Final

A Normal Day
"Kyuhyun-ah, Kyuhyun-ah.. wake up! It's already 7:00 am! You still have classes, right?" Changmin pleased as he shook the other's lying body.
Kyuhyun quickly removed the blanket covering him with wide eyes, already fully awake, "7:00 am?! Are you freaking kidding me?! Oh god, I'm gonna be late for my first class! !"
He hurriedly got up from his bed, rushed downstairs to took a bite on his french toast, then took a bath and quickly wear his uniform.
As Kyuhyun about to step outside, his cousin Changmin called him that made him stop, "Ya! Kyuhyun-ah! You didn't even got to finish this!", he showed the french toast with a bite.
"But Changmin-ah, I'm gonna be late! I won't be able to---"
Kyuhyun was stopped as Changmin quickly held the other's hand and placed the french toast over it.
"Breakfast is the most important meal of the day. So, grab it.. Okay bye!" Changmin said as he pushed Kyuhyun outside.
"Thanks, Chwang!" said Kyuhyun as he waved to his cousin and started to walk fast and took bites of his food.

After minutes of eating, he started to check the time on his phone.
7:15 am.
"Oh god! Only 15 minutes left! Damn it!" Kyuhyun frustrates and he began to walk faster and then run.
Minutes later, he already arrived at the campus. He checked again the time. 7:25 am.
Too bad, for his class is on the 3rd floor.
He then run again, but unfortunately, due to his rush he didn't got noticed that he bump someone so hard. They both fell and the stranger's things fell too on the ground, and both were stumbled. But then Kyuhyun got up fast, and started to help picking up the things on the ground.
As he touch the book owned by the stranger he bumped, coincidently the other's hand was on the book too.
Kyuhyun quickly removed his hand, as he don't want the akwardness to occur.
After helping picking up the things, the stranger asked, "Are you okay?"
Kyuhyun looked back at the stranger, and he isn't a stranger at all. He is his professor in a subject for this day. His crush, only 4 years older than him, Kim Jongwoon. But as his student, the professor requested them to just call him Yesung, not his real name.
Kyuhyun started to bow, a sign of embarrassment, "Oh no. Sorry, sir. I'm really sorry.."
"It's fine. Just be careful next time, and... thank you for picking up my things.." Yesung smiled, and walked away.
Kyuhyun felt his heart will gonna explode in happiness, and in the same time, shy. He felt he failed in the eyes of his crush.
He quickly remember the time, it's 7:28 am. And he started to run, so that he could be at his room on time.

Kyuhyun's first class is done, and thankfully he wasn't late.
While he wait for his next class, he talked with his classmate, Sungmin.
"You know, when I was running for our Chemistry class, I didn't mean to bump someone. Aish.."
Sungmin chuckled, "Ah, it's really obvious you got up late. Tsk tsk."
"But guess who I bumped on my way earlier.."
"Oh? Who is it?"
Kyuhyun didn't got to answer as their prof came inside their room. And their professor for that subject is Yesung.
Bang. Kyuhyun remembered that moment. He just wished that Yesung would forgot that. Besides, who is Kyuhyun at his life anyway. He is his student, nothing else.
While Yesung is checking the attendance, Kyuhyun's eyes is glued to him.
Kyuhyun smiled thinking, He's kinda cute. Kinda handsome. and smart. *sighs* Kyuhyun-ah.. how I wish that you're his favorite. But no.., then his smile faded.
After finishing checking the attendance and lecturing today's topic, Yesung sat on the teacher's table to rest while he's reading a-not-so-thick textbook.
And to Kyuhyun, after he wrote the notes, he shoved his book inside his bag, and turned his gaze again to the teacher. He loves the view, he thinks that Yesung is looking more handsome at that moment.
"Class dismissed." Yesung ordered, and with that, Kyuhyun stood up. He was suppose to step out of the room but Yesung suddenly called him.
"Mr. Cho Kyuhyun."
He stopped at his spot, clearly heard that someone called him and of course he recognized the voice. It was from his prof.
He slowly turned around to look at Yesung, who was still sitting.
"Yes, seonsaengnim*?"
Then Yesung told him to come over.
As soon is Kyuhyun is at the front of Yesung, he swallowed his lump as he don't know why his prof called him.
Yesung drew a smile as he met his student's stare, "You should be careful next time, hm?"
Kyuhyun was speechless, he nodded instead. His teacher's smile was his most favorite feature of him.
"Seonsaengnim---"
"You may go now, Mr. Cho. It's just a friendly reminder."
"Y--- Yes seonsaengnim.. Thank-- thank you.. Sorry again Yesung seonsaeng.."
Kyuhyun slightly bowed and went out of his room.
As he looked at the figure walking away, he mumbled to himself, "How old is he? He isn't bad afterall." then he smiled. "He's kinda interesting. Hm."



Note:
* - Korean word for teacher







A/N: Happy YeKyu day! c": quickly made this only for this day. haha they aren't really my otp but i guess only slight ;A; this might be too short huhu sorry xD thanks for reading my story haha