Taehas start...

Destiny?

POV TAEHA

                                                                   

“Taeha what’s wrong?! Why are you crying?!”, asked me Hyojun but I couldn’t stop crying to answer him.

 

“TaeTae what’s wrong come on tell your Hyo hyung.” He tried again time but I just couldn’t stop, then he lent me his shoulder to cry on until I felt better.

Of course I took his offer greatfully. In the following 20 minutes he tried to comfort me by saying stuff like everything's fine” or “it will work out doesn’t matter what”.

He really helped me and after a bit I calmed down and could finally tell him what was wrong with me.

 

“Okay TaeTae now tell me what’s wrong? “

 

“Did you not hear about it?”- I asked him sobbing.

 

“I didn’t hear anything, I just came home from a schedule and found you here crying like there is no tomorrow.”-he told me totally worried about me.

 

“Okay Hyung I’m sorry... I forgot that you weren’t at home.”

 

“That doesn’t matter now! Please stop crying and tell me.”

 

“Yeah I’m sorry... The manager called me to his office because he wanted to talk about something...”

 

“What did he say to you? Did he call you a crybaby again?”

 

“What the heck Hyung ?! No he didn’t and I would never cry like this because of such a stupid reason!”

 

“Okay Okay I’m sorry go ahead.”
 

“He told me that I will not debut with you as A- Jax...”-and this was enough for me to start crying again.

 

“WHAT THE HELL!? What the f**k is his reason for this decision?!”

 

“He said that there are enough members already and that... you don’t need me because they have so many vocals so there is no need for me and they don’t need another dancer because you are good enough for two.”

“...”

“Hyung?”

“What the ing hell is wrong with this guy? I will go and talk with him! That’s not how it’s supposed to be, come on  you are a part of this since the very beginning! He can’t just tell you out of the blue that there is no need for you anymore...”

 

“Hyung there is no need to do this for me besides the others  talked to him already and he won’t change his mind. But I will really really miss you.”

 

After that I had to get my clothes and stuff from our shared room and that horrible day ended with the most painful last fairwell I’ve ever had.

But what should I do now? Singing and dancing are the only things I’m good in. Okay I’m pretty good in crying as well but I don’t thing that will help me.

My last chance that my parents could be proud of me is away...

I’m a good-for-nothing... what should I do now?



Yehet :D And the second chapter is finished :3 It's really short sorry for that >x<

But to be honest I don't really know so much about the whole A-Jax thing. I only know Taeha was supposed to be a member of A-Jax and a bit for their debut they changed the line-up :/ poor Taeha baby T_T

I choose Hyojun because of this twitt :

TRANS] 130712 Taeha & A-Jax Hyojun's conversation

@Taeha4: hyo hyung~!! hwaiting ~! like like~! A-Jax hwaiting~!!

@Ajax_HJ91: this fellow. i really miss you good boy!!ㅋㅋ

(cr.SPEED  스피드 Malaysia Fanbase)

Hope you like it !! Love all of you <33

Please leave me a comment ~<3