If We Are Just.....

If We Were Just.....
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Donghae kept tossing around his body on the bed. Hyukjae who was totally dead tired from his work couldn't even get to sleep.

"Hae, can you please stop moving around? I just want to get my sleep, it's 11 p.m for god's sake and I just want to sleep early" Donghae stopped and turned his attention to Hyukjae. He rolled his eyes and pouted.

"Hyuk, you don't know how I feel now"

"What? Are you having your PMS thing right now?"

"Lee Hyukjae!!"

"AARRGHH WHAT?!" Hyukjae pulled up the blanket to covered his body and took a pillow to hide his head from the angry monster Donghae

"Let's get some air!" Donghae got up from the bed and too his sweater. He excitedly took his shoes and his cap, warm enough to protect his body from the night spring breeze.

"Hyuk c'mon~" No response from the older.

Donghae tried to call him once again but still no response. There was a knock sound from their bedroom door, something like someone bumping on their head on the door. Donghae opened the door just to found their pets, two small dogs waiting for them in front of the door.

"Aigoo~ Choco-yah let's wake appa up, you want to go out right?" Donghae lifted up the pomeranian and brought it in to their bedroom.

Donghae sat on the other side of the bed as the older kept giving him no response to wake up.

"Oh, look at that Hyuk our other baby is joining to our family night walk,"

Donghae put the pomeranian beside Hyukjae's figure who was still (pretending to be) sleeping and carefully lifted a smaller dog which looked a like a cotton ball to his embrace and put it on the bed. 

"Kids! Let's wake appa up because we want to get some fresh air outside~" Donghae clapped his hands happily while sneakily giving the commands for their 'kids' to jumped on Hyukjae.

Both dogs got the commands and moved to the body beside them, the body was all wrapped inside a thick quilted blanket just like a huge fried roll. The 'kids' excitedly jumped on the body as they kept barking on the body. 

"It looks like those crime investigation serial when the dogs found a dead body," Donghae murmured 

"What?"  Hyukjae peeked out from the blanket and gave the younger a glare. 

"Nope. You didn't hear anything," Donghae grinned then signed the 'kids' to jumped off their appa's body because appa was all awake. 

*  *

Hyukjae took his cap and jacket lazily. A yawn was escaping from his plump lips. Donghae was already waiting excitedly near their front door with their 'kids' tied in his hands. 

"Hyukjae, don't you dare to go back to the bed!"  Hyukjae snorted and slipped his toes into his shoes. 

"You're not even pregnant but this kind of thing which you called craving is killing me, you can just open up the window and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter