Rules and Guidelines

Love that Endures

Love That Endures

A Kyusung Fanfic Challenge

hosted by Kyusungcentral


 

 

Rules and Guidelines:


1. This is a Kyusung centric fanfic challenge that is to conducted for approximately one year and shall be prompt base. A list of which shall be provided by Kyusungcentral.


2. Participating writers are required to write one story for one prompt. Each story should be at least one thousand five hundred words (1,500) in length. Please do not write one story for more than one prompt.


3. Each story must have Kyuhyun and Yesung as central characters and as main pairing.


4. Writers are required to write twenty (20) stories out of the prompt list.


5. Thirteen (13) stories will be written with one (1) Super Junior member as an additional character in the story. The additional character’s involvement in the fic may be direct or indirect.


Example:

Prompt: Summer

Additional character: Henry.

The fic can be about Kyuhyun and Yesung going to the beach for summer and Henry is the lifeguard who trips on their basket of food while he runs to save someone from drowning. Or it can be integrated as in, → Henry tags along with Kyusung and the three of them have a blast at the sea side.


We require that you use one member for one prompt. From Leeteuk to Henry. All fifteen are applicable, so feel free to use Kibum and Hangeng and/or Henry or Zhoumi. In the end though, you must use thirteen different members.


Seven (7) stories will be written with any other additional character who must be famous or popular, particularly, fellow Kpop idols [male or female], actors or actresses and not necessarily original characters.


Example:

Prompt: frozen

Additional character: Song Hye Kyo

The story can be about archeologists Kyuhyun and Yesung who finds a woman frozen in a block of ice in the Himalayan mountains.


6 Authors can write any genre and any rating that they want, AU or Suju-verse. It is their story after all.


7. The duration of this challenge is one (1) year in consideration that most of writers are people who have lives outside of kpop. We understand that you guys have school/college/work/family and everything else in between. But the challenge ends on Kyusung Day next year 13th April 2015.


8. Authors can post on either LiveJournal or Asian FanFics.


For those posting on LJ please do crosspost your entries on the kyusungcentral community so we can track your stories easier. The community is open for posting.


For those posting on AFF please do make kyusungcentral your co-author for each fic and have a number indicating your progress on your tags so we can easily track your entries. If in case we do not reply immediately to your co-author request please do not hesitate to mention us on twitter informing us of such.


9. Writers who will finish all the required twenty (20) stories will be given a prize of their choosing from our pool of prizes that includes the following:


a) Super Junior M - Breakdown CD

b) Supershow 5 HK slogan towel

c) Supershow 5 HK postcard set

d) Super Junior Bonamana CD

e) Winnie the Pooh plushie

f) Tigger plushie

g) Piglet plushie

h) Super Junior Hero CD

i) Other surprise Kpop related CDs.


10. Prizes will be given to those authors as soon as they complete and post the twenty (20) stories. They may choose whatever item from the prize pool and it will be given to them as long as said item has not been claimed by anyone yet.


11. For those who for some reason cannot go on with the challenge they can inform us that they will drop out. If they have managed to write and post at least thirteen (13) stories, a thank you prize will be given.


12. All prizes are not refundable and cannot be changed once chosen. Shipping is shouldered by kyusungcentral and no fees whatsoever will be collected from participants.


13. This challenge ends officially in it’s entirety [subject to amendments] on April 13th, 2015.


Look out for more information in the days to come, and feel free to mention us on twitter with any questions or concerns that you may have. We look forward to your participation ^^

 

Please subscibe to the story so that you can be regularly informed as to what is happening. The prompt list can be expected shortly :)