Chapter 1 - Save Me

Save Me

In early Morning, Himchan’s sleeping half with a girl beside him. The girl woke up hearing the maid calling his name “Himchaaaaan shi~~ wake up you're late for school” as she passed his room .

 The girl was surprised and worried trying to wake him up “Ya, Oppa!! Wake up we should go to school now, you gotta help me get out of here”

 

Himchan “Hmmm… okaaay 5 minnsss onlyyy “

 

She hit him with a pillow not too harsh “Oppa! If you don’t wake up n….”

 

Himchan opened his eyes looked at her “Yura-yah~”, she held his arm “come on, get up”

 

He got ready and tried to walk fast holding Yura’s hand hiding her from the maid.

 

Himchan and yura got inside the car and headed to school. 

 

He pulled over to her friend’s house, he picked them up. Yura couldn’t say anything because he does what he wants.

 

While theyre in their way to school, Himchan was smoking putting his hand outside the window.

They reached school, Himchan pulled over the car and he got outside the car while putting the cigarette in his mouth. He went to open the cars door for Yura.

 

Yongguk came with bicycle; Yongguk stopped his bicycle beside Himchan’s car while Himchan was doing that.

 

Himchan told yura he’ll see her later.

Yongguk glared at Himchan and looked at Yura. He stood beside the school gate waiting for his friends Zelo and Daehyun.

 

Himchan stood beside him and took a cigarette from his pocket and started to smoke. Yongguk looked at Himchan, Himchan looked back at Yongguk seeing him staring at his cigarette.

 

“You want?” Himchan laughed and handed him one. Both of them were smoking.

 

Himchan was checking Yongguk out in a douchebag way, “New student?” Himchan asked.

 

Zelo and Daehyun came. “Hyung!” Zelo said looking at Yongguk , “Morning” said Daehyun.

 

Zelo looked at Himchan “Oh, Morning Himchan hyung!” . “Hey” said Himchan.

 

Yongguk was confused “they know each other?” Yongguk asked Daehyun.

 

Daehyun nodded his head, Himchan looked at them and said “Newbie”  to Yongguk.

 

Yongguk looked at Himchan, “which class? ” Himchan asked.

 

Yongguk didn’t like his attitude, He smirked While Yongguk smirked, Zelo Awkwardly laughed and tried to cut off “Okay, Let’s get inside”, and pulled Yongguk and went inside.

While Daehyun was still outside with Himchan they waited for Youngjae.

Before he left,

 

He said “My name is Bang Yongguk”.

 

(School bell rang)

 

All the students went to their classes.

 

While Yongguk was heading to art class, Naeun was walking fast trying to avoid being late to class.

He was staring at her as if she's an angel. Then she stopped in front of her locker to put her books and stuff.

Himchan entered and saw Naeun, He came and stood behind her trying to get her attention.

 

“Heyy girl, Nice legs you got” said Himchan as he was getting closer to her.

 

Naeun was surprised, she pushed him away and said “Ugh! ert” and slapped him.

Himchan looked at her as if he got pissed off. 

 

Yongguk saw what happened and came to stop him “What’s wrong with you? Isn’t all the girls in your car enough?” He said.

 

Yongguk pushed Himchan while he was talking. Naeun stood behind Yongguk.

Himchan was laughing sarcastically “Go to your class, Newbie”.

Yongguk got irritated.

 

A teacher in a class heard a noise in the school hallway.

“Whats going on here? The bell rang already go to the principal you troublemakers!”

 

They went to principle office; Himchan is troublesome so he ain’t afraid or worried.

Yongguk was embarrassed.

 

“Boys, This is the first day in school and you are making troubles *sigh*. Himchan, this is your last year. When will you act mature?” said Principle. 

 

Himchan was chewing a gum and doesn’t give a flying .

 

“Bang Yongguk, You don’t want me  to tell your dad about this don’t you?. you know that your dad isn’t going to be happy about this.

 

Yongguk bowed “Sorry, This is the last time."

 

“What about you? Naeun, Youre a good girl. What happened to you? Go to your class” said principle as Naeun bowed and left.

 

The principle looked at Yongguk and Himchan, “I’m going to give both of you a warning, you may go to your class now.”

 

After Himchan and Yongguk got out from the principal office Himchan teased Yongguk, Yongguk gave him the dead serious look and went to his class.

 

“Hello new student, Whats your name?” said Teacher.

 

“Bang yongguk” Yongguk replied.

 

“Oh, you may take your seat” said Teacher.

 

Yongguk bowed, Naeun caught his attention in the class, and he felt butterflies when he knew the fact that Naeun is in the same class as he is.

 

After class, Yongguk had sport class so he went to the playground; with his book that he always carry as he writes lyrics and draw.

Himchan also went to the playground with Jongup, He saw Zelo, Jongup , and Daehyun and Yongguk were sitting with them.

 

It was sunny at that moment.

Himchan looked at them while walking towards them, He sat.

 

“Hyung! What Happened?” Zelo asked.

 

Himchan looked them, he looked at yongguk they eye contacted, yongguk laughed at him.

 

“He went to the principle” said Yongguk.

 

“With him of course…” said Himchan quickly after him, looking at yongguk to see what he was going to say and then look away.

 

“Oh wae?” said Jongup.

 

“Ohh you troubleemakerrr KIM HIM-CHAN!”Zelo imitated the principle caused everyone to laugh.

 

“I’m Hungryy youngjae-yaaah~” Daehyun said.

 

“Oh, I wanna show you guys something!”Jongup said.

 

Jongup stood in front of them (not too far/close), while jongup showing his moves. Zelo, Youngjae and Daehyun got excited and went to him and tried to copy him.

Himchan was all smiling looking at them. Then he saw Yongguk staring at miyoung. Cause she was a showing off.

 

“Oh man, this girl is pain in the .”Himchan said.

 

Yongguk looked at Himchan and laughed and said “I bet you dated her or you’re going to”.

 

“She’s the one who came to me first, she isn’t curvy I slept with her before and I thought her and s were real but it’s fake.” Himchan replied.

 

“Damn, I can see you slept with everyone” Yongguk said teasing Himchan.

 

“But she suits you, you’re both the showing off type” Yongguk continued

 

Himchan glared at Yongguk and said, “ ya! What do you mean?” and hit Yongguk’s shoulder.

 

Miyoung waved her hand at Himchan ”Hii~~ Channie Oppa” she said.

 

She blew a kiss to him, Himchan faked a smile and turned his face away to Yongguk 

 

“Please god help me”Himchan said.

 

Yongguk laughed at him.

“How about you go to another girl infront of her?”Yongguk said as suggested.

 

“Tried that but damn shes still sticking” Himchan replied.

 

Yongguk was thinking “Hmm how about you go to a guy instead, she’d think you’re gay.”

 

“Pfft no, what a stupid idea” Himchan said.

 

“You’re saying that as if you got another option” Yongguk replied.

 

Himchan pouted “Fine fine!”

 

After the match, Miyoung was heading to Himchan.

 

Yongguk thought that Himchan was going to another guy but he got closer to Yongguk, Yongguk’s eyes widen up.

 

Yongguk was thinking and giving the surprised straight face *” no no no go away me, not me!”*. but Himchan hugged him and said “Please save me”.

 

~~To be continued~~