green tea frappes and a busan won bin

Photographs

Tatsmato Cafe is always crowded on Mondays,Thursdays and Saturdays.Daehyun never knew why he even bothered counting how many customers entered,he mainly only worked here for the cheesecake.The mask covering his mouth annoyed him a lot,as the itchy fabric would always scratch his lips and the black bunny ears way too heavy to place on his head.Also,the pink apron that was mandatory to wear was a little huge embarrassment.The other workers,Kyungsoo,Jongin,Baekhyun,Jongdae,Jongup and Zelo all had better jobs to do then him(and the fact they were all dating pissed him off).

It was a Wednesday,which meant that the cafe wouldn't be crowded at all,and so for the only thing happened were people their faces off.Himchan,his boss was once again giggling at his phone,rollling on the floor and taking,yet another selfie.Kyungsoo was baking another cake,with Jongup and Kai dancing away,Baekdae were singing while serving a person,who had pink hair(A/N:Guess who it is in the comments below,hint:is in exo) which was tied into a really babyish style.

Rushing in,was a boy with brown hair and a polaroid attached to his hand.Panting as he struggled to run up to the cashier(which was Daehyun) and give him a 5000 won note.

"Green tea frappe"the boy stated,not even glancing at Daehyun,his head was still facing down at the floor.Gosh,was the floor more interesting than him?Or maybe the boy found Daehyun ugly,well that is sad.Daehyun even felt his heart explode,just by seeing the boy's head covered by the snapback.Or did he have a crush on the snapback?

He slowly walked to the coffee machine and turned it on and yelled motioned Kyungsoo to make the frappe as it was his break which meant.He would reunite with his love,cheesecake.It also meant,he could try to find who Himchan kept on giggling and poop rainbows at.Seriously,Himchan was right now,Nyan Cat.Flying like a unicorn and pooping multi-colours while prancing through the cafe.

╰( ´・ω・)つ──☆✿✿✿✿✿✿

Daehyun leant a couple of things that day.One,the boy's name was Yoo Youngjae,he learnt from Jongdae,and the boy loved music.Baekhyun and the boy were like BFFs(according to Baekhyun,who shouted at Daehyun,that if he did anything erted to Youngjae,his balls would be cut off).Jongin had also stated that,Kyungsoo and him were dating,which made Daehyun throw up Himchan's terrible delicious cheescecake that had strawberry jam in it.Who the heck puts jam in a perfectly good cheesecake?!

Walking to his own apartment,which contained,ehum,Himchan.Who was crying in the corner growing mushrooms.

Ding!

Baekhyun:

REMEMBER,I'LL CHOP OFF YOUR BALLS IF YOU DO ANYTHING ERTED TO MY YOO YOUNGJAE.ヽ༼ ಠ益ಠ ༽ノ.JUNG DAEHYUN.Also,tell Chanyeol that I miss him^(me,jundae,taohun and jongsoo,also jonglo are crashing at your place soon)Tell Himchan,Yongguk isn't coming.BUT MY YOUNGJAE IS.IM BRINGING MA BUTCHER KNIFE SO BE WARNED.

Before Daehyun could text back,There were ten elephants stomping through which made Himchan cry because 'Yongguk' wasn't there,Daehyun thought.Facing the door,was Youngjae who still had a polaroid attached to his hand.Himchan was crying a waterfall.

"Yonggukie-hyung is Himchannie's boyfriend"Zelo stated in the most montonous voice he had ever hear.SO,this guy was their boss's boyfriend.Alright.Wait,their boss was dating?!Who would date a diva like him?Wait,Baekhyun has a boyfriend,but Baekhyun is worse.It just doesn't make sense.

'Hey Busan Won Bin!Ge-hic- me a -hic- somet-hic- to drown my sorr-hic in!"Himchan cried as he was crashing into walls,while putting on lipstick onto a giant cardboard figure of a boy,who Daehyun presumed was Yongguk.Then Jongin,magically pulled out a karoake machine(seriously,it was like magic) and squealed like a little girl who had just received icecream.Then,Youngjae went to the machine and tapped the microphone nervously,while grabbing Baekhyun,who just smirked at a fuming Daehyun.

"We'll be singing 'What is Love'!"exclaimed an excited Bacon as he hugged a nervous Youngjae.*Youngjae is singing D.O's parts.

'

[Youngjae] Girl
I can‘t explain what I feel

[Youngjae] Ou~Oh~Yeah
My baby, baby, baby, baby
Yeah~Yeah

[Baekhyun] Haruga machi ilbunchorom neukkyojige mandeulji
Nomanisseumyon yonghwasoge juingong
[Youngjae] Nol borodallyoganeun eksyonsinirado jjigeulgot chorom
Nan machi yongungi dwen gotchorom

[Baekhyun] Non nege wanbyok
[Youngjae] Sangsanghebwasso
Hamkkeramyon ottolkka Yeah
[Baekhyun] Nan noman gwenchantago malhejumyon modu wanbyokhe
Oh baby

I lost my mind
Noreul choeummannasseultte
No hanappego modeungoseun Get in slow motion
[Baekhyun] Nege marhejwo ige sarangiramyon
Meil geudewa
Sumaneun gamjong deureul lanwojugo bewogamyo
Ssaugo ulgo anajugo
[Baekhyun] Nege marhejwo ige sarangiramyon

Sesangnamjadeul modu nalburowohe
Noreul gajin nega jiltuna jukgennabwa

[Baekhyun] Hega gado dari gado jolde anbyonhae~Woah
Nan bogiboda ujikhage mideullamjaraneungol
Non algedweltenikka Woah~
[Youngjae] I~don’t know why
Joldejogin igamjong nega senggakjocha hesseulkka
Ne gyote isseultte nan jomjom dedanhan namjaga dwedo
Bitnaneun gol

I lost my mind
Noreul choeummannasseultte
No hanappego modeun goseun Get in slow motion
[Baekhyun] Nege marhejwo ige sarangiramyon
Meil geudewa
Sumaneun gamjongdeureul lanwojugo bewogamyo
Ssaugo ulgo anajugo
[Baekhyun] Nege marhejwo ige sarangiramyon

[Youngjae] Ganjorhi barago barandamyon
Irwojilkka
Donghwayegichorom
Yongwonhan dulmane Happy ending happily ever after Woah~
[Baekhyun] Namaneun nol midojugo jikyojugo dallejulkke
Nipyoni dwelkke
Nigyoteso jolde anttona~

I lost my mind
Noreul choeummannasseultte
No hanappego modeun goseun Get in slow motion
[Baekhyun] Nege marhejwo ige sarangiramyon
Meil geudewa
Sumaneun gamjongdeureul lanwojugo bewogamyo
Ssaugo ulgo anajugo
[Baekhyun] Nege marhejwo ige sarangiramyon

Sesangnamjadeul modu nalburowohe
Noreul gajin nega jiltuna jukgennabwa
[Youngjae] My babe, baby babe, baby baby
Nolaraboneungol
Ige sarangingolga
Aichorom nol jaju utgemandeulgo
Chingguchorom nol gajang pyonhage mandeulkkoya
[Baekhyun] My babe, baby babe, baby baby

Marhejwo nege What Is Love?

After the deadly performance,that made Daehyun's heart flutter at Youngjae's beautiful singing he faced the other way to find Youngjae,snap a pictur of Daehyun's shocked face.