Final.

Fall.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They met under the circumstance when the Fall starts to spread its cold and beauty of the falling leaves. That time, Soojung just moved from California to the house next to Jongin in Seoul. At the first glance to the girl who was being wrapped in a chic sweater with a scarf circled around her neck and a beanie covered her brown locks, Jongin knew she would be something more than she should be for him.

---

Kim Jongin and Jung Soojung are more than a best friend could be, yet less than a lover may be. Flirtantionship, everybody said. But no, they’re not in the terms of flirting to catch another ones’ attention. They’re just them. They’re just going with the flow, enjoying every moments of togetherness they have. They shared everything that could be shared, they’re literally sharing the same air to breathe. None of them realized that they have that kind of feeling toward each other within themselves. Without realized that their heart’s beating on the same rhythm. Each is having butterflies in the stomach when they looked at each other’s eyes. Yes, they both were just too oblivious of the obvious thing.

On the one not-so-cold night, when another Fall has approached them once again, the two sat on the dark brown bench at the backyard of their houses enjoying the night breeze which soothes them down. The silence wasn’t awkward, it was just plain nifty. Both on their faces carved a small smile which meant they’re cherish this moment as well as those moments they had been spent with each other. Jongin with his black t-shirt and chinos pants glanced slightly to the girl who wore a blue shorts matched with a long sleeve peach colored shirt. He smiled instantly while watching her closed eyes and the wind blows her hair softly. Then he just looked upfront again, continuing to enjoy the night breeze.

All of sudden, Soojung shifted closer to Jongin and rested her head on his broad shoulder. Heck, Jongin felt that butterflies in his stomach all over again and his heartbeat’s beating fastly out of blue. But he just shrugged it off

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter