1/1

Kiki, How Much Do You Love Me~?

 

~~~~~~~~~~~

"Don’t go, Jace…I love you,” whispered the female lead, as she gripped the male actor’s sleeve tighter, “I need you with me.”

 

“Wah…just say you love her already! Come on! Just open you mouth and say it! Tell her you love her too, cause we all know you do!” Yoseob passionately yelled at the T.V., clutching the couch pillow tighter to his chest, as he watched apprehensively.

 

“I-I-I,” the boy stuttered, not meeting her eyes, as he turned away from her, “I h-,”

 

And it turned to a commercial break

 

Yoseob’s jaw dropped in shock, as he smushed he face into the red pillow, groaning loudly. He knew, during this marathon of K-dramas, that commercials could last from anywhere to 30 minutes of commercials, to 40 minutes of commercials. So, being the emotional and always-on-his-period one, he wanted to be cuddled while he waited for the drama to come back on.   

 

He began to groan a little louder, after still not getting a response from his boyfriend…and nothing. He lifted his face from the pillow and tried again, this time a little louder. Again, nothing.

 

“Kiki, come cuddle with meh,” Yoseob whinnied to his boyfriend, using an extra cute pout. He had decided to be straight forward instead of trying to get the younger to be at least somewhat romantic. This was after some deliberation and experimental pouting (facing away from Kikwang’s line of vision of course, just in case he was actually looking Yoseob’s way).

 

The said red-head looked up from his phone, which he was currently reading his Instagram comments on, and frowned at his still pouting boyfriend. He was sitting at the kitchen table, while Yoseob was sitting on the couch across the room. “Wae? You’re just going to bounce around and out of my lap while you watch, so there’s no reason to even cuddle,” he reasoned, wanting to tease the older boy.

“But the stupid commercials are on right now. And you’ve been on your phone since we both got home,” Yoseob whinnied again, sticking out his lower lip. Kikwang forced his frown to deepen like his was trying to reason himself out of going to Yoseob, but creased them even farther to show that in the end it had proved to be futile. Yoseob smirked as he saw right through Kikwang’s act. It was always futile, so Kikwang didn’t even know why he even tried to fool Yoseob with his ‘bad’ acting.  

 

With an exaggerated sigh, he heaved himself out of the wooden chair and shuffled to the couch, throwing himself beside the ‘older’ one. Yoseob readily snuggled into Kikwang’s arms, as they secured themselves around him, and pulled him into the owner’s lap. Yoseob looked up, doe-eyed as Kikwang looked down, at the boy he loved much more then the word ‘love’ could ever dream to describe. A few minutes ago, he had acted like he was annoyed, but honestly, if he were ever to admit it, he would have gladly swam around Korea 17 times and get shot at by the North Koreans, if it would make Yoseob happy. So, if just putting away his phone, and getting up would make his baby happy, it would be done.

 

With his heart melting in the perfect auburn pools that were Yoseob’s eyes, he pressed his lips gently against Yoseob’s. They fit perfectly and moved in what looked like a pre-coordinated, pre-practiced sync, but both of them knew, they didn’t need anytime to practice, to kiss perfectly.

 

 

Even with their first kiss, Kikwang’s lips had found Yoseob’s and it was a perfect match. No awkwardness, and no mess-ups.

 

But, even then, this kiss was different then the ones they usually did, it wasn’t hurried, rough or needy, and certainly not a peck. They rarely had the time during schedules to even peck each other’s lips, so this was a rare treat.

 

But during that moment, B2ST decided to come back into the dorm. The lock clicked open, and Dongwoon’s voice filled the quiet room with laughter and jokes. Kikwang sighed against Yoseob’s lips, and pull back slowly. B2ST had a rule, that around the other members, NO kissing, but other forms of PDA were perfectly fine. This applied to all the couples within B2ST, not just the Kiseob pair.

 

Their bandmates kicked off their shoes and walked into the living room, mumbled a greeting to both Kikwang and Yoseob, and scrambled around the dorm noisily, grabbing thing that they seemed to have forgotten, all except Hyunseung.

 

“Awww. You guys were having alone time. Should we go?” Hyunseung teased, turning around and walking back to the shoe rack, already prepared to leave.  

 

“Could you?” Yoseob asked, already knowing that the group would leave. Today was one of Cube Ent.’s rare days off, so all the couples were making up for the lost time during promotions and travels. No one would even think about staying behind to tease the Kiseob pair.

 

“Of course,” Hyunseung replied, smiling at the pair on the couch, as he put on his shoes, “you two are just too dang cute. Sorry for interrupting, Doojoon forgot his phone. But it now seems that everyone has forgotten something,”

 

And, as if on cue, the leader reemerged from his room, holding his white Iphone.

 

“Kids? Let’s go and leave them here,” he ordered, slipping the phone into his pocket, and walking out the door with his shoes in his hands. He was most likely in a hurry to leave and go to a gift store. Everyone knew he was meeting G.Na later, but he still didn’t have a gift.

 

The remainder of the group trickled out slowly after saying goodbye and giving catcalls.

 

“Finally, they’re gone!” Kikwang cheered, and just as the door lock clicked shut, he reattached his lips to Yoseob’s. They moved against each other, as if they were talking, all light and easy. Soon, breathing became a more important need for the older. Yoseob tenderly caressed Kikwang’s hair as an apology while pushing him back a bit. Kikwang leaned back, pulling Yoseob along with him, cuddling the older.

 

But now the drama had returned, and started playing where it has left off. Yoseob attention immediately transferred from his boyfriend to the T.V.

 

“I have to go,” the male said, untangling the female’s fingers from his cuff, “you aren’t my girl. I’m sorry,”

 

“Why?” she asked him, tears pooling in her eyes as she searched his face for any sign of once being loved by him, “why are you doing this to me?”

 

“Yeah! Why are you doing that to her?” Yoseob wailed, tears pooling up in his own eyes, as he watched the boy try to look his ex-fiancé in the eyes. Beside him, Kikwang chuckled at how passionate Yoseob was being, and pecked him on the top of the head. Yoseob paused for a moment, turning his head to Kikwang and pecking him on the lips, before snapping his head back towards the T.V.

 

“Because,” the boy said finally, “I don’t know how much you love me,”

 

“Ken, I l-” she started to say, and it ENDED…with a small excerpt from next week’s episode.

 

“I-I can’t believe the producers did that to me,” Yoseob cried, snuggling his face into Kikwang’s built chest.

 

“They have to…for the money,” Kikwang laughed, wrapping his arms tighter around the smaller boy.

 

“Shut up and let me be sad about it,” Yoseob mutter into the cloth of Kikwang’s tank. The T.V. had now moved on, and starting advertising whitening creams for your face, arms, AND hair.

 

Kikwang laughed, reaching over his still whimpering boyfriend, and grabbing the remote, turning off the T.V.

 

They sat together in a still, and blissful silence, occasionally kissing, while the sun danced around outside, shooting brightly colored rays though the window and on to the loving couple.

 

Yoseob hummed, as he pushed up a little against Kikwang’s arms, untangling himself, so that he could see his boyfriend’s face. Kikwang watched as Yoseob sat up and looked at him expectantly. He knew Yoseob was going to ask him something.

 

“Kiki…how much do you love me?” Yoseob asked, interlacing his fingers with Kikwang’s. Kikwang was expecting any question but this one. He chewed on his lower lip as he tried to put his feelings into words.

 

“Yoseob…I don’t really know how to explain how much I love you, so just try to understand okay?” Kikwang asked, delicately placing 2 fingers under his boyfriend’s chin and forcing him to look into his eyes. Yoseob looked into Kikwang’s, and saw that he was waiting for a response. So he nodded a bit more violently then he needed to, just to prove to Kikwang he would try. Kikwang had to crack a smile at just how cute Yoseob was being.

 

“Okay. Yoseob, know, and never doubt, that I love you more then anything in this world. I love you more then the word ‘love’ can ever tell you. I love all the little things you do, like calling me over to cuddle, when you cook for me, wake me up with a kiss, or even when we are out on different schedules, you text me every break you get to see how I’m doing, it never fails leaves butterflies in my stomach and makes me feel like I’m going to melt, but that’s the feeling I love the most when I’m around you. I love your cute agyeo, and how you have a special one that you use on me to get your way all the time. The one when you call my name and jump up and down. I love you lips, cause they’re always in sync with mine, and they are always soft. I love your eyes, because it is like an endless pool of chocolate. It tells me what your feeling, and it even sometimes tells me how to fix it. I love your voice when you just wake up, or when you’re singing. Yang Yoseob…the amount that I love you is indescribable,” Kikwang finished, studying his boyfriend carefully as Yoseob looked up from his lap.

 

“Kiki, that…was beautiful. I-I I don’t know what to even say,” he blubbered, little teardrops coming out of the corners of his eyes.

 

“How about we kiss then?”

 

And with that, Kikwang pressed his lips against Yoseob’s, and they moved together in a perfect sync.