Final

16 yrs old sica got pregnant

 

One day, 16 yrs old sica went to her mom, Mrs Jung and told her that her period has not come yet for 2 months.....

Mrs Jung got shocked after heard of what her lovely daughter say....

 

Mrs Jung quickly went out and bought the pregnancy test stick to find out the result.

Also she prayed that the result will not be like what she think.

But ...... The result showed............... (+)

 

She cried and scolded to sica,  " who's that bastard did good job to you? You better give the real provoke now!!!"

 

Sica had no other choice. Picked up the phone and called.....

 

Half an hour later, a brand new Ferrari sports car was arrived to Jung's house.

The door was opened, a brand of clothing and body handsome middle-aged gentleman  came out from that car.

 

Mr and Mrs Jung saw him. He greeted them politely.

'Good afternoon, My name is Yul' He politely greet to them and said "Sica has just told me about that big problem, but because of my personal family problems, I am sorry I can not marry your daughter, but I will take the responsibility!!! "

 

Yul continued said: 'This is good, if a girl is born, she will get three stores, two houses, a beach house and two million dollar bank account'

"If a boy is born, I will give him 2 of my co- company plus 2 million dollar in his bank account."

"If she give birth the twins, then each person inherits a company as well as each one million dollars in each bank account." '

"But if the unfortunate miscarriage ......"

At this point in the side of the long silence of the room.....

Mrs Jung suddenly stood up, and ride in the rear handle tightly hold yul's shoulder and 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Said..... " Then you have to try another time again."......

 

 

 

( just for fun).... ^_^