Help Me, I'm Poor

She Met an Idol

"Gold or love? That is the question."

Huh? They even used some Hamlet reference. Which makes me more furious now!

These networks will always come up with the craziest ideas just to steal more money from people and now I'm lonely.

MONEY.

Where do I get that? How do I get that?

Did I mention I just used up $10 beause of an online shop? And flash news: I WAS FOOLED. IT WAS A SCAM.

Way to go, Liv! I was not even able to properly say goodbye to my hard-earned and might probably my last bills beause I want to die now.

OH MY GOD, SHOES. ON A FREAKING SALE.

What have I done? What or who was I in my past life to be experiencing this misfortune?

And what do I tell my family? My dad will definitely not speak to me over dinner. Will they even invite me for dinner? Should I buy my ramyeon now and eat alone inside my room? Oh my God. My mom is going to nag me over dinner, if they happen to let me eat with them. Going on and on about how hard it is to find a job. That I should have taken up another course, became a lawyer, maybe. And my sister, Cara, she's definitely going to laugh at me and post about me on her blog. And my brother, Jude, will not mind. AT ALL. He's most probably her girlfriend's face on the couch right now since nobody else is in the house yet.

It's just 2:09 PM and I am going home. Should I go home? Should I just take the train and go somewhere far and never go back? Should I still go on walking? Should I sell my coat and scarf now? I need money. I need a job and I am hopeless.