Monthsary

Cover Up

Whenever Krystal is wearing something "revealing" according to Taemin, it was rather the start of their petty fight once, twice, thrice  or for god knows how many times in a week.

Because Taemin finds every part of Krystal too appealing for everyone's eyes and what's his, is his alone.


--
It was during their first movie date when Krystal showed up wearing a baby pink sweatshirt,  white shorts and flats.

Taemin can't help but flinch at the sight of Krystal approaching him in that outfit. It feels like everyone is feasting at his girlfriend's long beautiful legs. 

He removed the sweater he's been wearing over his collared polo like it's reflex and wrapped it around his girlfriend's waist as she approach him.

"Hi, baby. Do I look pretty today?" The beautiful girl greeted him with a peck as he was tying his sweater on her waist.

He admits how perfect his Krystal was. How her hair perfectly falls down on her shoulder. How the baby pink top suits her well. How the light tint on her cheeks and her pink lip gloss makes her look even more sweeter. Her legs perfectly flaunted in her hot pants. But that's something for his eyes only.

"Let's buy you some pants first." He said as he literally dragged her by her hand. Not giving the girl any chance to respond.

"But the movie is starting in 5 minutes!"

"Pants."

 

 

--
It was 2 weeks before their graduation ball and Krystal asked his boyfriend to accompany him in buying her dress. Deciding what or what not, the color, the style. Couple look is must, too. So Taemin's approval matters.

All her excitement disappeared when almost every dress she suggest got disapproval from her rather conservative boyfriend. It was either too short, too revealing, neck line too low or whatever.

Krystal knows she have the body so why not flaunt in at least? It would be weird to wear short princess dress, or a one when you're 40, she thought.

She got a light pink princess dress covering until half of her thighs, a deep blue long gown which bares her back, a red bandage dress hugging her perfect figure, and a black lacy dress which rather have a slightly deep neckline covered by light laces. Her four top pick. 

She got a pair of pumps from her mother last Christmas and she brought it along to try with whatever she's going to pick.

She entered the fitting room after convincing Taemin to at least give her a chance to try her pucks before totally disapproving.

After few minutes, a princess opened the cubicle's door. She was on the light pink balloon dress and the 4 inches pump she brought. She let her hair fall down until few inches below her shoulders, wavy from the ponytail she had earlier. It was rather the perfect view. The dress emphasized her innocent aura with a twist of iness. 

"Too short."

Krystal pouted. Will she ever win her boyfriend?

"Stop pouting, too cute." Taemin said as he pushed her back the cubicle. "Go try another one, baby." He added.

After few minutes, it looks like a goddess in long blue gown was revealed through the fitting room's door. Taemin adoring her goddess the moment he saw her. The dress was a halter one, not too tight, too. It was long, covering her legs but emphasizing her tall height with the help of her pumps she's wearing.

"You're gorgeous." Taemin said in awe. A dog drooling in comparison is an understatement. 

His jaw dropped even more when Krystal turned around, revealing her back bare.

"You could wear that but you need a cardigan or something."

"But that's the point of the dress!!"

"Change."

The last two she tried were both a no no, too. They agreed to try finding the perfect dress next time. Their day ended with a rather cold fight. Krystal ignoring Taemin all throughout, even during their ride home. 

 

 


--
It was during their first summer together when they went to the beach together with some of their friends.

Krystal went shopping days before their trip, she bought 2 pairs of next bikinis, a see through dress, a cropped white sando, short shorts, and white flip flops to complete her look.

They rented a small villa with two big rooms. One for the boys and one for the girls.

As Krystal was excitedly bragging the new outfits she bought, trying the first bikini she bought, a knock was heard by their door.

"Yah! Jung! What if it was not me?" Taemin exclaimed as Sulli opened their door, he could see Krystal on her bikinis inside the room. He raged his way in after making it sure with Sulli no one’s changing clothes or what. "It could be hyungs who knocked and you're wearing that." He spat as he sat on the bed beside the standing Krystal.

She just glared at him. Oh, how she hates it when she calls her Jung when he's mad. "We're on a beach ok." She mindlessly responded. Her attention was caught by the paper bag Taemin's with on his hands. "What's that?"

"Advance monthsary gift." He grinned proud.

Krystal was silent. It would be their 7th month celebration tomorrow and she honestly have nothing prepared. "A kiss would do as a payment, though." Taemin said as he pouts his lips in front of Krystal waiting for a kiss. "Now." His voice was rather serious and naughty at the same time. He knows Krystal was shy especially about these kind of things, their friends was there, too.

As she was teasing his girl, making her embarrassed, the tables turned when the next thing he knew was Krystal's lips where on his. Not a quick one, not a two. It was there for few more seconds and it was Taemin's cheeks on tint this time. 

Krystal grabbed the paper bag from his hand after giggling at the dumfounded Taemin in front of him.

There were two dresses, a maxi one inside the paper bag. The colors were perfect for summer, a gartered tube dress that would flow until your ankles.

"Maxi dress? Really?" Krystal asked as she raised her brows.

"You could wear that here in the beach. Perfect, right?" 

"But I bought new outfits." 

The next thing she knew, her see through dress, the white cropped top and the short shorts on her bed was in Taemin's hands as he leaves their room like that. "These clothes are a no no." Were the last words he said before escaping.

 

 


--
Krystal ignored Taemin until the next day, their monthsary. She was ignoring him for almost 48 hours already and Taemin hates it. Especially since they all went there as couples, Minho, Kai and Key were all busy with their love lives too. Being a third wheel is what he hates the most.

He spend almost his whole day in their room. Everyone was out on the beach, having zip lines, the beach bar, watching poi performances, or whatever. And there he was, slouching on his bed as he mindlessly checked every channel on TV.

A knock was heard. He lazily got up, it won't be Krystal that's what he thought. Since she's been ignoring his since yesterday, pushing him away, asking him to go away and don't ever comeback until he decides to give her new clothes back. 

He opened the door and was surprised with the view in his eyes. There was Krystal, a bottle of champagne and two glasses on her hand. "Peace offering?" She said with her most precious smile.

He lets her enter, still confused. She was wearing a navy blue neck shirt, but with a black tube under it, covering most of her chest, a gray cardigan over, paired with jeans and it's not even a skinny one, it wasn't fitted.

"What's with the clothes?" He asked as he positioned himself back on his bed. Krystal was busy pouring the champagne of the glasses she brought.

"Well, I don't want another fight."

Taemin can't help but let out a weak laugh.

Krystal approached him and left the champagne on the table. The next thing he knew, she was straddling him on his bed. Her thighs on both sides of him, her hands fiddling with his hair. "Save the champagne for later. I missed you. Happy monthsary." And she kisses him, rather hard and hungry than a sweet one. Almost ing his clothed member, touching every part of him she knows he's sensitive.

"What's with you?" He can't help but ask. He likes it, of course.

"I just missed you." She answered as she kissed his neck, his jaw, down to his collar.

Taemin was removing her cardigan, sneaking her hands under her shirt when Krystal stopped his hand.

"Uh oh." She playfully removed his hands. "I thought you like it when I dress like this? All covered up?"

"But it's just the two of us." He cutely said.

"I'm being a good girlfriend. I'm just following your lectures, baby." She wicked as she once again kissed him, buttoning her cardigan closed.

You got a taste of your own medicine, Mr. Lee Taemin.