That's The Girl

Guam Love Story

Clothes all over the floor, hairspray in the air making everyone cough like crazy, cap sleeping on the couch taking up all place so no one else can sit there, and a confused Niel. Changjo stands in front of the big mirror that almost takes up a 5 meter wall, he's styling his hair, making it perfect. Niel he does it to, or atleast he tries. "My hear is so dumb! it's just falls down whatever i do with it.." He sighs while looking at himself disappointed, he waits for a comment, or a tip on what he could do with it. But Changjo is all focused on himself right now. Niel gives him a look and studies him, then tries to do the same, one side down and the other side styled up with alot of gelé and hairspray. A typical Jonghyun hairstyle.

In the back you can hear Ricky talking to the camera he's holding pointed at himself, his making faces and aegyo, "Buing Buing, AING, dada". L.Joe tries to catch Rickys attention, or the cameras, but no, Ricky only film himself. L.Joe gets annoyed and walks up to Ricky, he ruffs his hair, "RICKY YA! Stop being so selfish!" he shouts at him and grabs the camera aggresively. Ricky screams, "aaah, jinjja hyung, look what you did with my hair, now i have to do it all over again!", "Your welcome, it didn't look good on you anyways" Byunghyun says and laughs. Ricky looks sad and makes those weird gestures with his eyebrows as he do when he gets confused. He gets up from the floor and goes to the mirror where Changjo and Niel is. He looks for a comb thats available, but he doesn't find any "Ah.. Niel hyung can i bor.." he stops the sentence as fast as he see Niels hair

"Changnananiya..?" he says with laughter in his voice. "huh?" Niel replies and takes a look at himself in the mirror, "What?!" he says once again while looking at Ricky, "Just look one more time hyung" Niel raises his eyebrows and take on last look in the mirror, for seconds he's just watching. It looks like he has got an electric shock, his hair stands out in every single direction. "I'll borrow someone elses... u need it more than i do" Ricky says and turn around to see if Changjo has one he can borrow. Niel takes a deep breath, don't freak out don't freak out......... "A, Jinjja? wae am i like this? why can't i! OHMO!.." he freaks out. One of the stylist noonas grab him on the shoulder and tries to calm him down, she leads him to the sofa, he takes a sit on Caps legs. "Would Niel want something to drink?" Stylist noona asks, Niel looks up for a moment and says no, then he goes back to hiding his face under his hands. "A little bit more to the left..." you hear Cap mumble in his sleep. Niel looks surprised and moves a little bit more to the left of hyungs legs. "that's nice.. now rub it" Cap adds while making weird sounds. Niel look at Minsoo questioning, but then starts to rub him for some reason, it seem to make him calmer.                                  

 "And what's going on over here?" Byunghyun stands with the camera pointed at the two boys on the couch. Niel stops right away and CAP suddenly wakes up. "Nothing" both says at the same time. "Right..." L.Joe shakes his head and ignores the situation and walks over to Changjo who just finished his hair. "That was close" Cap said while looking relieved at Niel. "Mwhu?" Niel looks at Cap, "You were awake all the time weren't you?", "No!" Cap replies "Shut up, i'm going back to sleep now" he close his eyes. Niel smiles for himself. 

"Wow, Ricky ya, how could you fix your hair like that?" Byunghyun aks and looks surprisingly at him. "It was me" Changjo says as fast as Ljoes sentence ended. "That explains it" Byung adds. "Kamshamnida Jonghyunnie!" Ricky says happily. "ah, it was nothing really" Changjo says with pride "I should aim for the hairstylist career shouldn't i?" Changjo looks at Byunghyun, He just looks at Changjo, no words.  

  

From nowhere Caps stands behind them, he got that mysterious look to him, like his gonna do something bad. Then suddenly Chunji walks in to the room "Hey! Minsoo, i got something for you!" He shouts. He just saved Ricky, because we all know what he was going to do. Byung sighs, "a.. Chunji-ah". Chunji pulls something out from his pocket, "It's a letter" Chunji says while handing over the letter to Minsoo. Minsoo looks at the letter and opens it carefully. He moan, and fold it togheter again. "What was it?" Byung asks, "Nothing.. but Yah! we have to hurry up if we're gonna be there in time you punks.." He says and grab Ricky in the arm and walks out of the room like the light. Changjo and L.Joe just look at each other and decides to follow their lead. Niel is standing once again in front of the mirror trying to fix his hair. He notice the boys, so he tuck in a comb and a mini mirror in his jacket pocket, and half runs after the boys. 

The guys are on there way to their camera mans house for dinner. They made a bet, if Sukjin (cameraman) looses he'll treat the boys with delicious food. The bet was a game of soccer between him and Niel. Niel won, obviously. 

The boys decides to walk to the house because of the beautiful view and weather. They have been in Guam for 5 days now and they are loving it! On the way to the house they talk alot, like usual. Minsoo complains about they walking to the house, because he's so lazy he would rather have taken the car. Chunji seems ignorant, it's like he's in his on little world, he even wears a smile. "Chanhee hyung?" Changjo calls, but he aint getting an answer, "Ya Pabo!" L.Joe tap Chunjis back. Chunji looks at the boys questioning, "Ne?" he then says. "What are you thinking about?" Changjo asks. Chunji just grins and look up to the sky. Ricky does it too, but then down again, he didn't get it. "I just tought of an event that happend at this exact place a few days ago" His blushing now. "Few days ago? we haven't even been here, ever." Ricky says while looking concentrated towards the sky, what was he looking at. "You dumbhead, he's been sneaking out of course.. that's what you are trying to say right?" Minsoo asks. Chunji nods, this is very confusing for the other boys, they all starts to talk in each others mounths how could you? Without me? Are you serious? Why would You? did you meet someone? "It's fine you don't have to tell us" Changjo says looking with a serious gaze at Chunji. "OFCOURSE HE HAS TO, i wanna know everything!" Niel suddenly appears. Everyone takes a couple of seconds in silence to just look at Niel. "What's up with your hair dude.." Chunji tries to figure out what Niel was thinking making that kind of hairstyle. Niel roll his eyes. Then everyone turns to Chunji again, except Niel, he's trying to keep his hair down, by spitting in his hands and comb it down.

Under the 5 minutes of walking to hyungs house, Chunji tells the boys everything about his meeting with this girl, how beautiful she was, how nice she was, and her interests, and what he said, that she gave him a hug and so on. The boys seems very faschinated, wow, a girl. They finally arrive at the house, Ricky runs before everyone else to the door, and knocks. "What's her name? Who is she?" The guys keep asking him questions, "I don't know, i didn't ask" Chunji says while brushing off dust from his blouse. "She had to tell you where she lived at least.." Niel says, he doesn't really believe Chunji after everything he've told them. Nobody can be that perfect. And how would he not know what her name is? Chunji nods.. But then the door opens and there's a girl, a girl with brown long beautiful hair, she smiles at the boys. She was so pretty, the boys just freezed. 

"That's the girl"