The Den Nightclub Official Opening Night! [Impavid Roleplay]

The Den Nightclub Official Opening Night! April 18th! [Impavid Roleplay Event]

The Den Nightclub is a state of the art venue located in the centre of Lunar city. It operates over 3 floors and is the largest nightclub in the area.

After undergoing an incredible transformation earlier in the year, as well as a change of name, The Den is ready to take the club scene by storm, hoping for capacity crowds every week. With high quality entertainment guaranteed and free entry every single night, The Den is looking to be the place that everyone comes to and has the time of their lives. 

The VIP lounge or the 'V-Lounge' is located on the upper floor providing a bird’s eye view of the dance floor. Elaborate and distinctive, the 'V-Lounge' offers an elegant retreat from the action where guests can party in comfort and style. The V-lounge features include glamorous white-seated private booths, private tables containing ice buckets, host and hostess table service, and an extensive drinks menu from the V-lounge bar. It is the ideal venue for hosting parties and entertaining friends or for groups looking to party in style with an intimate and private feel.

Spirits are available by the bottle and complimented with a choice of mixers and fresh fruits.

Staff at the club will be expected to work this night, but since it is the opening night, the rules will be relaxed slightly to allow them a few more alcoholic beverages than usual as well as slightly longer breaks. 

The Den opens its doors at 7pm and won’t be closing them again until 3am.

ALL STAFF AND CLIENTELE MUST COME WEARING FANCY DRESS. THE THEME IS ANIMALS.

NO COSTUME, NO ADMITTANCE.

 

THE NIGHTCLUB:

MAIN BAR - FIRST FLOOR.

STAIRWELL TO THE SECOND FLOOR.

ENTRYWAY

SECOND FLOOR BALCONY.

SECOND FLOOR DANCEFLOOR.

SECOND FLOOR BAR.

FIRST FLOOR DANCEFLOOR.

V.I.P SECTION.

PRIVATE ROOM IN V.I.P.

MAIN DANCEFLOOR.

FIRST AND SECOND FLOOR COMFY SEATS.

SIDE PANELLING FOR SECOND FLOOR. 

 

For more information and how to join us, click this link.