It Finally Happened

Overdue
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Are you sure you’re gonna be alright,babe? We still have a time if you change your mind.” Siwon said when they had a breakfast this morning.

“I’m sure,Won. It’s okay, I didn’t feel anything serious yet.” Kyuhyun chuckled as he took a slice of omelette to his mouth.

Today is 9th day past after the due date, Kyuhyun would be alone on their house. His husband got a call last night from his company said that they had to arranged the important meeting with the new clients for another shareholds with the Europe company. Siwon is still on his parental leave until the baby is born, he told his assistants that it might be impossible for him to leaving the house and his husband now. Kyuhyun on the other hands really understands this kind of situation. He, of course will didn’t like the idea of being alone at their house on his condition but he knew that this meeting is very important to Siwon’s company to get expanding besides Siwon had been waiting for this chance so long ago. So, they argued about it last night and decided that Siwon have to go to the meeting in the morning.

The doctor predicted that the baby must be coming a week ago, the couple even prepared and packed things they needed once Kyuhyun being headed to the hospital but unfortunately, there’s nothing to happened, not yet. When the due date came, both of them was so excited and Siwon was the one who being all panicked. He never left Kyuhyun’s side any minute. He always asked ‘did you feel any contraction already?’, ‘did he push your tummy?’, ‘did the baby had drop?’, but nothing. Kyuhyun was still carrying high. Kyuhyun tried to be more calmer and watched how funny his husband was when he got all worries like that. He told him that it’s normal if the baby doesn’t coming on the due date  but still Siwon seemed can’t really wait to meet their little one.

First day, second day, even in the third day, Kyuhyun didn’t feel any serious pain from the baby. All he felt just his belly had getting bigger and so round along with the moves and kicks that made him getting slowly to moves and waddled more to walks. The doctor checked up on him on the fourth day because Siwon had insisted to. He was too afraid that something wrong will happen with their baby but the doctor said that the baby is perfectly fine and there’s nothing wrong with delay birth so they have to wait until the baby is ready. The doctor convinced the couple that if the baby doesn’t signalling to be born in more than twelve day, then they will induce the labor which had Kyuhyun really hates it actually. The next couple of days, Siwon and Kyuhyun tried many ways that could provoked  the birth such as eating spicies, walking around the house more a lot, swimming at their pools, and of course, . Eventually is the convenient way to provoking birth but in this case, it didn’t. So, all they have to do is just wait.

 

 

“But still…I’m just—you know, so worried to leave you alone like this.” Siwon hang his head low, really he would feel like a bad husband just now. “Why won’t you call your mom or Ahra to accompany you when I’m off?” his question earned him a cute gigles from Kyuhyun.

“No silly, Ahra would busy with her daughter and our café with my mom too because we’’ve just opened new shop, remember?”

“How about my mom? Or Jiwon? Yeah I think they will be able to come.” Siwon insists and grab his pocket to search his phone.

“Oh my God Siwon are you really absent minded now?”

“Why?” Siwon asked him dumbfounded.

“Your mom is in Jerusalem with your dad for religious trip, don’t you forget?”

“Ah damn, I really forgot about that one.” He brushed his hands off his face. “Oh how about Jiwon?”

“No. She has no experience to handle situation like this since she hadn’t married and pregnant yet, and you know the last time you doing it, she got all panicked reaction worst than you and I’m sure if she would be here, it doesn’t help at all.” Kyuhyun chuckled. “Seriously I’m fine Siwon, don’t need to be worried at least until now besides you’re just have your meeting until this afternoon right?”

“Yeah, but-“ Siwon pouts.

“No but. When are the meetings start?”

“9”

“What?? Why are you still here? It’s less than thirty minutes, you will be late!” Kyuhyun snapped at him and pull his husband off the chair.

“But Kyu~” Siwon didn’t move at all, made Kyuhyun to pull his muscular arm a bit hard.

“Come on lazy ! not the right time to play spoiled-child on me now.Come ooon!” Kyuhyun finally standed Siwon up and grab the office coat and suitcase.

 

 

“Are you really sure you are okay baby?” Siwon still asked when they both headed to the front door.

“Yes.” Kyuhyun said simply as he put his hands on Siwon’s shoulder and drag him to the door.

“I mean really really sure?”

“Ask one more time again, I promise I’ll kick your-“

“Okay okay you win.” Siwon rolled his eyes and let out a big sigh, he knows that his spouse is so stubborn so he just need to let it go and beg to God for nothing bad would be happened at least until he head home safely.

Sighing once again, Siwon turned his face to Kyuhyun, he stares at him a few seconds just looking at his beautiful spouse. He knows that Kyuhyun had suffered enough  to carrying their baby for nine months along with the overdue this time, eventhough he seemed enjoyed every single of it but Siwon can feel that his spouse really wants this is to be over to all soreness,uncomfortable,overweight and more. Somehow he also knows that Kyuhyun is strong and mentally prepared to be a mother.

“What?” Kyuhyun asked as he felt Siwon intense stare at him.

“Nothing.” Siwon woke up at his ‘daydreaming’ and smiles, reassuring himself that Kyuhyun would be fine, he is fine. Then he gives the chaste kiss to his favorite pink plum lips and smiles again ad they pulled away.

“I love you.”

“Love you too.” Kyuhyun smiled back,sweetly carresing his husband cheek.

“Put me as the first call if you need or feel anything okay?”

“I will.”

“Don’t walking around too much.”

“Yes.”

“Don’t eating bad food.”

“Okay.”

“If you feel tired then rest and sleep, I’ll be home as soon as I can.”

“Alright,daddy!” Kyuhyun can’t hold his laughter any longer. “I’ll be fine, and baby will too.” He caressing his belly and gave it a soft pat.

“Ugh, I really hate the time like this you know? I’m promise it won’t never happen again.” Siwon said as he joining his hand with Kyuhyun’s rubbi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter