A Thousand Maybe Tomorrows

A Thousand Maybe Tomorrows

Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Indigo, Violet.

Junmyeon always wanted to see those colors. He wanted to explore each tint of shade, see the flower's colors, imagine, and to be able to admire a person's beauty. Too bad he can only see and sought black and white. His vision wasn't clear, no rather-- he was blind.


The fourteen year old Junmyeon never saw things the way others did. He deemed everything special. Flowers, bees and even the mural paintings that his best friend was talking about. He had no clue of what flowers looked like, but his best friend told him that they were very beautiful. Junmyeon had no idea of what beautiful looks like.

He couldn't even see his own self proclaimed best friend, Wu Yifan.


Yifan says his hair was blonde. But Junmyeon had no idea what a blonde looks like. He has no knowledge of colors, shapes and even adjectives. Yifan would try and picture them out for him and he was glad, he would make new images for the things Yifan describes.


"Hey Jun, do you actually know what a flower looks like?" Asks Yifan as he carefully guides Junmyeon towards the yellow dirt path. The two boys wandered around the gardens of the Wu Mansion. Junmyeon shook his head to say no.

"I'll describe what flowers look like, after all, I'm an artist!"

Junmyeon rolls his eyes and swishes his arms in the air 'looking' for Yifan's arms and shoulders for support. The taller male chuckled at his cute helplessness and props Junmyeon by the waist and pulls him closer.


"Flowers are beautiful, they come in different colors, pink, orange, yellow, green, violet and many more..they also have round petals and long stems" Yifan whispers down Junmyeon's ear. The shorter male shivered at Yifan's hot breath.


Honestly, Junmyeon never knew what 'petals' or 'stems' look like. He would try to imagine. He chuckles at himself as he imagines what a flower would look like. His mind formed an imagery of colorless hexagon shaped 'petals' and string like 'stems'. Yifan can't help but giggle along with Junmyeon.

His laugh is so contagious. 


Yifan was staring unto Junmyeon's colorless orbs. They could be prettier with a dash of color. Yifan thought. His gaze and soul was sold off to Junmyeon's being, he was entranced by his blind friend's 'beauty'.

"Y-Yifan where are you?--Woah!"

Junmyeon yelps as he trips over a tiny rock. Good thing Yifan was there to catch him. He let his arms daze over Yifan's subtle shoulders, holding for his dear life. There was a tint of blush on Yifan's cheeks as he held Junmyeon close to him-- too close. Their faces were centimeters apart and Junmyeon's body was hanging over Yifan's.


"I-I'm so sorry" Yifan says as he helps Junmyeon up. Unfortunately the younger man twisted his ankle at the said incident and was now draping over Yifan's shoulders for support. The tall male took notice of the injury and pulled Junmyeon's lithe frame closer to his for balance and physical support.


Their faces were near--so near.


Yifan slowly leans in and presses his chapped lips against Junmyeon's soft ones. It was a mere peck, completely experimental. Yifan pokes out his teasing tongue and Junmyeon's lips before pulling out, a string of saliva connecting their lips.


The shorter male gasped at the sudden sensation that he felt. He clung unto Yifan's shoulders and grasped it making Yifan wince.

"I-I'm sorry I just--"


"W-What was that?" Junmyeon mumbles as he brings a finger over to his just kissed lips. He rubs it on his lips for a while, trying to know what had just happened. His cheeks flushed red on its own without Junmyeon knowing why.


"I-It was a kiss" Yifan replies. He raises Junmyeon's arm and places it over his broad shoulders. He didn't mean to kiss Junmyeon. He just felt like it, there was a force that told him that he had to do it. It's not like he's actually in love with his blind best friend does he?


Junmyeon brought forth another finger and traced the lining of his lips. He presses the pad of his thumb over the plump lip and moves with a circular motion, carefully feeling the soft sensual action.

"It's a k-kiss?" The word 'kiss' rolled off Junmyeon's tongue rather odd. Yifan nodded his head although Junmyeon couldn't actually see Yifan nod his head but he continued his sentence anyways.

"W-Wow..a k-kiss feels good.. Yifan.. Would you do that again?"

Yifan halts with his face red. Is Junmyeon serious that he does not actually know what a kiss is? Yifan thinks. He then took a glance at Junmyeon's fluttering eyelids and noticed how innocent and sweet Junmyeon's angelic face looked liked. For a sinful man like Yifan, he knew that Junmyeon was the closest heaven he could get.


He slowly leans forth Junmyeon's lips again, but this time he decides to stir it up a bit. He wanted to give Junmyeon more pleasure, he wanted Junmyeon to feel good. Yifan places his lips with Junmyeon's and stayed like that until Junmyeon moves. Yifan bites Junmyeon's lower lip and the younger gasps allowing Yifan's tongue to enter his moist cavern.


Yifan lip locked with Junmyeon, it felt great. It was sensual, smooth and sweet. The kiss wasn't loaded with lust, it was empowered with curiosity.


Junmyeon starts to pick up Yifan's pace and follows his actions. Junmyeon was clumsy, he did not know how to control his own tongue. It ended up in many wrong directions which made Yifan chuckle.


The taller male pulls away to gasp for air and he was greeted with a smile in Junmyeon's lips.

"Thank you Yifan" Junmyeon mutters as he wipes his wet lips with his white handkerchief. He didn't know what to feel, it was so wrong and so right at many places. He knew that he might have a feeling for his best friend but he couldn't bend that way.

Yifan turns away for a moment and took a few steps away from Junmyeon.

"Y-Yifan w-where are you going?!" Junmyeon yelps. A frown was on his face, he swished his hands on air trying to find Yifan's body. Yifan just wasn't there, tears were starting to roll off his eyes as he repeatedly tries to locate Yifan with his bare hands and arms.

He chokes out a cry and stumbles once again falling on his arms and knees. Elicit moans and sobs were emitting from his mouth.


Is this how it feels like being without Yifan? Helpless.

Junmyeon feels a soft tap on his shoulder. He slowly rises his head and arms to locate Yifan. He eventually had a grasp on Yifan's shoulders and pulled himself closer. Close so that he could nuzzle his face on his shoulder.

"I'm right here don't worry" Yifan says as he pats Junmyeon's brown locks. Each strand was soft and was tinted with a chocolate brown color. Yifan wishes he could let Junmyeon see how beautiful he is.

"D-Don't leave me again Yifan.." Junmyeon cries.

Yifan places a hand on Junmyeon's cheek and caresses it softly. His cheeks were flawless, without a pimple or a scar to taint them. If he had the liberty over Junmyeon, he would kiss and touch his soft skin and linger over his scent for days.

"I won't leave you, I promise" Yifan replies slightly putting a thumb over Junmyeon's temples, slowly massaging it. Yifan couldn't think of other ways to describe Junmyeon, in his sinful eyes he was flawless. If only he could donate his eyes to Junmyeon and let him see just how beautiful his own self was, he would. And he would've done that sooner.


Junmyeon nuzzles on his chest when Yifan raised his face by the chin and looked at the shorter male's colorless orbs with focus. He simply stared at it for a few minutes before kissing each eyelid of Junmyeon's.

Oh if only I could replace my eyes with yours. 

Junmyeon blinks at the sudden fluttering action and asks, "Did you k-kiss me u-up here?" He says as he tried to locate his eyelids with his fumbling fingers. Yifan chuckles and caresses Junmyeon's soft cherry tinted cheeks.

"I love your eyes, but I love mine more because without it I couldn't see you"

Junmyeon blushed at the statement and tried to mumble out incoherent words from his agape mouth. He didn't know what to feel. It was a mixture of confusion and love? he never felt this before. It was all so different. The way his heart skips a beat at every word that rolled off Yifan's tongue was odd. The way Yifan held him in a tight embrace made his insides shudder and flip for no apparent reason. The way Yifan kissed him made the butterflies in his stomach fly away.


Surely, he couldn't explain the odd sensation that was a stranger to him.


"Would you fall for me?" Junmyeon suddenly asks out of the blue.

Yifan had to think. If he says yes, it might be a wrong decision. It might lead people into thinking he was gay, maybe if he was, it wasn't much of a bother to him but to his family and business, it might.

"Let's say, maybe just maybe, if there were a thousand maybe tomorrows, I would."

"So it's a maybe?" There was a slight sad tone in his voice but Yifan tried to shake it away. He nodded his head, although Junmyeon could never see that anyway.

"I-I understand, may the day come that we can be true to ourselves right Yifan?" Junmyeon perks up as he stands up and fixes a sweet grimace for the taller male. Yifan couldn't help but hide his blush and scoff a little. He was Inlove with Junmyeon right? Now just wasn't the right time yet. And no matter how much he wanted to keep him in his embrace and ravish his soft skin with his passionate kisses, he couldn't. He wouldn't, yet. The time would come and he had to wait.


It was for Junmyeon. He has to endure his feelings for a little bit more just for Junmyeon.


--


Time flies so fast and the two boys aged quite faster. Junmyeon was still blind, apparently no matter how much money and wealth you have you could never buy everything and that was what Junmyeon realized when he was growing up, trying to find an eye corona donor.

Yifan was twenty years old now and he's almost graduating college. The thing Yifan hated about college was that Junmyeon wasn't there with him. Highschool went through a bizz as the two male made a strong bond with each other. They had to be separated during college because Junmyeon needed to home school due to his problem.

Junmyeon was always special in class. His textbooks were specially made for him, the codes that your hands would feel and all those blind things. Other students thought it was bias since he was one of the most richest boy in school but Yifan knew otherwise. He knew that Junmyeon was suffering, as much as Junmyeon wanted to see the world it would make Yifan a little disappointed.


What if he wouldn't meet up with Junmyeon's expectations? Or Junmyeon's imagery of Yifan in his mind?

He was too afraid to find out, and he wouldn't. Not now, not never. Unless something happens and surprises Yifan.

The Wu and Kim family are still business partners up until now. That bond made the two males see each other more often. Despite all the busy schedules and works, they had made time for each other. After classes Yifan would immediately visit Junmyeon in his mansion and hang out with his blind best friend.


He still didn't have the balls to confess to Junmyeon. He couldn't and now wasn't really the best time. Junmyeon's studies were difficult especially since he's a blind kid and it was college. He had to match the learning skills as of those who actually learn from universities. Junmyeon had always wished to study in an university with Yifan. He thought of having the same dorm room as Yifan and they would talk and stare into each other's eyes. Only if Junmyeon had eyes.


"Jun are you there?" Yifan whispers as he peeks from Junmyeon's door. The blind male was sitting on the blue carpeted floor with a piece of paper on his hand. Yifan cocked his head and saw tears streaming down from Junmyeon's face. Whimpers and sobs were heard from Junmyeon's tiny mouth.


Is he crying because he's tired of living--blind?

"Jun what's wrong?" Yifan asks as he crouches down to the shorter man's level and pats his back comfortingly, occasionally drawing small circles to soothe the crying man. Junmyeon stops Yifan's hand from patting him and holds it tight within his face. He brought forth Yifan's large palm to cup his cheeks as the tears trickled down his face.

"I'm--I'm gonna see now Yifan!" Junmyeon replies as he smiled. He shoved the paper he was holding into the air for Yifan to see. The taller male frowned and snatched the paper away. He read it, every word.

It was legit, if was a paper for an eye donor. Junmyeon...Junmyeon's gonna see me now, Yifan thinks. He was too afraid for this moment to happen. But he has to grasp it, accept it. He mentally thinks of positive things as he slowly rises up and heads for the door.

"Y-Yifan..where are you going? Are you n-not happy about t-this?" Junmyeon mumbled as he swished his arms around to look for his paper. Yifan fake chuckles and kneels to kiss Junmyeon's forehead as he slipped the paper on the shorter one's hands.

"I'll just get some fresh air, I won't leave you..I-I'm happy don't think negatively!"

Junmyeon smiles as the door creaks and Yifan takes a step to move out. He seriously didn't know what to feel.


Junmyeon didn't know what to feel either. These days kisses and hugs were very casual within him and Yifan. He didn't mind, he liked it. He just wasn't sure of what they were supposed to be called right now. Are they lovers? Friends? Close friends? Friends with benefits? He had no idea.

In a few more days and a week, Junmyeon might see already. He needed to know more, he needed to see it to believe it. He was so excited to see the things Yifan described, like the flower, the machine called a spoon and fork, an iPad, a television, a dog, and most importantly, Yifan's face.

He grasped the papers within his chest and let out a soft cry. No he wasn't sad anymore, he was happy and he needed to experience this, with Yifan. He needed to confess to Yifan as well. The blind man stood up and found his way towards the door. Once he reached the doorframe he whistled out a tune and a golden dog made it's way towards Junmyeon's side.

"Hey there boy! Thanks for being with me..." Junmyeon chuckles as he ruffles his golden retriever's head. "I wish I could say thanks to Yifan too.." Junmyeon mentally punches himself for chickening out at the wrong time. It might be too late.

"Myeon! Yifan told me he had to leave, immediately"

Junmyeon heard the lady like voice from the south and quickly realized that it was his mother's voice. He cocked his head to one side thinking why Yifan would leave so abruptly. Clearly he heard Yifan say that he was going out to get some fresh air but what is he doing right now.

Junmyeon headed down to look for Yifan with his aid, Sai, his blind helping dog. He looked for the tall man by calling out his name. Nobody responded and he was getting curious and curious each moment. He aided for his mother to help him look for the said male.

Junmyeon heard the engine start, he knew it was Yifan. He always knew Yifan's sounds. That was his only way to feel Yifan, through sounds and man did he memorize every single sound Yifan made. This time he followed the familiar roaring of the engines and it lead him outside their mansion.

Accurately enough Yifan was there, about to enter his car when Junmyeon called out his name frantically. Yifan couldn't say no to that. He couldn't leave Junmyeon like this. Sai ran towards Yifan's direction and pulled his shirt to lead the tall male towards Junmyeon.

"Fine fine I'm coming boy now let go" Yifan mutters as Sai lets go of Yifan's shirt and hurries back to his master's side. There were small footsteps to be heard as Yifan comes back to Junmyeon's side with a long sigh.

"Why did you leave me Yifan? Were you--bored with me?" Junmyeon asks with a choked cry hanging down his throat waiting to be released. The tall male blows his bangs away with his mouth and snickers. "No I wouldn't do that now will I?"

Junmyeon nodded his head in response. There was an awkward silence after that. Junmyeon didn't know what to say or respond to. He just stood there,casually patting his dog.

"S-So umm ah..can you accompany me today..I mean if that's okay with--"

"Maybe tomorrow"

Junmyeon was surprised with his best friend's answer. Surely it was his first time being rejected like this. He did not expect Yifan to answer so harsh like this to him before. The shorter male replied with soft, 'ahhs' and 'I get it' before retreating back to his bedroom. He could not bare to 'see' himself cry in front of the man he loves for so many years. It was so awkward now.

"Umm bye I-I'm.. I'm sorry!" Junmyeon cries out as he dashed towards the door and locked it. Yifan stood outside dumbfounded. He surely did not take that way too seriously right? Yifan sighed as he ran a hand through his hair. Whatever he will deal with this tomorrow.

 

Yifan did not expect the unexpected. Junmyeon didn't answer his calls nor texts and he wasn't even allowed to go inside Junmyeon's room, by Junmyeon's orders of course. He slumped down on his soft couch before groaning loud. He really messed this up.

He did not took that way too serious!

He groaned again staring at his phone. Still no replies from his short friend. He didn't mean to say 'Maybe Tomorrow' without a tone of care. He was just so tired and so afraid of letting Junmyeon see him that he made a little tantrum. He absolutely was afraid of letting the love of his life see him. He knew he could not meet Junmyeon's expectations.

So bad no one can stop her~

Yifan's phone suddenly rings with Overdose as his ringtone. It was Junmyeon! The tiny man finally answered back! He flicked over his phone and clicked the icon that answers the call.

"J-Jun!" Yifan mutters as he hears sobs through the other line. "I'm sorry for earlier" Junmyeon responds. Yifan shook his head, it was my fault Myeon.

"No I'm sorry I shouldn't have said that knowing how much you care for me and--"

Shit. What am I saying. I'm letting out my feelings way too much!

"I'm so sorry I meant-- I shouldn't have done that..I was just afraid of you seeing me and what if I don't meet your expectations..I'm afraid Junmyeon..so afraid"

There was a silent chuckle over the line and Yifan swears he could slap himself for saying those cheesy words and making himself embarrassed.

"Don't be.. I know that you'll exceed my expectations Yifan" with that, Yifan's face suddenly lit up. He did not expect Junmyeon to be this understanding. It just made him fall in love again and again with Junmyeon each and every passing day.

"Junmyeon--I love you" Yifan perks up accidentally. There was an odd 'huh' from Junmyeon's line and Yifan mentally slaps himself for his sudden outburst. "I AM SO SORRY I'LL HANG UP NOW" Yifan says as he clicks the button that ends their conversation.

Yifan's face was in ten shades of red. He buried his face on a pillow and man screamed. He was so embarrassed and he didn't know what to do or how to cope up with the awkwardness the next time they'll meet.

 

 


It was two days after when they finally met.

Yifan was sweating and was so flustered leaving his face as red as a tomato. Surely he did not want to meet Junmyeon in this way. It was a Saturday morning and Junmyeon came to visit his mansion. Talk about awkward.

"J-Jun..y-you're here" he mumbles as he ruffles his blonde hair. Heck, he wasn't even prepared. He was still in his galaxy printed pajamas and he didn't even brushed his teeth yet. Junmyeon came prepared, he wore a white button down shirt underneath his blue cardigan and some skinny jeans to pair it off. "Myeon I'll go now okay!" It was Junmyeon's mother.

Junmyeon heard the engines roar and he knew his mother was off. He decided to spend his whole Saturday here with Yifan and hopefully clear things.

"M-Morning Yifan"

Thank god Junmyeon was blind and that he couldn't see Yifan in his morning state.

"Yes good morning Junmyeon..umm come in?" Yifan offers as he opens the door and nervously grabs Junmyeon's hand. The touch gave him a sudden volt and he couldn't help but blush at that. He carefully guided Junmyeon towards his bedroom so they could talk and 'fix' that problem.

Junmyeon sat down Yifan's soft bed. His room was painted in white and the furnitures where either adorned in black or white. Yifan was a minimalist, he likes to keep things simple and although Junmyeon couldn't see colors the way Yifan did he would say that the colors black and white was getting boring. He always sought those two colors and he wanted to see more.

"So umm.." Yifan mumbled as he sat beside Junmyeon. The shorter male could feel the weight press down beside him. He breathed slowly through his nose as he was thinking of ways to answer Yifan. "I love you too" he suddenly blurted out. He had no idea but his face was turning red.

Junmyeon has never been in love before. Heck, he did not even know the meaning of love or how it felt like until he met Yifan. It was odd but the way Yifan held him close or the way Yifan would pull him into a lulling embrace..Junmyeon wished for those moments to last forever.

Yifan accidentally chokes on Junmyeon's response and his eyes suddenly widens. He grasped the bed sheets and asked, "Are you serious?!" He was getting just as flustered as Junmyeon was. The shorter male laughed sweetly at the tall male's reaction. He nodded his head to say 'yes' hoping that Yifan got his point.

"Wow I just--I don't know what to say.." Yifan replies as he fumbles his hair with his hand.

"You don't have to say anything" Junmyeon says as he purses his lips together waiting for a familiar warmth to engulf them. Yifan didn't hesitate seeing that Junmyeon took the first initiative for a kiss. He slowly leaned closer and pressed their chapped lips together. It was sensual and so sweet. Junmyeon wished it lasted forever.

Junmyeon had to break away because he lacked air. He pants heavily as he touches his wet lips. He can't believe he started a 'kiss'. He was chuckling to himself at his self proclaimed achievement and Yifan couldn't help but laugh at his lover's cuteness. At least they were lovers now were they?

"Are we..lovers yet?" Junmyeon asks as he locates Yifan's arm. The blonde male shrugs and replies, "I think so?" It was all too awkward and all too sweet at the same time. Junmyeon places his head down unto Yifan's broad shoulder.

"Listen..will you accompany me during my eye surgery?"

Yifan looked away a for a second. He couldn't say 'Maybe tomorrow' again even though he was still afraid of Junmyeon's future reactions. He slowly places his head above Junmyeon's head too and whispers, "Yeah, anything for you"

"You know..when I'm able to see now, the first person I want to see is you.."

Yifan blushes and kissed Junmyeon's forehead before lulling into a sweet embrace.


Things were simple for the both of them.


--

Today was finally the day Junmyeon was able to see. Yifan had classes in morning and he was so excited and nervous at the same time all throughout the day. Junmyeon's operation would be done at three o'clock and he was itching just to see Junmyeon's new eyes.

He hurried his way through every hallway and every street that he would pass. He even drove way too fast that day. He didn't care, he has to see Junmyeon and well he couldn't deny the fact that he wanted Junmyeon to see him first.

Yifan parked his BMW and left with his car keys. He ran towards the nurse station and asked for Junmyeon's room number right away. Fortunately, Junmyeon's room was just two floors away and Yifan did not waste any time reaching there in speed record.

This is it I guess..

Yifan knocked on the door and opened it slowly. Junmyeon was sitting up on the bed with bandages covering his eyes. His parents were there and so did the doctor and a nurse. Junmyeon's mother lead Yifan towards Junmyeon's side. "Yifan where are you?" Junmyeon asks as he swishes his hands in the air. Yifan caught his hand and held it tight. "This is it Junmyeon, you're gonna see now!"

Yifan's excitement were like of a father's after realizing that his wife has been pregnant. He couldn't hide his feelings anymore as soft beads of tears arp tarted trickling down his majestic eye.

The doctor slowly unwrapped the bandages that were covering Junmyeon's eyes. And once it was all off everyone saw Junmyeon's eyelids closed. Yifan was getting more and more anxious at the time and he held unto Junmyeon's hand tighter.

Junmyeon's eyelids started to flutter and his vision was quite blurry at first. He saw a tinge of yellow in front of him and once his eyes started to work like it was supposed to, he saw a man in front of him with so many different colors on him.

"Are you--"

"Yeah, it's me.. Yifan" the taller male replies as the tears finally flushed out of his eyes as he held Junmyeon's hand closer to his face. He couldn't believe it! Junmyeon actually saw him and his heart was beating crazy fast and he was sweating undeniably.

"I'm sorry if my face didn't meet your expecta--"

"No, you surpassed my expectations.. I always pictured 'blonde' like this.." Junmyeon says as he started touching Yifan's soft blonde hair. He suddenly cried, tears streaming down his flawless face. Yifan cupped his cheek and started caressing it.

"What's wrong Junmyeon?" Yifan asked with a frown on his face. Junmyeon shook his head and smiled, though the tears were still there. "Nothing.. I just never thought of how much beautiful this world with colors are especially your blonde hair.. I didn't expect to have my guesses correct.. I always imagined blonde with ummm this color.."

"You mean yellow" Yifan continued. Junmyeon still didn't know much about colors as he actually didn't see them before but now, he has to learn each and every one with Yifan. Together now. Junmyeon nodded his head with a smile plastered on his lips.

This was just too good to be reality, Junmyeon thought.

--

Following weeks passed by and Junmyeon found himself staring at a mechanism called a mirror. Yifan explained that whatever he was seeing on the mirror was a reflection of himself. Junmyeon stared at the mirror again, he his head in different angles as he tried finding that one angle where he looked the best. He wiggled his eyebrows with disappoint as he noticed all of the angles he was trying to look good with ends up making him look really cute instead of manly.

He yelps when he felt a pair of strong arms around his tiny waist. He turned his head around at an angle of sixty as he saw his boyfriend back hugging him. Yifan's warmth felt so nice, he was so warm and his chin was placed on Junmyeon's head. The shorter male realized their huge height difference. At first he was disappointed because he didn't expect he'd be this short but he accepted it after a few couple of compliments from his really tall boyfriend.

"You know, you already look way too good" Yifan complements him as he sways back and forth in a rhythm. Junmyeon sighs and leans back towards Yifan's body as he laughs. "Oh really? And how are you gonna prove that?"

Yifan dazed of a bit for a while thinking.

"Oh I'm gonna show you much more reasons" Yifan replies as he started planting soft kisses down Junmyeon's jawline. The shorter male moans at his boyfriend's sudden action and tilted his neck so that Yifan could kiss more expanse. The tall male leaned closer aiming for Junmyeon's white milky neck. He placed frivolous wet kisses and obvious hickey marks down his neck and Junmyeon can't help but feel uncomfortable down in his pants.

"Yifan what's the sensation called when you--when you feel utterly uncomfortable within your p-pants?" Junmyeon asks as he moans at the same time. Yifan's lips formed into a smirk as he the outer shell if Junmyeon's ear.

"My dear that's called a hard on and I'm about to get one now how about you be a good boy and place yourself on bed?" There was a slight sing song tone to Yifan's voice and Junmyeon wouldn't deny that it actually boosted his 'hard on'. He does what Yifan says and he places himself on the bed.

He was unprepared for what was about to happen that night though.

Junmyeon caught himself looking at the nearby mirror as Yifan was ing deep inside his hole. He could see his face flush deep red and the way his lips opens wide when he moans sinful words out loud. He admits that his face was quite embarrassing to look at but Yifan told him otherwise.

"Baby you look so beautiful.." Yifan says as he caresses Junmyeon's cheek. Maybe it just wasn't for Yifan and Junmyeon. It was much more than that. Yifan had always waited for Junmyeon..he had waited for this. He needed to express his love for Junmyeon and this was one of the ways. He wanted to make his lover feel pleasure, he wanted Junmyeon to feel good. Throughout all those years of blind hardship, Junmyeon deserves to be spoiled a little.

"Yifan..ahn.. I really really love you" Junmyeon says as the tears in his eyes were much more evident now. Yifan smiled at his boyfriend and leans down to kiss him. It was soft and oh so slow but Junmyeon loved it this way. "I love you too Myeon.."

 


Junmyeon woke up wincing in pain as he felt his lower body ache. The memories of last night suddenly flashed through his mind. He blushes a tint of red before brushing the dirty scene off his mind. He looks to his left and he sees his handsome boyfriend sleep beside him.

Junmyeon always thought that Yifan was so handsome. His incredibly tall height, eyes that matched an actor's, his perfect face that contoured his perfect jawline that could rival any Greek god's, and most importantly, his blonde hair that shone throughout the sun's rays.

Back when Junmyeon was still blind he always pictured blonde to be 'yellow' and once he saw Yifan with the exact color of hair he couldn't help but feel great about himself. For once he pictured out something correct. All his imageries of different things like spoons and forks, tables, iPads, cellular phones were all wrong. His imagery of those things were so far from what it actually looked like when he saw them.

Yifan was there to show him everything and the part he liked the most was when Yifan showed him how beautiful living is. Junmyeon had a life but he didn't live it. Not until he met Yifan that is.

"Morning Yifan," Junmyeon says as he hears a low growl from his boyfriend. Yifan turns around a little and faces Junmyeon. He had this weird puzzled like look as if he didn't know what was happening. "Ummm you okay?" Junmyeon asks as he ruffles Yifan's soft hair.

Yifan caught Junmyeon's hand and sat up. "Ouch Yifan! Ouch!" Junmyeon yelped as Yifan tightened his grip on Junmyeon's wrist. The frown in Junmyeon's face was very deep and so was the bruise that Yifan made to his wrist. "Oh I'm sorry,"

The shorter male slips his hand off Yifan's grip and moves back, his face in horror.

"Gosh I'm sorry Jun.. I didn't know what just happened.. Why am I in bed buck with you and most importantly, why am I with you?" Yifan asks as he ruffles his blonde hair. Junmyeon admits, he likes to see Yifan with his hair and it was simply divine.

"Y-You don't remember anything? Anything at all?" Junmyeon asks as he clutches the sheets tight. He was afraid. He didn't know what was happening with Yifan suddenly. The taller male shook his head to say 'no'. "Oh..well you see..you umm.. You told me that you love me last night and yeah..we had 'it' and here we are now.." Junmyeon explained.

Yifan nodded his head as if he suddenly remembered everything that has happened last night. "Ah yes I remember...hey listen I'm gonna take a shower first and--ah! !" Yifan groaned as he stood up. He was slowly massaging his temples as he suddenly got a weird headache. "I'm sorry you know..headaches"

Junmyeon nodded his head as he saw Yifan make his way towards the bathroom. Junmyeon didn't know what to do anymore.

 

Damn! What's happening to me! I forgot things all of the sudden and now I'm having a terrible headache! Dammit! 

Yifan locks the door as he splashes water on his face. He slowly raises his face to look in the mirror and he sees himself in pure horror. It was so unlike him, he suddenly got these weird dark circles under his eyes that he didn't have and he noticed how pale he was.

. I do not look attractive at all. It's fine just some aspirin and I'm good...and a few painkillers too. 

Yifan opened the glass cabinet that was on the right side next to the mirror. He shuffled through some bottles and eventually found what he was looking for. Aspirin and painkillers. He knew taking them both at the same time wasn't a good idea so he decided to take the aspirin first and save the painkillers for future pains.

He went out and saw Junmyeon sleeping back again. He was so cuddly, all warmed up and comfortable on the bed. Yifan wishes Junmyeon had his sight since the beginning. They could've done more things and explore much more.

It hurts seeing Junmyeon like this..it really does.

--

A few weeks later Yifan was back to normal again. Junmyeon even transferred to Yifan's university as he can read and write now. He was a fast learner, faster than Yifan had expected. Junmyeon found out that Yifan actually has a weakness in math. And of course, as a loving boyfriend that he is he had to help his own boyfriend pass.

"Yifan hey! You're not doing it right! Oh c'mon you can do it!" Junmyeon was silently cheering for Yifan as the taller boy worked on some algebraic problems. It was a simple one yet Yifan took such a long time to figure it out. Junmyeon couldn't help but snicker out loud due to his boyfriend's ministrations which caused the librarian to shush him. He replied with a quick 'sorry' before placing his gaze back to Yifan.

His best friend slash boyfriend was so caring to him. He would always aid Junmyeon and pick him up and even walk him home. Even though Junmyeon experienced those things with Yifan before this time the feeling was different. He didn't care for Junmyeon as a best friend, he took care of Junmyeon now as his boyfriend. And Junmyeon couldn't be more happier.

The younger boy fluttered his eyelids as he was yawning with his hand on his mouth. Yifan was still struggling with the question and he decided to take a little nap.

Yifan looked at his boyfriend with such praise in his eyes. Junmyeon's eyelids were hung low and he quietly but cutely snored. Yifan swears he could slap himself any moment right now thinking that all these was just a figment of his delirious imagination. He stands up slowly and removes his jacket. He then puts it around Junmyeon and smiles at himself.

How can I leave him like this? No, not yet. Please be patient.


Junmyeon woke up with a slight pain from his neck and he swears to never sleep with his head on the desk again. Also he had noticed the warm jacket that was hanging from his shoulders. He knew it wasn't his but he knew it was from Yifan. Only a man like him could fit in this gigantic jacket. He sits up properly and moves his head in several directions trying to find Yifan. Odd, he wasn't there.

"Yifan?" Junmyeon asks. The library was now closed. All lights have been closed except from the little limelight lighting from the tiny desk lamp beside him. He also noticed that Yifan was gone except for his books. He groans as he cups his neck, slowly massaging the aching muscle. He looks at his wristwatch and his eyes widens in shock. He thinks it was barely ten minutes when he slept and now the time was around 7 PM.

He mentally slapped himself. He was getting too tired from the sudden school work and his body has been giving up on him lately. He was about to stand up and fix his things when he heard a familiar voice. "Going somewhere sleeping beauty?"

He turned around and saw Yifan. He quickly runs up towards the taller male and scoops him up for a hug. It was warm and he was getting comfortable when all of a sudden his neck cramps in pain again. "Oh !"

Yifan lets go if Junmyeon and examines his neck in worry. He surely didn't want his boyfriend to get hurt. "Jun you okay?" The shorter make tried to nod but failed and winced in pain instead. "Okay hold on I've got some painkillers with me" Yifan says as he rummages his pocket and grabs out painkillers. He runs toward his backpack and takes out a bottle of water.

"Here drink this" Yifan ordered as he offers his petite boyfriend some painkillers and water. Junmyeon gulped down the medicine quickly and proceeded to sit down. The pain will go away soon as medicines do not take action quickly. "Thanks.."

"No problem.."

"Why do you bring painkillers anyway" Junmyeon asked out of curiosity as he peeked his head to give Yifan his deathly glare.

"No biggie Jun.. It's just a -- umm.. Just in case medicine, you know how stressed college life is right?" Junmyeon clicks his tongue but agrees anyways. Yifan can be a sly fox sometimes. "Hey Jun why don't we go out next week, you and me, coffee my treat"

Junmyeon was just bored of seeing plain things from plain places. A coffee shop does not sound intruiging at all. The colors were so simple, beige, black, green. Whatever. Junmyeon wishes he could go to a place where there are much more colors. Bright lights, city nights.

"No.."

"No?"

"I'm bored take me somewhere else" it was Junmyeon's turn trying to play as the spoiled boyfriend now. "You mean the amusement park?" Yifan suggested as he wiggled his eyebrows. Junmyeon was so obvious, Yifan thought. A blush suddenly crept through Junmyeon's cheeks as he heard Yifan's idea.

"Y-yeah.. Like that.." He murmured. He was embarrassed at the same time because how did Yifan know in such a quick way. "Baby you're so obvious" Yifan says as he back hugs his boyfriend and decided to settle his sharp chin on his petite boyfriend's head.

Cuddling like this, I'll surely miss it.

 

The next week later Yifan agreed to pick Junmyeon up by his mansion and boy was he afraid. He didn't know anything about amusement parks. Heck, he haven't been to one before. He clearly lacked childhood as whatever he did was just plain business. It was so different with Junmyeon. With Junmyeon he actually had a life...he lived. And he wishes he could live just a but more.

Yifan decided to dress up in a simple casual attire, blue button downs and jeans. What he did not expect was Junmyeon's completely adorable out wear. His petite boyfriend decided to wear a cute white sweatshirt with the words imprinted, 'This guy is mine!' And a tiny arrow pointing to the right was printed just below the words.

"You need to stay by my right in order for this sweatshirt to work" Junmyeon laughs as he clung and hooked his arms around Yifan's left arms. Heck Junmyeon was serious. Yifan tried to laugh his embarrassment off. Now everybody knew they were gay. Not that he minded, it was just all too alluring for the mass.

What if people actually saw him with Junmyeon in that ridiculous shirt. What if people he knew saw them or his friends or even people who knew his family. Or his..dad. This will surely demote him as the favorite son in the family. He didn't want that to happen. And all his life he's just playing this never ending cycle called a life wherein he follows whatever people told him to do. He was tired of having a life that he didn't live. Nobody would care if he did things his way and now was the time to live that life he has been keeping for eternity, with Junmyeon.

"You look good today" Yifan complements Junmyeon as they both ride in Yifan's BMW. Junmyeon blushes for a good fifteen seconds before chickening out and clicking his tongue. "S-Shut up.." Yifan chuckles and starts to drive.

Their journey was not silent as Yifan expected. Junmyeon was talking about how much he wanted to ride the Ferris wheel. He always imagined one when he was still blind and Yifan wasn't much find of heights either so this was currently a problem. Junmyeon also chatted about how he wanted to taste a cotton candy dipped in different colors. Yifan can't help but nod to every single word Junmyeon says with a smile on his lips.

About thirty minutes they finally arrived at their destination. Yifan drove them towards the nearest amusement park he knew. It was called, 'Memories' and a big smiley face was attached next to the title light. Yifan always debated whether memories was a good name for an amusement park or not after all it's just a park.

Junmyeon jumps up and down to his excitement as he sees the front gate. There were so many lights and so many people too. He pushes Yifan to go buy them entrance tickets right away as he lingered around. The problem was, there were so many people and Junmyeon was just tad small and tiny that he was washed away with the wave of visitors.

"W-Woah! Yifan!!" He yelped as he got pushed to the other side. He couldn't see clearly again, not with Yifan beside him. There were so many people he couldn't locate Yifan. He got pushed and tossed to different directions within the crowd and a could feel the tears building up in his eyes. He feels as if he was still blind. He couldn't see anything right now, not literally but in a sense of speaking that without Yifan he was still completely blind. He didn't even know where he was heading to.

The tears were about to stroll down his cheeks when he felt a pair of strong arms around his waist. "Where are you going?" It was Yifan and Junmyeon was so happy he could kiss him right now, but let's settle that he wouldn't as this was a public place. Yifan chuckled at his boyfriend because Junmyeon getting lost was pretty cute.

Junmyeon punches Yifan's chest, not too hard, again and again as the blush crept up his cheeks. He was crimson red by the time Yifan decided to more. "I thought you could handle yourself eh Myeon~" Junmyeon slaps Yifan harder by the shoulder and crosses his arms.

"I believe I told you that you should always stay by my right side"

Yifan laughs and rolls his eyes as he back hugs Junmyeon. "I'm always by your side.." Junmyeon blushes again and pushes Yifan off as he clings on his left arm. "On my right" he says as they walk down the crowded path.

They first tried the boat thing and Yifan didn't like it. The water made his hair wet and it quickly became un styled. Junmyeon ushered Yifan to the next ride. Bump cars. This time Junmyeon wasn't the one pleased since he didn't know how to steer the car while Yifan was busily riding circles around him. Displeased, Junmyeon offered the haunted house.

"Are you sure about this?" Yifan asks as his face darkened by two shades. He wasn't find if scary things. "Yes now let's go in you scaredy cat!" Junmyeon says as he pushed the tickets in the machine and the door suddenly opened greeting the couple with cold air that slapped against their skin.

Yifan nervously walked with Junmyeon clinging beside him. "Well.. This wasn't so bad after--AHHHHH " Yifan cried out as a lady suddenly popped out of nowhere and grabbed Yifan by his ankles. Junmyeon laughed at his boyfriend's hilarious actions.

"What the why are you not scared?!" Yifan asks as he was clinging unto Junmyeon's arm as if he was the bottom one in the relationship. Junmyeon cocked his head towards Yifan's direction. "You really want to know?"Yifan nodded.

"Well it's so dark in here and..basically that was my life. You know being blind, sometimes it's just pure darkness and the darkness never bothered me anyway you know"

"Oh I'm sorry for asking I just--TTTT YOU!" Yifan suddenly cursed out loud when a monster popped up in front.

Too cute for a giant, Junmyeon thought.


After three more minutes the couple exited the haunted house with Yifan's face pale. He was so stiff too that Junmyeon had to buy him a can of soda to refresh his boyfriend's mind. They both sat down in a table while Yifan was drinking a can of coke. Junmyeon insisted on water. "Are you hungry? Want me to get you something?" Yifan asks.

"Cotton candy"

"Okay--"

"In seven different colors.."

Yifan's eyes suddenly widened and so did his pocket. He had no right to disagree with his boyfriend so he decided to go fetch him some. Firstly he bought himself fries and nachos in one platter smothered with melted cheese, so much cheese. Once he deemed the cheese to be enough he went to look for some cotton candy vendors.

Luckily he found one jugs near the table where they were sitting. Apparently the vendor only serves two different colors, pink and blue. Yifan swears there were much more colors in his cart and he decided to give it a go.

"Hello sir" the man smiled. Yifan looked carefully at the flavor codes. Pink was eventually strawberry and blue was bubblegum. And if Junmyeon wanted an assorted of seven colors then it would surely taste odd. "I'm sorry for such an odd request mister but can I have one stick of cotton candy..--" the man smiled again "of course!"

"With seven different colors.." Yifan continued as he slowly face palmed himself. This was so embarrassing but he had to do it for Junmyeon. "Oh um ah..are you sure because--"

"I'll pay you triple.." Yifan coaxed. The man showed his smile again and replied, "why not? Just wait a bit and I'll serve you the mosh colorful cotton candy ever!" The man had an Italian or French accent. Yifan couldn't determine. He patiently waits for a couple of minutes until the old man called him and offered him a stick of cotton candy adorned with seven different colors. Red, orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo, and violet. It was so beautiful.

"I'm just not quite sure of the taste" the vendor says. "It's fine here..and thank you!" Yifan replies as he shoved money on the vendor's palms. He ran towards Junmyeon's table and once he was there he found Junmyeon taking a nap.

"Hey Jun.. Here it is" Yifan says and Junmyeon quickly rose up and stared at the colorful cotton candy. It's just like as he imagined it to be. It was beautiful. "Hey the taste might be a little odd and--" Junmyeon opens his mouth and chomps on the cotton candy.

Yifan's eyes widen in shock and sweats nervously. "It's..it's delicious.." Junmyeon says as his eyes shine. Maybe it was delicious, who knew? Yifan stared at Junmyeon for the next fifteen minutes while eating his own snack. Junmyeon looked so precious and so valuable.

It was already 6:30 PM and Junmyeon was getting quite sleepy now. The sky has also set and was now dark. The stars above started to appear and twinkle. It was such a beautiful sight, the bring lights and city nights. Yifan wished for this more often.

"Yi take me to the Ferris wheel" Junmyeon orders as he grabs Yifan's left arm. The taller male nodded his head and the both if them started to walk towards the ticket line. The line was kind of long but Junmyeon was so eager and excited to ride the Ferris wheel this he was willing to wait.

After five minutes their turn was finally up. They already bought tickets and the door to one if the vehicles were wide open. "Jun.. I'm not sure if this is a good idea.."

"Oh c'mon! Stop being a wussy and go in!" Junmyeon pushed Yifan inside and followed after him. Yifan was sitting on the right side while Junmyeon in the left. The ride suddenly started to go up and Yifan was feeling more and more tensed. He felt Junmyeon place his head on Yifan's shoulder.

"Are you afraid?" Junmyeon asks. Yifan takes a second or two to admire Junmyeon's eyes. They were beautiful. But he knew otherwise. "No I'm not.." This time he didn't have to fear anymore. He had his life with him and that was Junmyeon.

The shorter male smiled and snuggled in Yifan's embrace. "You know, I really love your eyes but I love mine more because without it I couldn't see you" Yifan said as he lulled in Junmyeon's sweet aroma.

Junmyeon swears he has heard that sentence before. He smiles as he stands up and faces Yifan. They were high up in the sky now and people from down below couldn't possibly see them so Junmyeon slowly leaned in closer to Yifan's face until they were centimeters apart.

"Thank you for loving me for so long" Junmyeon says as he presses his soft lips unto Yifan's chapped ones. The kiss was nothing forceful or rough. Just plain lip to lip but the sensation they were feeling right now was so different from their past kisses. This was so sincere and it seemed as if one was going away for a long time.

Yifan Junmyeon's lower lip earning a gasp from the shorter male and he quickly strides his tongue inside Junmyeon's inviting mouth. Yifan every part in Junmyeon's moist cavern. It was so soft and so sensual.

Junmyeon finally pulled away when the ride was going down. "I love you too" Yifan replied. Junmyeon smiles and sits back. "I hope you won't forget me or this day Yifan..it was the best memory I ever had"

Yifan smiled. Of course he wouldn't. Or so that was his thought.

 

 


A few more weeks later Yifan was nowhere to be seen. Junmyeon tried calling Yifan's residence but all Yifan replied was, "I'm sorry maybe tomorrow" or "I'm not feeling well maybe tomorrow". Junmyeon was hysterical about Yifan being sick. Phew knew that man was built with steel but this situation was really odd.

"Oh..umm.. Well.. Take care and I'll visit you soon you should really be going back to the university, we all miss you and even Sehun told me that he missed you and umm this is probably my thousandth message that you didn't respond to and..I'm sorry I love you t-take care o-okay?" That was the last message Junmyeon ever dropped on voice mail.

He was too tired of hearing careless, Maybe Tomorrow's from Yifan. Each day there was no respond. Before it was okay, he would apologize with sweet nothings and everything got better. The next week it was bad, Yifan replied with lazy 'Maybe Tommorow' lines and Junmyeon could feel himself cringing. The last week was the worst. He got no replies from Yifan and he was itching to visit his boyfriend. He had no time either since it was finals week.

He adjusted his time from his hectic schedule to visit Yifan's mansion during the upcoming Sunday.

"Yifan are you in there?" Junmyeon knocked on Yifan's door. There was no answer. He walked in circles as he tried to figure out the best approach. His thoughts were suddenly popped when Yifan's mother came into sight. She had this worrying face and she was about to cry again in any moment.

"M-Myeon why are you here?" She asked. "I came to visit Yifan.." Yifan's mother sat down the nearby chair and massaged her temples. "If you're looking for Yifan he's in the garden" the lady finally showed a smile.

"Oh is that so? What is he doing then?" Junmyeon asks with a bright smile plastered on his lips. "Oh...well.. He's looking for you.." Yifan's mother replied. Junmyeon's eyes widened in surprise and he smiles at the thought of Yifan missing him.

He hurries his way towards the garden and there he sees Yifan walking down the yellow dirt path. Junmyeon suddenly reminisced his childhood on this place. This was the garden where blind Junmyeon and Yifan would always go and play to. He slowly walked towards Yifan and pat him from the back. The taller male turned around and saw Junmyeon.

It was odd, Yifan's face and body was perfectly normal yet he didn't go to school.

"Hey there Yifan! Listen you missed so much in the university that I had to leave a thousand voice mails for you! What kind of a sick boyfriend are you and--" Junmyeon's nagging so were suddenly caught off when Yifan's eyebrows scrunched and decided to speak.

"Um excuse me but who are you? And I don't remember going to school nor being your boyfriend.. Haha you must've confused me for someone else.. " Yifan responds with a smile on his lips. Junmyeon's eyes widened in shock as he clutches his jacket.

"S-Stop playing jokes you ...game over you've won okay? L-Let's just love each other okay?" Junmyeon replies as the tears started flowing down his luscious pink cheeks. Even though the tears were there the smile was still plastered in his lips.

"Ah.. Umm.. Well... I'm not being hilarious here? I'm completely serious and I don't remember loving someone like you? I'm sorry if I may sound so weird and all but I'm actually looking for someone that I truly love right now I'm sorry.." Yifan responds with a frown on his face.

Why is he not hugging me right now nor embracing me. Why has he forgotten me.

"I-I said stop with t-the jokes..I-it's me whom you love y-you've told me!" Junmyeon cries as his legs have given up on him and he falls on his arms and knees. The tears just keep falling and Junmyeon didn't know why. He knows that this is just Yifan's joke but his tears told him otherwise.

"Eh? You're not Junmyeon... I'm sorry but the person I'm waiting for is Junmyeon.." Yifan says as he helps the shorter male stand up. Junmyeon feels Yifan's hands in his shoulders and the tears just rolled out even more. He had Yifan and now he's straying away again.

"I am Junmyeon! Are you blind or what!!" Junmyeon screamed as he let go. He wiped his tears with his hands and his heart was dying out on him. This was a big fat lie. Yifan shook his head and says, "No I'm not blind..Junmyeon is the blind one! You got us mixed up!" Yifan's tone was friendly yeh confused at the same time.

"I am..Junmyeon.."

With that statement Junmyeon quickly ran off. Tears cannot hold back anymore as he ran away. He hopes this was all just his dream. He accidentally bumps into Yifan's mother and yelped. "I-I'm sorry Mrs. Wu!" Junmyeon cried out.

"Myeon..I'm sorry.. Yifan had.. Well.." She couldn't continue her sentences either. She started tearing up but not as bad as Junmyeon did. She carefully slips a paper that seemed like a document in Junmyeon's palms.

Junmyeon slowly opens the paper and reads every word.

 


No it can't be..

 

 

 

 

Yifan couldn't possibly have..Alzheimer's disease. 


At this point he knew that Yifan back there was serious. He was still shocked on how strong Yifan still is but his memories weren't. He cried unto dear life as he grasped the truth. This was not supposed to happen. Knowing the disease, he knew Yifan's days were counted and so was their days together.


--

Junmyeon got the courage to man up and talk to Yifan again. Not even a disease could stop Junmyeon from loving Yifan.

"Yifan you there?" Junmyeon asks as he walks in the garden. This has been Yifan's new favorite place. Before it was his bedroom but now the tables have turned. Yifan shot his direction towards Junmyeon and smiled.

"Oh it's you umm..stranger hey you know I actually never knew your name since the last time you came up to me--crying oh I'm so sorry for bringing that up ugh I just--I .. I'm sorry" Junmyeon smiled at the fumbling Yifan. He tried his best to move on an deal with what he has right now and right now it was a mindless Yifan.

Even though by disease they weren't technically together anymore, Junmyeon still finds Yifan a dork and a cute guy. Junmyeon smiles and reaches out a hand.

"Ah I'm sorry for before.. Hey my name is..Suho and I'm delighted to meet you" Junmyeon says as Yifan's face quickly lit up and shook Junmyeon's inviting hand. "The pleasure is mine..Suho" Yifan replied.

Junmyeon decided to cover up the truth a bit. He had to be a new person now. He had to be Suho. Yifan and Junmyeon--Suho spent the whole afternoon talking about their lives and even though Junmyeon already knew almost everything about Yifan he still listened to his talk and say each word and syllable. Because soon enough he'll be missing this.

"Oh I once had a boyfriend too you know~" Junmyeon says. Yifan his head up in surprise and asks, "Really what's he like?" Slowly the tears started building up in Junmyeon's eyes as he remembered all those good days with Yifan but he had to be strong.

"Oh he's such a wonderful guy! Let me see he was tall yeah just as tall as you are too! He had beautiful blonde locks, shimmering eyes, a personality that nobody could say no to and most importantly he was the kind of guy who easily forgets but tends to pay for his forgetfulness.." He smiled, even though it hurts he still smiled.

"He was with me from the beginning..from my ups and downs and to living my life the way I wanted to..he was there and I loved it..I'm just not sure if he would still be with me until the end.." Junmyeon says as he wiped a drop of tear. He tried to compress all his feelings together.

"Aww that's such a wonderful story. You know I wish I could be like your boyfriend sometime! Then maybe, just maybe, Junmyeon might notice me! Right?" Yifan nervously cracks up. "Yeah I get Junmyeon already likes you "

Yifan stands up and stretches his arms. "It's dinner time want to join us?" He offers. Junmyeon's previously sad face suddenly lit up. "Sure"


Maybe I could live with this just a little more longer.


Three moths had passed and Suho and Yifan were much more closer now. Yifan's state was worse too, by now he couldn't even walk anymore and he had to be pushed with a wheelchair. They were once again in the garden talking about their lives. Yifan was sitting done the wheelchair while Junmyeon was pushing him.

The tables have really turned upside down now this time. Before it was Yifan guiding him but now it was his turn to repay his kindness.

"Wow this flower is so cool" Junmyeon mutters as he picks up a blue rose. Blue roses were pretty rare and they were oh so beautiful too. Junmyeon picks out the thorns carefully with a scissor and jokingly puts it around his ears.

"Hey Yifan look! Don't I look pretty with this rose?" He started laughing and Yifan laughs along too. Yifan shook his head and says, "Not just pretty but..beautiful" Junmyeon's eyelids started to flutter again and that weird butterfly feeling is back in his stomach and his heart started doing odd flips again. It's been ages since his heart beat that fast.

"D-Don't play jokes yah!" Junmyeon says as the blush crept in his cheeks. Yifan laughed at the flustered Junmyeon and ruffles his beautiful golden locks. Even though it's been months since Yifan had this disease he still looked pretty damn hot and he could still rival any Greek god.

"Oh but I'm not joking.." Junmyeon sighs as he pushes Yifan an they continue to walk down the garden. The fresh air was so clean and it felt good actually. "Hey Suho can I tell you something?" Yifan asks as he blushes. Junmyeon halted and went in front of Yifan. "Sure what is it?"

"It may be a little idd but please don't freak out! I've known you for quite a few months already and Junmyeon had fled away from my thoughts and it was replaced with you..Suho what I'm trying to say is that--"

"You love me?" Junmyeon asks. The tears were beginning to swell in his eyes again. Yifan abruptly swished his arms in the air while deeply blushing. Suho started to cry and the blush in Yifan's face was getting more crimson.

"Ah ! I'm sorry! I just...I didn't want to freak you out okay? Yes I do love you ugh..I at these..I'm sorry.." Yifan says as he gives up and frowns, his head looks down on the floor with disappointment.

"No don't be because as freaky as it sounds too...I've always been in love with you too!" Junmyeon cries out as he leans in and kisses Yifan. He missed this so much. Being in Yifan's embrace and kissing him and basically just saying sweet I love you's to each other. He yearned for this for far too long.

Yifan did not waste time and quickly leaned up in the kiss. Sweet and sensual since the last time. Junmyeon pulled away as he gasped for air. He was still panting when Yifan tried to stand up and cup his cheeks. He was wobbly and out of state. He clung unto dear Junmyeon's arms and shoulder for support. "No! Sit down you're gonna hurt yourself!" Suho demanded. "No I want to do this.. I want to tell you what's been in my mind since the day we met.. I want to stand proudly and outmatch your previous boyfriend" Okays so Suho laughed at that because technically he was Junmyeon's past boyfriend.

He cupped Suho's cheek and whispered, "I love your eyes but I love mine more because without it I couldn't see you.."

Junmyeon cried again remembering the countless times Yifan had said that to him. He was more happy. He hugged Yifan tight and let him sit down because Yifan was getting more fragile and weak by the second.

"You've already won my heart Yifan..so many times ago.."

"I'm glad I did.. Hey.. You know I'm leaving this world soon and it struck me.. When you're gonna..lay me down...can you go to this amusement park called Memories and ride the Ferris wheel and once you're in the highest top scream my name thrice will you?" Yifan perks up with a smile on his face.

"No way.. Did you remember things Yifan?" Suho asks.

"Apparently I did and I remembered that day the most I just couldn't tell whom I spend it with but you know if I was given an eternity more to live I would take you there with me and I'll even give you a --"

"A Cotton candy in seven different colors" Junmyeon continued Yifan's phrase. Yifan smiles and his head. "How'd you know?" He laughs.

"Hmm.. I just know! Haha! Now c'mon let's go eat dinner I'm starving!"

Both of them chuckled to each other before leaving the garden. Such a wonderful place.

 

 

 

 

 

 Now here I am crying and half smiling. You know Yifan I hope you got your memories back because you just remembered me of mine. I don't know why but I've forced myself to forget about you over these months and try to be a new person. I just can't. I guess I failed? Wow I'm still such a loser. You know after all these years I will never forget you. The way you guided me when I was blind, the way you stood with me when now that I could see....and most importantly the way you loved me two times in two different personas. I just couldn't express how much I loved you over and over again and believe me it got me crazy! 

 

 

 I am so happy that I got a chance to love twice with the same man I knew. And I never regretted anything even with the thousand maybe tomorrows.

 

 

 

 

"Yifan! Yifan! Yifan!" I shouted to the skies as the Ferris wheel hit the top.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hey Yifan let's see each other maybe tomorrow alright?