what should we do?

what should we do? - Suga

eac3397d38799f43ee8abcfe70b90362.jpg

" Hey, " Suga stand up when he heard your voice.

"ouh, hai ____. You look pretty." he said and your cheeks turn red. You are wearing a white lace sundress and a pair of simple wedges.

"So, where do you want to go for our first date?" he ask.

"I’m ok with everything." you replied

"How about movie?" 

"Love it,"

Both of you decide to watch action movie. You don’t really like action movie with blood,killing,fighting scenes but you just follow Yoongi suggestion because he really looks excited to watch it.

" How The movie? It’s awesome?" Yoongi happily asked you when both of you out from the theater.

"errr.. yeah. It’s great." you replied. Fact, when both of you in the theater, you keep closed your eyes with your hand everytime fighting or blood scene. It’s really make you goosebump. 

" You know what is the most awesome part?" he asked you again

"When you keep hugging my arm, " he laughed. Your face blush again.

"You are soo cute. You should tell me that you cant watch movie like that." He playfully pinch your cheek. you smile.

"nah- It’s ok. " 

"mmm, do you hungry? It’s almost 2 PM. let’s have our lunch. I’ll take you to the restaurant..

"ok" you smile

Both of you get out from the complex and Yoongi and you walk along the park. Suddenly, you feel warm at your hand. Youre nervous when Yoongi suddenly holding your hand. . You peek his face and you can see he’s smilling.

"here you go." Yoongi gently pull a chair for you. You thanked him and sit down.

"what do you want to eat?" you ask him while your eyes are on the menu.

"I’m already full with just looking at your cute face." he grin when he see your blushing cheek. You don’t know how many time he make your heart fluttered and your cheeks turn red just in one day.