1

You Can Have Me ;)

Oh.. I have something to say my fellow shippers... with all the dating scandal that's happening on kpop right now, i hope when f(x) got caught by stupid paparazzi, please respect them and their partners. i know it will hurts us but hey.. fanfiction is always there for us to escape the harsh reality. so please, let's not be like others. :)) 

And oh... please follow me on twitter @soojinrichrys :D

~ Uh... so yeah. a quick oneshot. sorry if I can't update My Reality ;( I'm too busy. Enjoy this. 

----

 

It was one of those moment when Krystal is having her mood swing again and she couldn't stop herself to feel sad. It doesn't help that Sulli is sulking at that moment too because her boyfriend, Minho, cheated on her, or that was another excuse of Sulli for disturbing Krystal's peaceful afternoon. Krystal set aside her mood swing and comforted Sulli.

"Hey Sulli~ah. Don't be sad now."

"But Jjung.. he cheated on me.." Sulli softly says.

"Okay. I understand that your sulking and sad about what happened. But what? It's been two weeks since that happened. Why are you sulking just now?" Sulli just let a loud sigh ang buried her face on Krystal's pillow.

"I don't know. I just feel like sad all of the sudden and I thought of letting it out by saying this to you."

"And why are you sad? Or are you really sad?" Krystal knows something is up to Sulli when the other girl enter her room with the adorable pout, she thinks it adorable even though sometimes she just wants to punch her because the said girl always use that to her when she needs something.

"I... Jiyoungie leaves yesterday night." Sulli said softly that makes Krystal gasps.

"Did she tell you about that?" Sulli only nods with that irisistable pout again.

"Come here baby giant and let me hug you."

~

The two of them end up eating at the nearest diner when Sulli's stomach grumble, another reason of her visit. When she's done with her sulking and her stomach makes extremely embarrasing noise, she smiled sheepingly to Krystal and accuse her of starving her.

"I really can't understand why you don't consider me as your best friend since you're always stuck with me." Yes, they aren't bestfriend. Sulli insisted that only Jiyoung can be her bestfriend, that upsets Krystal before but right now she just ask this to annoy Sulli.

"Just like what you said, I'm stuck to you." Krystal pouts. Everytime she asked this to Sulli, the girl give her the same reason saying she doesn't like the two of them being friends in the first place, and she knows the hidden message to it.

"You can have me, you know."

"What do you mean?"

"If you don't want to be my bestfriend, atleast be my girl." Sulli spats the foods she's eating, good thing Krystal's not in front of her.

"Krystal."

"What? I'm just saying. It's obvious that you like me, and hey you're not that bad either." Sulli glared at the younger girl beside her but Krystal doesn't give a damn about the look.

"I don't like you okay?" That statement makes Krystal lose her grip on the spoon. She's tired of it actually, the two of them playing the denial game. If she can't be her best friend nor girl friend then it's better if they were just mere strangers. So she stand up from her seat, change the password of her apartment, and avoids Sulli as much as she could.

~

Krystal is doing a good job avoiding Sulli for a month but Minhyuk, her cousin, told her that she's also doing a good job killing herself. So that nosy cousin of hers trapped them into his room one afternoon.

"I can't believe you MinHyuk. YAH!.OPEN THE DAMN DOOR." Krystal yells as she bangs the locked door. Sulli stared at her for a while when she grabs the pillow beside her and throws it at Krystal.

"Yah. What the hell was that for huh?" Krystal fumes as she looks at Sulli but the girl just shrug.

"MinHyuk won't open it. He said that they have a practice for the night with his band. You know how crazy he is when it comes to his drum."

"But that doesn't give him the right to lock me up in here."

"What's wrong in here?" "I'm here stuck with you, and that ." Burn. Sulli feels that her heart is being burn by what Krystal has said.

"Am I that bad to you now?"

"Sulli, I'm trying to move on okay? I love you but I'm trying my very best to forget you so back off." Krystal slids down and curls as she cries her hearts out.

This is the first time she cry since she avoids Sulli and truth to be told, even if she's crying, she feels like a heavy weight is lifted from her heart Sulli walks over her and makes Krystal face her. When Krystal looks into her, she gently wipes the tears and kiss her forehead.

When Krystal seems to calm, Sulli took out something in her pocket.

"I was supposed to give you this 3 days after Jiyoung left because that the time this thing arrived but you have avoided me." Sulli opens a red velvet box and Krystal's eye widens. "When I told you that I don't like you, I mean it but that's because I already love you." Sulli takes Krystal's arm and put the white gold bracelet that's identical to what is in her arm.

"I love you Krystal. This might be stupid to other's eyes but it makes me happy. So be my girl alright?" Krystal could only nods with a sweet smile as her tears flows uncontrollably.

"You can have me now babe. I can't promise you I won't hurt you but I'll do my best to put a smile onto your face everyday."

"I love you Sulli. I love you."

"I love you too Krystal."

 

 

I hope you enjoy this. i'm not really satisfy bbut yeah... i'm just deprived as you guys. Your comments will be very much appreciated. thank yoy.