Final

Oh My My My

 

                                                            *7 years before*         

 

 

 "Hey Buttercup! Don't run or you will fall! Wait for me!!" yelled 9 years old little Yoongi

 

"Catch me if you can SugaBear!!" while turning her head, Mirae said happily but she didn't know what was waiting for her in front

 

"Buttercup! Watch Out!!" But it was too late; Mirae already slammed her forehead on a tree. She let out a scream and started to cry hysterically. Little Yoongi ran to her.

 

"Ssshhuusshh don't cry Buttercup. I told you don't run. Look at you now. You’re helpless” while rubbing her forehead that now turned into crimson red.

 

"It's hurt SugaBear." she said while staring right into his eyes.

 

"I know Buttercup, bear with it. It'll be gone after a while. Don't cry" Yoongi swept her tears using his thumb across her cheeks. A pair of small hands suddenly cupped Yoongi's face

 

“You’ve really pretty eyes SugaBear, like the star. They're shining!"

 

"I think you slammed you're head too hard Buttercup. Let's go inside and asked our mama to do something about your forehead because it's started to turn into blue."

 

"Huk! Blue? Am I going to be a smurf SugaBear??" I asked innocently. Eyes started to get blurry again.

 

"You're not going to turn into smurf Buttercup. I won't let it."

 

            With that Yoongi and I went inside. When we entered the living room, four pairs of eyes looking at us weirdly. I heard Mama Min gasped "What happened to you Mirae?"

 

"She slammed her head on the tree Mama." said Yoongi. “Do something Mama! She will turn into smurf! Look at those blue colours." urged Yoongi. Unfortunately for me, who was still believing turning into smurf, started to cry.

 

"Uwaaaaaaaa.. Who's going to marry me when I turn into smurf??? uwwaaaaaaa~"

 

The room boomed into laughter. Yoongi and I looked at our parents weirdly. Papa was sweeping his tears and Papa Min was on the floor laughing. Mama and Mama Min was trying to stop laughing but failed miserably.  Yoongi and I were left dumbfounded until...

 

 

"If Mirae turn blue then Yoongi can marry her!” Papa Min said after he got up from rolling on the floor.

 

"Yup! Yoongi can marry Mirae and they will live happy ever after! HAHHAAHAAHA" Papa continued to tease us. Our Mamas just smiled and rolled their eyes and said "Oh my my my. Sure they'll one day"

 

            After the chaos gone, Mama brought a pack of ice and put on my forehead. Yoongi never left my side since then. We were now lying in the tree house at my backyard tree with a pack of ice on my forehead. Yoongi loves this place. He said this place was safe and sound.

 

"SugaBear... "

 

"Yes, Buttercup...” he turned his face to look at me.

 

"I love you Min Yoongi. Do you love me back?"

 

"Of course I love you Jung Mirae"

 

"Prove it Sugabear..." I asked him, a super duper wicked smile appeared on my face “Kiss me" I dared him. Yoongi's face immediately turned red, as red as tomato when I asked him. I surpassed my giggle inside.

 

"I'm only joking SugaBear"  but then his face popped up right in front of mine looking red as ever to the point that I can see smoke coming out from his ears. His eyes bored into mine. I can help but shut eyes. He was too close; I can feel his breath tickling my face. He was leaning closer and closer but then poof! He was gone.

 

"MIN YOONGI YOU IDIOT RIOT!!!"

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

                                                *7 years later*

 

            "JUNG MIRAE WAKE UP OR YOU'LL BE LATE!" yelled my mom from the kitchen. I groaned and searched for my clock. It was freaking 9.00 a.m. on Sunday morning! Why I have to wake up early just to go out with my childhood friend or you could say my boyfriend now. Yes. Min Yoongi is my boyfriend now. When we told our parents about it Mama Min and my mom just rolled their eyes and said " Oh my my my, we know that this is going to happen." On the other hand, our daddies were shocked. They said "We never thought that both of you really fall in love.”  Otherwise, they accepted our relationship.

 

            I pushed my legs out from my warm comforter and get ready. I wore pink floral dress that stopped just right below my knee. Yoongi bought it for me last year and the dress had always been my favourite. I went down to the kitchen just to find out Yoongi was munching mom's pancake. When he spotted me strolling to him, he stand up and peck my cheek "Morning Buttercup"

 

"Morning to you too SugaBear."  I replied with a goofy grin plastered on my face. Loving the sound of our nicknames rolled on his tongue.

 

            After breakfast, both of us bid goodbye to my mom and went to the amusement park. We went to ride the typical roller-coaster and other game and Yoongi won me a big teddy bear. Well the typical amusement date. And then the highlight of all, we went to Ferris wheel. Cliché?? I know.

 

"Buttercup..."

 

"Yes, SugaBear..." I answered him. Turning my face to look at him.

 

"I love you Jung Mirae” He said engulfing my hand with his. I can't help but think that we're perfect for each other. I was taken aback by that... but by the way dejavu???

 

“Love you too Min Yoongi"

 

“Let’s take a picture because it'll last longer"

 

            Yoongi moved to hug me from behind as he always knows that back hug was my favourite and took a lot of selcas. We stayed like that while admiring the night view of capital Seoul. Sometimes Yoongi would steal some kisses lightly. Boy with their raging hormones. When we were almost reaching the ground I asked Yoongi his Phone to take some of our photos that we took earlier. While browsing his library I smiled when I saw most of stolen shots of me. 'This boy" I thought to myself. Then I came across one peculiar video and played it.

 

*insert 18SX vid here*

 

 

"Buttercup... That’s not...."

 

"You watch Min Yoongi???!" I cut him and pulled out the phone battery to shut that video. I was furious. This guy promise me not to watch any since we started our relationship and now I caught him red handed, he was nowhere to go.

 

"Buttercup... I can explain..."

 

"You promise me SugaBear....Don't talk! That’s your punishment."

 

"But Buttercup...."

 

"I said don't talk"

 

"But boy gotta do what a boy gotta do" I heard yoongi mumble slowly.

 

“I’m sorry what was that??"

 

"Nothing"

 

            When we reach the ground I stormed out from the Ferris wheel. I heard Yoongi yelled for me and I choose to ignore it. Then I heard he snapped when people were started to stare him "WHAT?? A BOY GOTTA DO WHAT A BOY GOTTA DO!" and he ruffled his hair in frustration. The ride was.... well awkward. The tension was so thick till' you can cut it with knife.

 

 

            As soon as we arrived home, I quickly when inside and slammed the door then ran upstairs. My mom was about to say something when I slammed my bedroom's door.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

*Yoongi's POV*

 

            'What have I done?" I told myself. I should delete that video yesterday. I put the blame on Jin hyung, "What to do..."

"What did you do this time Yoongi?" Mama Jung asked cutting all my thoughts,

 

"She caught me having in my phone" I confessed. There’s no way I could lie to her. She was like my second mother. Then I heard she laughed.

 

"Oh boy Hahahahaa you do know that girl in Jung's family can't stand right?"

 

“How about you??"

 

“I’m already used to it. Papa Jung was even worse though." I laughed with that forgetting my own problem.

 

"I'll will have a girls talk with her. Don't worry you should go back before her little wrath come visiting again"

 

"It's okay, I'll stay her or maybe outside. Just tell her that I really really sorry."

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

* Mirae's POV*

 

            I was trying to calm myself under the comforter when I heard a knock at the door. Grrrrr...Boys with their raging hormones. I know that I was not his fault but he should take a cold shower, not freaking watch it!

 

"Was it you or Prince that just growled?" mom asked. Prince is my husky. Papa and Papa Min bought it for me when I was 10.

 

"It was Prince Mom" A little white lie doesn't hurt anyone right?

 

"Yeah yeah whatever... About Yoongi..."

 

"Don't talk about him mom. I’m still angry"

 

"But honey. Deep down you know that it wasn't his fault. Let’s blame hormones? Okay?

 

"Mom he had it in his phone. He brings it everywhere...Uuuurggghh" I buried my face in the pillows

 

"I heard him mumble to himself that it was Jin's fault?

 

"Jin-ie oppa too?? I'm so gonna tell Hana unnie about this" I dialled her number and after a few rang she picked it up

 

"Hey Mirae what’s up??"

 

“I caught Yoongi's in his phone and Jin-ie oppa was involved"

 

"Whatt??? JIN YOU IDIOT COMES HERE YOU RIGHT NOW!!" I heard she yelling from the phone and it was my cue to hang up. Aha !Jin-ie oppa is a dead meat.

 

"So you're gonna forgive him?"

 

"Omo mom you're still here?"

 

"Is that a 'yes I’ll forgive him?' "

 

"Yes mom I will forgive him but not today I’m still mad at him" But actually I already miss him. Corny huh? I would run to him right now and ask for goodnight kiss but....I'll survive for a day.

 

"Okay then"

 

            I woke up in the morning due to excessive smell of pancakes. I rose up and went downstairs. "Good Morning mom" I chirped and kiss her cheek

 

"Morning honey. I think you should go out and see your lover boy. I don't think he leave that spot since yesterday"

 

"EEEEHHHHHH???" I ran to the door just to find Yoongi’s broad back facing to me.

 

"SugaBear..." He turned around facing me as I called him.

 

"Buttercup...I'm so so so so sorry. I promise that I won't watch it anymore. I'm sorry Buttercup. Please forgive me... pretty please please with cherry on top??" He pleaded with bear looking face of his.

 

"Promise me?? Pinky promise?" I held out my pinky finger. Then he wrapped my finger with his.

 

"Pinky promise." Then he pulled me into hug and put his head on my shoulder.

 

"I'm hungry" with that I heard his stomach grumbling.

 

"Let's go inside"

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

            Years passed and lot things happened. Last month, Yoongi and I went to an expensive looking restaurant for a dinner. Yoongi was acting so awkward that time. He kept on clenching and unclenching his fist. When dessert came, he suddenly got on one knee and proposes me. Cliché? Well cliché things tend to happen to me until I was started to think that I was a "Cliché magnets".

 

            So here I'm with Yoongi beside me hands clasping together on the aisle. I was in dazed until I heard

 

"I pronounce so as husband and wife. You may kiss the bride."

 

Then he kissed me. This kiss was different from other kisses that we share because this kiss held 1001 meanings. We pulled apart and looked at the crowd were cheering for us. Mamas were crying. What they believe all this times were coming true and daddies were being so dad. Then the party started. A lot of adult trying or most likely keep saying about the first night. I was too embarrassed and ran with Yoongi to the backyard tree that used to be our playground when we were kids

 

"Buttercup...”

 

"Yes SugaBear...”

 

"We’ll be together until death drive us apart right?"

 

"Of course we're SugaBear." I cupped his cheek "You'll be eighty-nine and I’ll be eighty-seven, our hair will turns grey as we watched our grandchildren play around. And I’ll see the same eyes that I see right now. They're shining like a very pretty light."

 

"So since we'll watch our grandchildren play around...I don't have to take any cold shower anymore right??"He said with a very low husky voice and very dangerous looking eyes...

 

“Yes. You won't need any cold shower"

 

With that his lips attack mine hungrily. We were lost in our world until we heard Mamas and Papas were yelling to us to come down and move to the bedroom. We climbed the tree down as blush started too crept on my face and I dashed to the bedroom. I heard Papa patted Yoongi's back and said

 

"Be gentle son"

 

"DDDAAAADDD!!!!!!!!!!!" with that they burst into laughter

           

            Yoongi ran to my side with tomato looking face and we went to bedroom. When my man can't control his hormones anymore, I can't walk in the next morning.

 

                                    THE END

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

For those who doesn't know Hana, She is from Jin's (Just for one day) one shot