patience (1/2)

When in Paris

love is patient

1/2


Donghae quietly watches Paris lightening up within the darkness at its own languid pace, as bright lights start to sparkle from everywhere. They flare up like thousands of fireworks, glowing in the night such as small gleams of hope he is dying to catch.

 

Soft duvets lightly ripple down his thighs as a soft hand caresses his tanned skin. A pair of plump lips are pressed against his temple, prompting him to sigh lowly, and makes him shyly feel as if he is the most important person in his world.

 

It’s as if Paris slowly wakes up right in front of his captivated eyes, and opens its ears to the whispers of the twilight. It breathes in the delicate perfumes of elegant women, lets its whole body being caressed by the dawning of blackness, and welcomes shy secrets with open arms.

 

Strong arms are carefully wrapped around his frame, as a warm chest comfortably snuggle against his back. A contented purr is heard when he deeply breathes him in, before he softly nuzzles his nose into his neck, and elicits a quiet moan from him. 

 

Workers slowly shift into lovers, hands find the hands they are meant to hold, and souls meet the souls they’ve been waiting for ever – and it’s almost if Donghae can see love blooming around at the same pace of the city’s lights, like the small, beautiful flowers the earth laughs with.

 

Light kisses are peppered along his throat and makes his breath itch in his throat, as his eyes flutter close against his will. Soon enough, he leans back into the touch and whines throatily, as warm hands lovingly his hips.

 

Woman turns into princess, and man turns into prince, and the whole Paris becomes their vast kingdom in the blink of an eye. Hearts are slowly revealed by soft promises of never-ending passion, while heated bodies eagerly press one against another, in an attempt to get as close as the world allows them to.

 

Donghae hears the three words but still refuses to listen to them, as much as they sound beautiful when spoken by these pretty lips.

He can’t, not yet, and he knows it. But it doesn’t stop him from repeating them over and over again, just to let him know that it’s true.

That he does, even if Donghae may not.

That even if Donghae isn’t ready, he is willing to wait – he is, because it’s for him.

 

It’s a world of rooftops and love songs that he rediscovers with the same overwhelming amazement as the very first time. It’s pretty, and beautiful, and breathtaking, and so many other words he wouldn’t be able to find even if he tried for thousands of years.

 

Words are suddenly not enough – not strong, or deep, or beautiful enough for all the things he would like to tell him.

 

Because Paris has its own words, and quietly speaks to anyone who is curious enough to listen.

 

“I love you,” he says, and loves him as tenderly and patiently as ever. “I love you, Donghae.”

 

They say fairy tales only happen in the movies.

Then Paris must be one of the most beautiful movies Donghae has ever watched, he quietly thinks.

 

Please, he thinks quietly and desperately clings on the lean body that is pressed against his own. Please, don’t take this away from me.


...lol sorry that didn't make any sense.

the photo is by me, btw. i don't know if you managed to understand this chapter, though it's not complete yet. hope it'll clear off in the second part.

anyways, thanks for reading, and remember to leave some feedback <3