The past

The Lee Family

”Congratulations Chanhee and Byunghun, the oldest is a boy and the youngest a girl. I’ll leave you alone now.” The doctor smiled at the newborn parents before leaving the room, letting the pair be alone with their babies.

Byunghun turned to Chanhee, a wide smile on his lips, showing his emotions clearly, he was happy, no, way beyond happy. ”Thank you Channie, for giving me, us, the most perfect babies ever.” He leaned in to peck the forehead of his boyfriend.

“Don’t thank me Byung, you made it possible too, I love you.”

“I love you too, my angel.”

 

One year later

 

Byunghun swung his back over his left shoulder and sighed loudly when he checked his reflection in the mirror, once again he was forced to wear this uniform, and it never failed to remind him about he was forced to leave his love and their children alone, but he had to, someone had to protect them, the country, and he was one of them.

When he reached the end of the stairs he was almost pushed over by the two toddlers hugging his legs like life depended on it, it made him smile, but it soon vanished when his eyes met the swollen ones of his boyfriend, who now was approaching him slowly and wrapped his arms tightly around the leaving males neck. “I’m sorr-““Don’t say it! Just..let me hold you, before you leave..” Byunghun nodded and pulled his love closer, hugging him tightly.

“Please come back, stay alive and come back after that year and a half, okay?”

“I promise Channie, I’ll come back and never leave again, then we’ll live happily as a family.” This made Chanhee smile and kiss Byunghun on the lips, it was a soft gesture, but it held so many emotions; love, care, passion, desire. But most of all, it was a way to seal his lover’s promise. After that Chanhee picked up the twins and let Byunghun leave, leave for the next year and a half.

 

One year later

 

“Mommy?” Byungchan tugged at his mother’s pants and looked up at him with big eyes, Chanhee smiled softly at him and lifted his son up, placing him on his lap. “What is it baby?”

“Daddy?”

“No, I’m mommy.” Chanhee corrected his son and chuckled lightly.

“Where is daddy?” He boy now pouted. The question made his mother hug him tightly and mutter softly. “He’ll come back..daddy will come back.”

 

A/N First chapter up! o/ I hope to update soon, and the fic will stop when I feel like it ouo

Please read! Comment? Subscribe?