Hyoyoung and Taewoon Story (Part 1)

F-ve Dolls And SPEED Couples

 

Hyoyoung's P.O.V

Today was my first day of my new school. It was late so I started to run. While I was running I bumped into someone and I fell backwards

"Hey watch it!" they yelled. I got up and bowed. 

"I'm so sorry!" I looked up he gave me a glare before he walked away, then a girl came up to me

"Are you okay?"she asked. I gave her a smile.

"Yea." She smiled back at me. "Let me introduce myself then. My name is Hyewon." She put out her hand I shook it.

"My name is Ryu Hyoyoung. It's nice to meet you." Hyewon and I got along well.

"Well here it is." I bowed to her.

"Thank you" I said and she smiled.

"No problem. I have to go now," she said and she waved. I waved back I went to the office.

"Hello there are you the new student?" I turned to see it was a lady. I nodded my head. "Well welcome" I bowed

"Nice to meet you. I'm Ryu Hyoyoung." The lady smiled

"Well, welcome Ms.Ryu. I'm the principal Mrs.Park. It's nice to meet you." She held her hand so I shook it. "Are you here to get your schedule?'' I nodded my head yes. "Well, here it is. There will be a student showing around." She gave my schedule, then a guy came in. "Is there something wrong Mrs.Park" they asked.

"No, I just want you show the Ms.Ryu her classes." He looked at me.

"Hello, I'm Kim Junwoo, but you can call me Yoosung," he said and bowed. I smiled at him.

"I'm Ryu Hyoyoung, please take care of me!" I bowed

"Now, Mr.Kim, would you show her around?" He smiled and nodded.

"Alright, let's go!" I followed him and I couldn't help it to look at "Am I that handsome?" he asked, so I looked away quickly and he chuckled at my shyness. "Oh, Hyung!" I looked where he was waving and my eyes went wide because it was the same guy that I bumped into eariler. I stood behind Yoosung, making him look at me. "What's wrong?" Then the guy noticed me and frowned. "Oh, are you scared of him?" he asked and smiled, "Don't worry, he doesn't bite" He grabbed my hand and dragged, making my heart beat faster.

"Who is she?'' I hid behind Yoosung.

"Don't be shy introduce yourself" Yoosung pushed me I bowed.

"I'm Ryu Hyoyoung," I said, trying to avoid eye contact. Then one of the guys spoke up.

"Well, nice to meet you. I'm Sejun." I looked up and slightly smiled.

"I'm Yuhwan." He winked at me I gave him a awkward smile.

"I'm Sungmin." He gave me a cute smile, making me chucke a bit.

"I'm Jongkook. It's nice to meet you." I smiled at him.

"I'm Taeha." I bowed.

"Nice to meet you all!" I said, then I looked at the guy.

"Hyung aren't you going to introduce yourself?" He gave me a cold glare, so I looked at Yoosung. "It's fine," Yoosung sighed. "Alright then come on." I walked away "I'm sorry" I looked at Yoosung with a confused face.

"For what?" I asked and he sighed.

"For Taewoon. He's usually not like that." I smiled.

"It's fine, no need to apologize." We finally got to my class.

"Here we are!" I looked at Yoosung and bowed

"Thank You," I said and bowed, making him chuckle.

"You don't need to bow," he said. I looked at him and he patted my head. "Well, I have to go now. Bye!" I waved. After a while, it was lunch time. I headed to the cafeteria.

"Hyoyoung!" I turned around

"Oh Hyewon!" She walked up to me.

"So how was your first day so far?" I gave he thumbs up. "Great!" Te started laughing. "You want to sit together?" I smiled at her.

"Sure!" We went to sit down, then we heard girls screaming. We turned to see what was the noise about.

"We better move." I looked at Hyewon.

"What?" She moved aside, but I stood there like an idiot. Everyone looked at me.

And then...

"Aren't you going move?" I turned to see it was that Taewoon guy.

"Oh sorry," I said. I moved, then he walked away.

"Why didn't you move when I told you to?" I looked at Hyewon confused. "He's the main star of this school" I started to laugh

"You've got to be kidding me!" Hyewon was serious "Oh, you're serious," I said and Hyewon nodded her head. Everybody went back to class.

End Of The Day

Taewoon's P.O.V

I feel asleep during class.

"Hyung wake up." I groaned.

"Let me sleep 10 more minutes." They wouldn't let me sleep

"Class is over already." I looked up.

"Is it really?" They all shook their heads. I got up up and stretched my arms.

"Alright lets go," I said, so we headed out. While we were walking, I saw the girl. What was her name again? Oh, yeah, Hyoyoung. She was looking at me and gave me a disgusted face, then she turned around. "What's her problem?" Yoosung looked around to see who I was looking at

"Whose?" I pointed at where Hyoyoung was. Yoosung looked where I was pointing. "Oh, why, what was she doing?" Yoosung looked at me

"She gave me a dirty look," I scoffed. "Oh, wait, why were we looking at her?'' A smile came to Yoosung's face, so I whacked his head.

"Ow! What was that for!?" Then I grabbed his ear.

"Don't think I like her!" I hissed, then let go of his ear

"Alright, I get it, but you didn't have to whack my head and pull my ear.'' He rubbed his ear. I just simple rolled my eyes and walked away.

The Next Day...

Taewoon's P.O.V

My alarm went off, but I pulled the covers over my head. Then my mom came in.

"Taewoon get up! You need to go to school!" she yelled. I groaned.

"Do I have to go to school?" I asked dejectedly. My mom sighed and rubbed her forehead.

"Yes, you have to, now get up!" My mom took the covers away from me. I got up and went to wash my face, then went to the kitchen. "Here is breakfast." I smiled.

"Thanks mom," I said and she smiled back.

"Now hurry up, you're going be late." I got up and got my stuff.

"Thanks!" I ran out the door.

"Have a good day!" My mom shouted

"I will!" I shouted back and waved goodbye.

Author's P.O.V

Taewoon was late and started to run. On the other hand, Hyoyoung was late as well. They both ran into each other. Their stuff flew up into the air and scattered on the ground. As for them, they both fell, but something happened unexpectedly to them both....

To be continued~


A/N: So how is it? I know it short chapter ,but I update 2 more parts to this :)

I forgot to explain about the parts to the story.There will be 3 parts to each story :)

So yea let me know what you think about what should I fix

Leave a comment if you want

Please Subscribe :)

Thank you for reading

co-author CLonenumber97 was here :3