A Sweet Beginning

Marriage Disaster
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Birds are chirping happily, accompanying the beautiful green scenery along the mansion. The cool breeze in spring feels so relaxing, synchronizing the white occasion which is filling up the usually empty garden. Flowers are everywhere surrounding the designed white chairs artistically. People are currently chatting and enjoying their serving, totally forgetting about the-now-empty altar.

The busy activity below is being observed silently by two people from a balcony, obviously drowning in their own world deeply.

“So, how do you feel? You’re totally mine now…”

“Shouldn’t I the one who said that?”

“Of course not, you’re the lucky one. Having a husband as rich and as famous as Lee Donghae, you are totally got the big prize.”

“I thought you don’t like people who only seek for your wealth?”

“But we both know you’re different, that’s why I love you.”

“Then you shouldn’t be bothered about your status, because I like the Lee Donghae as how I first met him, not because of who he is. I just…simply love you?”

Donghae slightly taken aback by his lover’s words. Hyukjae has always been so bold, and that is one of the reason why Donghae fall in love with him. He and Hyukjae are officially husbands, and believe it or not, until now he is still battling whether it is a dream.

“Hyukkie?”, Donghae stepped forward, as he hugged Hyukjae’s waist from behind and  leaning to the fence.

“Hmm?”

“Do you remember about our first meeting?”

He heard Hyukjae lightly chuckled, curving a thin smile on Donghae’s face uconsciously.

“How can I forget such a…MAGICAL first meeting?”, Hyukjae emphasized the word, makes Donghae laughed nonchalantly.

“You know, we should entitled our first meeting as ‘The Beautiful Kidnapping’, isn’t that hilarious?”, Donghae snuggled closer to Hyukjae’s neck.

“Haha, that sounds like a movie title. You really should stop watching dramas.”

“What’s with that expression? Are you mocking me?”

“Did I sound like mocking anyone?”

“Well, for me, you did. And you know bad person should get punished…RIGHT?”

“Hae, don’t start.”

“Start what? I was only trying to remind you that it’s our first night….baby~~”

“HAE!!”

 

~MarriageDisaster~

 

-Some couple months before-

 

“Aigoo…young man. You’re really handsome…I’m getting so excited to go here ever since you came…”

“A…ah-ahahaha….is that so aunty…”

“She’s right…if only I’m not this old yet, I will surely fall in love with you…”

“Ah…y-yes, hope that’s a compliment…aunty…”

“Omo…your smile is so beautiful…I hope I can have a nice person like you as my son-in-law…”

“O-oh…thank you…aunty. But well….I’m not sure if your daughter wants to marry a fish merchant like me…”

“Tch…that’s non sense. Every girls willing to have a husband like you…”

“Haha…i-is that so…”

For the umpteenth times in the morning, Donghae has to bear with all the attention he gets. Not the kind of attentions when all the pretty girls from his past social status would surely droll over everything he did. This time, he caught the aunties’ attentions.

Not like he dislikes the idea. In the fact, the more he gets along with the people in the village, the more he’s enjoying his new status.

Lee Donghae, is not your usual billionaire’s handsome heir. The truth is, he hates all his wealth, and got bored by all the attention seekers around him. For once, he wanted to feel how a normal life is. How to be a normal person, get your money with your own hardwork, and the important part, get to know how a real love is.

That’s why, he’s been hiding himself in this small village, the countryside of Seoul where no one recognize him, since a month ago. Of course being an important person he is, all the medias and the fake faces people he knows wondering where did he go soon after he disappeared from the city.

But the hell with that. Now, back to the present.

This is how his daily life going since a month ago. Woke up at 4 in the morning and go to the fish market, helps the oldman selling the fishes, and get paid after. His good looking face is still there no matter how hard Donghae tried to be normal and dressed as shabby as possible, so he just cut it off in the end. Just thought it as a blessed for the owner, because as soon as Donghae came, his fish store was getting crowded morethan ever.

“Here you go, aunty. That would be $5…”

Donghae exhaled a deep breath, feeling satisfied with his achievement today.

All the fishes are sold, leaving an empty basket. Eventhough Donghae feels so exhausted because all the aunties that scrambled around wanted to be served by him, but he still did it wholeheartedly anyway. because it is such a new experience for him.

“Hah….uncle must be happy today…”

Donghae glanced at the aunty who said about him being her son-in-law earlier, and realized that she take her daughter also. The girl is beautiful, Donghae thought. And they are heading this way again...

Donghae managed to fix his appearance a little bit, when he saw that the aunty and her daughter are about to walk to the exit door, which is just beside the store. He smiled his most drowning smile when he saw the aunty i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter