Chapter 1

Sweet Latte

                                                                              BGM:BAP-COFFEE SHOP


 

 

     End-year school holiday has start and today is Monday.Chaekyung wake up early in the morning because she need to go to her works as usual.She works as a waitress at a coffee shop near her house.She quickly goes to the bathroom to take a bath.Then,she wears a white blouse and black skirt.She takes a breakfast before goes to her works.She goes to her work by taxi.It takes 10 minutes to arrive there.

 

     As usual,she is greet by her boss and her co-worker.She bows to them and goes to the worker room at the back of the coffee shop.She quickly put her bags and wears her apron.After that,the coffee shop is open.Then,she goes to the counter to take customer orders.3 hours later,the coffee shop is full with many people from different generation.Then,a guy with brown hair order a latte.After that,Chaekyung serves the latte to that guy,they both exchange their gaze and they both fall in love in the first sight.

 

"Hello.Here is your latte.Enjoy your drink."

 

"Hello and thank you.Oh,before I forget my name is Kim Jongdae.You can call me Jongdae or Chen.Nice to meet you and what is your name?"

 

"My name is Park Chaekyung.Call me Chaekyung and nice to meet you."

 

"I hope we can be friend."

 

"Me too"she reply as she excuses herself.

 

     After that,she quickly goes to the washroom.She wash her face as she feel that her heartbeat thumps rapidly."Am I fall in love with him?"she asked herself.At the same time,Chen feel that his heartbeat thumps rapidly and asked the same thing like Chaekyung asked herself "Chaekyung.A beautiful name to a beautiful person"he thought.After Chen finished his latte,he quickly goes to the counter to pay the latte and he give his phone number to Chaekyung co-worker.He tell her that pass it to her and said someone give her this phone number.He also asked Chaekyung phone number.After he get Chaekyung phone number,he quickly goes back to his house as sky slowly became dark.4 minutes later,Chaekyung goes out from the washroom and does her works.Then,her co-worker give her Chen phone number and tell her that someone give it to her.She thanks to her and continue her works.


 

 

     After the coffee shop closed,Chaekyung goes back home by walking down the street.It takes 20 minutes using a shortcut.Actually,she is an orphanage.That's why she lived alone in a small apartment.Before she lived alone,she lived with her uncle.When she grown up,she need to find the money by herself.She had to transfer to a school near her house.Then,she arrive at her home.She quickly takes a bath and wears a comfortable clothes before goes to sleep.Before she goes to sleep,she eat her dinner and watches television.Then,her phone ringing that she got a message for her.She read the message.

 

"XXX:Hello Chaekyung! This is Chen.What are you doing now???"

 

"How does he get my phone number?"she thought.

 

"Chaekyung:Hello Chen.Now,I'm watching a drama.What are you doing?Where does you get my phone number?"

 

"Chen:Right now,I'm making same dinner to myself.I get your phone number from your co-worker.Do you have my phone number?"

 

"Chaekyung:Yes,I have it.I need to go now.Bye and good night!"

 

"Chen:Bye and good night to you"

 

     She ended the chat with him and goes to her dreamland.On the other side,Chen still eat his dinner.After his chat with you ended,he jump like a little kid get his lollipop around his house.Then,he hear a knock.He quickly open the door and his friends quickly go inside his house.He close the door and goes to the living room to asked him something.

 

"What are you doing here in this time,guys?"

 

"We just want to chat a little with you as we just bored sitting at the house doing anything"Suho said.

 

"Okay,I have something to said"

 

"What it is?"Kai asked.

 

"I just fall in love with a girl"he said as he jump like a little kid again.

 

"OOO~~~~Our Chen fall in love with someone~~~"said Baekhyun.

 

"What is her name?"Kris asked.

 

"Her name is Park Chaekyung"Chen answer as he remember your face.

 

"She has the same family name as me!"Chanyeol said.All the guys chat a little about their day.After that,they went home and said goodbye to themself.Then,Chen wash his face before went to his dreamland.