In Killing Field

M A D O N N A

Telephone rings. I pick up the telephone. I did not speak; if in the other line would not speak.

“It’s me.” In that voice, I knew him already.

“Boss.”  I said.

“You have a new assignment.”

“Ow. It’s time to kill, again.”

My boss hung-up the phone. I go to the Fax Machine, and waited the information he sent. Then after, I think one minute, the information finally came. I took it, then sit on the sofa.

“Hmm.. George De Guzman. 31 years old. Too early to die. Pitiful. Tsk.”

I lie down. I’m going to sleep first. I’ll just kill him tonight. I will give him first a little more time to live.

 

The night came.

After I prepared, I went in the garage of my house. I get on my Black Motor, then run it very fast.

It was so completely quiet here in the Subdivision when I arrived. It’s so easy for me to move. I left my motor in the dark part, then walked to the house of Mr. George.

When I reached the front gate, I laughed. It’s very easy to enter in his house. I did not wasted my time, ‘cause I want this job finish immediately. So, I started to move.

I took out a small, and thin metal. Where will I use this? I will use it to unlock the gate.

When I finally unlocked the gate, I slowly push it, and slowly get in. When I reached the front door, I just did what I did in the gate. After I opened it, I carefully enter in his house. It’s quiet and dark throughout the house. Good.

I climbed the stairs. When I get in the second floor, I saw five doors. But only one door got my attention. The door at the end.

I walked toward that door. I tried to hold the doorknob. I smile. It was not lock. I open the door.

 

Mr. George De Guzman was sleeping along with his wife. Too bad, they’ll not witness their death.

“Uugh.” Oops. I’m wrong. They’ll witness their death. Well, that’s good. I walked toward them.

In my every step, you will hear the sound of my heels. The reason they finally awakened.

“WHO ARE YOU?!” I just smiled. His wife also awakened.

“G-George! Who is she?!”

“Sssh!” I said. I pointed them the gun with silencer.  “Sorry, but this is an order.” Then I laughed. I triggered the gun.

“D-Don’t! Don’t kill us! We have children!” he pleaded.

“Who cares to your children?” Do I have nothing pity in my heart? Yes, I really don’t have heart to pity anyone.

“Don’t! Please...” His wife started to cry. I rolled my eyes. Hss. I don’t like people crying. ‘Ya know, so irritating.

“Like what I said, this is just an order. Too bad because you bumped a wrong person.”

“W-Who’s that ordered you?!” –George

“Why would I tell the name of my client? Aissh! Why am I talking to you?”

Without thinking, I immediately shot his skull. I’ve included his wife, because she saw me. I have this one rule: Whoever saw me killing, will also be killed. So, don’t get in my way.

After I shoot them, I came close to theirs, and took out a dagger. In their forehead, I carved the letter “M”, the symbol of my name. Symbol that Madonna killed them.