~ Chapter One ~

The Untouchables

~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • 

"My name..." The unseen girl's took a deep breath, the scene beginning in a rural city as she spoke as a voice over. "..is Ham Eunjung. I live in a small civilization where it means everything to be in a high class. Where I come from, there is strict segregation law between High class and Low class -- Low class beings like myself. Everything is fairly easy for the High class people, unlike how it is for us. I've learned... what it was like in Seoul. Washing machines instead of hand washing. Normal showers instead of tubs of water and a bar of soap. Extra food -- leftovers that they throw away so easily without a care that there is my people probably fighting for food in order to survive. Oh' how it's so much easier. We have a name that the higher class calls us, terrified to even touch us thinking they may get a disease or something. This is my story, the story of the Untouchables.

~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • 

Eunjung pulled on her sweater before putting on her backpack and fixing her hair. The ping of her phone brought her attention away from the mirror and down to look at the message that she had just received. Using the pad of her thumb, she flicked upward on the screen, unlocking it and going to her messages. A smile pulled at her lips as she read the message from her friend, Jinwoon.

[Text From: Jinwoon] You mind hurrying it up in there, Princess? It's colder than Alaska out here.

She could hear in her head the sarcasm that he always uses with her. Jinwoon was a jokester, and she loved that about him. He could always make her smile, even if she was upset. She'd known Jiwoon for years-- he was the one who knew more about than she knew about herself. He always had a thing for calling her Princess. Ever since their eighth grade year when Eunjung was rejected by someone she had been crushing on since the third grade. He had rejected her for being 'too' poor. That was when Jinwoon told her, not every princess needs to be rich and that the only thing it takes to be a princess, is to have a pure, rich heart. "You're beautiful in every single way, Eunjung. Don't you forget that, alright?" Eunjung quickly typed her reply before running out of her room and into the kitchen.

[Text From: Eunjung] If it bothers you so much, leave without me then :P

[Text From: Jinwoon] No, No. I'll wait patiently for you, Princess. >:D

Eunjung hurried around the corner, grabbing a bagel and stuffing it in before calling out to her mother, her words mumbled with full. "Mum! I'm leaving with Jinwoon." With that said, she quickly closed the door behind her, running up to the shivering Raven haired boy at the end of her porch. 

"Hm~ I don't remember having a chatter box as a friend." She joked, smiling over at her friend as he breathed into his hands for warmth. 

"Don't judge, Princess, or I'll have no choice but to judge you the next time you're in this condition." He chuckled softly, offering an arm to her which she happily linked her arm with his as they walked down the street.

[I apologize that I stop short, I had the chapter prepared but i lost the rest so im starting over. I shall update more tomorrow or later.]