Suho~

Short imagine

You and Suho watching movie,infront of you has a table,popcorn and coca cola drinks. Suho take popcorn while you sit beside him and enjoy the movie.

While both of you watching the scene makes you gulped seeing that a couple kissing. Then you take a cup as you drink it. Suho stop eating popcorn the he watch at you drinking. Suho eyes locked at your lips.

*oh god i wish i was that straw."

You feel uneasy sitting beside Suho. Your eyes look at Suho and Suho just doing nothing but he stare at you. Now both of locking eyes together until that Suho clear his throat as he face getting near to you.

You can feel his heart beating fast because your right hand at Suho chest. You closed your eyes as Suho begin to kiss you. You can feel Suho tounge enter gently into your mouth then your lower lips.

Suho put the popcorn on the table as you too. Then you wrap around Suho neck and twisting your finger. Both of you change position of your head to get more relax to kiss more. Suho kiss became more deeper and you too. You like it if Suho hugging your hips.

Suho and you satiesfied of the kiss then you smiled at him while his hair. Suho smile ily as he wink at you. 

"jagiya,that was the best kissng i never taste."

"yah,byuntae!."