-final-

Happy Birthday my Luhannie

Happy Birthday Jagiya~ *huggles*

I know its been a long time we didn't talk to each other and I miss you so much....*sobs*

anyway, I just want to say that you are the very best thing that ever happened to me <3

did you remember what date is 11th November 2013?

its the date that we are officially a couple <3 and I was really happy and excited about it *beams*

Don't we look cute together?? *flutter eyelashes*

*giggles* well lately things had been hard for us and we nearly BREAK UP FOR TWO TIMES!! *heart attack*

but we are strong enough to not let go of each other...and I thank you for forgiving me even though I am not perfect for you...

 

I am here to say that...

Thank you for everything you did to me...I feel like the luckiest person on Earth to get you first before anyone else...*grins* and I want you to know that you're the only one perfect for me even though I am not perfect for you...I know I don't deserve you but I'll try my best to prove that you didn't make a wrong choice to be with me...

 

 

One day if things go wrong I know you could find someone else and love someone else again but not me...because you are the reason why my hearts keep on beating...you are the reason why I struggle everytime I face hardships..you are the reason why I couldn't sit still..you are the reason why I am here this day...

 

 

Jagiya, could you promise me that even though how far we are we would still love each other? can you promise me that you will never let go of my hand no matter how hard the obstacle we face? can you promise me that you'll be there in my future? and not somebody else? well...I just want you to know that...
 

I love you with all my heart and don't ever think that I love somebody else because I only have ONE HEART and it belongs to you <3

 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY BELOVED LUHAN JAGIYA <3~~

 

#youAreMyOneAndOnly