The horror begins

When Midnight Tea Parties Go Wrong

The clock on the nightstand table was displaying 4 am in the morning. Luhan groggily turned his head to his left and supported himself on both his elbows, yawning in the process while accustoming his eyes to the darkness surrounding him.  The scrawny boy groaned with a defeated snarl, realizing his chances of falling asleep was slim. So with that he stood up, let his bare feet touch the light hardwood floor and began his journey out of the bedroom, starting with the long hallway on the other side of the door.

His skin immediately reacted to the changed temperature outside his cocoon of warmth, reacting in such a way that goosebumps formed on his forearms.  Luhan crossed his arms in a feeble way to protect his bare limbs, them up and down in a monotone pace.

His destination was clear. It always was. Luhan’s source of comfort in these situations was what helped him cope with the reoccurring nightmares, harmless but oh-so-scary for the deer like boy.

When he reached a white, flaking wooden door, he stopped in his tracks and looked at the shining doorknob meeting his eyes. What if I bother him? Maybe he really does hate it even if he says he doesn’t…  I guess I’ll just have to trust him.

And with that decision Luhan made up his mind, turning the cold, metal knob with his pale fingers, smoothly slinking in through the small passage he created for himself. He closed up to the king-sized bed in front of him, slinking down under the covers as quietly as possible.  He grinned happily as he felt the thick eiderdown embracing his body, slowly regaining some of his previous warmth. Luhan threw an arm around a big ball of pillows and covers beside him, smugly sneaking up and burying his head in the big ball of fluff.

“Night, night, Sehunnie~”

“Sehunnie?” The ball grunted and started moving underneath its sheeted surface. “Luhan, I’d appreciate if you knew which room you snuck in to before curling up in a ball next to the person owning the bed.” With that a flustered light brown head popped up, looking indifferent in its previous statement.

“You’re doing the same though, calling me ‘Luhan, Luhan’ when I’m not even Luhan…” The other boy answered groggily and snuck his head even deeper in to the covers. “Let’s just sleep now Sehuna~ No more tonight.”

The ball suddenly started moving frantically and gave birth to a pale skinned boy, sitting straight as a stick next to said “Luhan”.

“What kind of games are you playing here? What do you mean ?! Lu, let go of me and go to your own bed, I don’t even know what you’re doing here!”

The other boy suddenly grew irritated when his formation around the ball got interrupted by the entity dissolving. 

“Stop with the games, Sehun! Let’s do tomorrow… Let’s sleep”, he nagged and helplessly threw his arms in a fit of irritation next to his sides. “You know I can’t sleep when I have nightmares. Nightmares are scary.”

“Wha-  Since when did you go to other peoples rooms and cuddle up next to them, calling them other names than given to them?! You must be sleepwalking…” He exhaled with a tired voice, trying to kick Luhan out of the bed. “Now move before I’ll sit on your face.”

With that threat Luhan threw himself up, staring at the other boy in the dark with sunken eyes.

“Hun-ah, I’ll wushu you back to Qingdao, tie you up in my bed and punish you for three days if you do that…” Luhan smirked and closed up next to Sehun. “Do you really want that?”

Luhan pushed Sehun back, trying to nibble on his neck with a sneak attack. With protesting sounds Sehun attempted to push him away while whisper-screaming through their brawl to not wake up the other members.  Luhan straddled Sehun and had both his arms in a steady grip, smirking down at the boy beneath him.

“Have you gone insane?!” He whimpered underneath the silhouette towering above him, doing wormlike movements to slip out of Luhan’s grip.

“What do you mean insane? Don’t you like it when I’m rough, Hun-ah? Sorry baby, I’ll be gentler next time if you want me to be”, he answered softly and loosened his grip around Sehun’s wrists.

Sehun felt the opportunity and kicked him away with such force he landed on the floor beside them, groaning loudly because of the hard fall.  Luhan rubbed the back of his head and sat up sheepishly, shooting daggers at Sehun in the dark.

“What the hell… Not cool Sehun, that really hurt you know... You could just say no to my advances, but I thought it was okay since you said you preferred it that way”, he complained while pouting angrily on the floor. “Besides, when the hell did you get so strong? And when did I get kind of tiny…”

Sehun blew up his cheeks like a blowfish and stood up from his lying position, turning on the lamp on the nightstand table with a quick flick of his finger.

“Cut the bull! What are you trying to pull, Luhan?!” He growled with annoyance and crossed both of his arms in the process. “I don’t understand what-“

Sehun suddenly stopped in the middle of his sentence, with pale skin and widening eyes he gaped open like a dying fish. He looked at both of his hands and held them in front of his face, so shocked by the sight that he fell backwards on the bed.  Luhan looked as terrified as Sehun and started shaking furiously. His eyes doubled their size and he fell backwards the same way Sehun did, only to get plastered against the wall like it was his only lifeline.

“Yah… Hun-ah… Why are my hands so small?” Luhan asked with tears in his eyes, still shaking from the horror that had just struck his eyes. “And why am I so tiny?”

Sehun beamed to the wall mirror on the opposite side of the room and fell to his knees when he saw the dreadful sight in front of him.

“I… I’m not Sehun… Then why…” He got paler than he already was and felt his eyes go to the back of his head. The furniture around him turned in to a fierce spiral, making his mind and body heavy. Suddenly his limbs hit the floor, making Luhan’s screams disappear in to the distance.

 


 

“YAH!”

Eh? Who’s screaming?

“Wake up idiot!”

Smack.

Sehun felt pressure against his skull and something heavy on his chest, like a ton of stones hindering him from rising up. He fought the stones as well as he could, but to no avail. He was too weak.  What’s that buzzing sound though? It sounds tiny and annoying. It almost sounds like-

Smack.

The stones flew off his chest as easy as a cold summer breeze and eased up his entire body. Sehun blinked a couple of times and sat up, only to be met by two big deer eyes in front of his, staring intensely at him. 

“AH!” He shrieked and flew several meters back until he clashed with a bureau.  He suddenly remembered the previous event and how everything went black, probably meaning he passed out. Sehun looked at his long, scrawny legs and thin arms reaching out in front of him.  He felt the nauseating queasiness coming back and his head going heavy again. Oh god, I’m going to pass out again.   

Smack.

“Hell no. You stay awake now and listen to me,” a sassy voice snarled beside his ear and smacked his cheek once again. “I know it’s crazy, but listen to me. While you were passed out like Sehun after too much s-“

I’m falling. I’m passing ou-

Smack.

“CONCENTRATE!” The voice screamed and startled him so much it felt like he had been injected with adrenaline. “Anyways, I thought out the possibilities and got my priorities straight.”

“Oh god please don’t say what I think it is…” Sehun complained and hid his face in both of his unusually big palms, at least bigger than what he was used to.

“We’ve eaten bodies.”

Sehun stared at Luhan dumfounded, like he was the biggest idiot in the whole universe.

“We’re cannibals? Wow, that was a good explanation Sherlock. Thank you for doing the thinking while I was passed out”, he replied sarcastically and stared at Luhan with such a cold look it could have made an entire nation freeze to ice.

“No, wait a minute… I think I used the wrong word. I meant sitched?”

“Sitched? What the hell is that? You mean switched?”

“Ah yes! Thank you hyung”, Luhan chuckled. “So yeah, we’ve switched bodies. I think I know who you are, but do you know me?” Luhan raised his eyebrows continuously while having a smug look on his face. A look so smug that Sehun wanted to punch it away.

“First off this is absolutely absurd.  Why would I play guessing games right now? AND HOW DID WE EVEN SWITCH BODIES?!” He screamed and wore the same expression as a mad man that had just fled from a mental hospital. “IT’S ABSOLUTELY ABSURD!”

“STOP SCREAMING!”

Smack.

“THEN STOP HITTING ME!” Sehun retorted and prepared himself to smack Luhan on his right cheek. To Sehun’s despair Luhan was the quicker one and swiftly put his ankle around his nape so that his face hit the floor.

“Don’t mess with a wushu panda”, he growled furiously and sat on Sehun’s back. “Now, you probably know who I am. It’s Taozi, the cutest maknae in the world! Jjang!”

“Ugh, don’t make me vomit… I knew it was you as soon as I realized we weren’t in our own bodies and you molested my neck.”

“I thought you were Sehun! Besides, this whole thing probably happened because of Suho hyung’s ginseng tea.”

“Our bodies switched because of tea? What kind of drug did Suho give us?”

“I don’t know. I just know it was a special tea we got from your grandmother that Suho prepared when we came back to the dorm after practice.”

“My grandmother? Seriously Tao, get your facts straight”, he sighed and looked like a depressed beanbag lying on the floor. “Do you even know who I am?”

“Yeah, you’re Baekhyun hyung, right?”

Baekhyun?  Am I similar to Baekhyun?” “Sehun’s” back slumped even more and he gestured a pistol with his hand, putting it in his mouth.

Tao frowned and hit his hand away from his gaping hole.

“I’m Minseok.”

“Oh… Sorry hyung”, Tao laughed and tried to aegyo his way out of the mess by clinging to Minseok’s  (Sehun’s) arm.  Minseok ignored Tao’s advances and scoffed while inspecting his new body. Suddenly a very interesting thought hit his head and he decided to take a peek at Sehun’s little Oh. Minseok lifted the hem of his airy shorts to get a look of what was hiding in Sehun’s pants. But before he could go any longer, a pissed Zitao attacked him and pulled his shorts up so high they almost reached his chin.

“Awowowowowoow, STOP MAKING THE PANTS DIG IN TO MY !”

“NO ONE CAN SEE SEHUN’S BUT ME! IT’S MINE, MINE I TELL YOU! IT’S MY PRECIOUS!”

“Eh, okay. I’ll just let it be for now. But… YOU CAN’T STOP ME IF I LOCK MYSELF IN THE BATHROOM!” He screamed like a maniac and ran out the room as fast as he could. Tao wasn’t far after and threw himself against Minseok’s (Sehun’s) legs with such power that he fell forward, face palming in to the wooden planks.

“Let me go!” He growled behind clenched teeth while repeatedly hitting Tao’s head with his hand.

“Don’t look at his then!”

“Alright, alright, I was just teasing you because you got all serious!”

“OH MY GOD SOMEONE HELP ME PLEASE WHO AM I, WHAT AM I, WHAT IS GOING ON!”

Both Zitao and Minseok stopped in their wrestle fight and looked at it each other with wide eyes.

“Oh ”, they cursed in unison.


A/N: So this will not be a oneshot as planned, instead it will be a severalshot (Is that a thing?) ( ̄▽ ̄) This is mainly due to me losing my computer, meaning I can't continue this in a single chapter since I'll write my other chapters on another computer that doesn't have word but wordpad OTL Anyways, I hope you enjoyed it guys! Sorry if it was a little rushed, I've had a lot on my plate but wanted to get it out as promised! 

Have a great day/night and see you in the next chapter (~ ̄▽ ̄)~