he ended up falling for his Ljoe hyung who did nothing but to ruin their moment together..

 

 

 

/flashback/

 

 

 

"Chunji hyung! I want that bear! I wanted that!",Ricky stated as he pointed out a white bear.

 

 

 

Chunji just chuckled on how Ricky act like a kid. He just nodded before playing the game again and again until he caught

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter