First Met

In Love With A Criminal

Damn I'm late. He thought as he ran trying not to run into people.

 

Thud

 

Byunghee cursed under his breathe. Today is not my day, he thought as his eyes went towards the woman that he knocked down. Byunghee apologized as he helped her up. The woman was silent as he helped her and he wondered why; as he saw her face, he noticed she was crying.

 

"Crap. I'm so sorry. Are you hurt?" Byunghee asked. The woman replied with a 'huh' noise, which caused Byunghee to continue, "You're crying."

 

"Oh." She said immediately bringing her hand to her face. She felt the tears. Must act okay, she thought and replied, "I'm fine. Just something got caught in my eye."

 

Byunghee then raised an eyebrow, "Something got caught in your eye?"

 

Knowing the look, she caved in. "Okay. Nothing got caught in my eye. I'm just upset." The woman took a pause before quickly assuring, "It's not because you ran into me."

 

"You sure?" Byunghee questioned.

 

"Yes. I'm sure." She answered.

 

"Positive?" He continued to ask.

 

"Yes. I'm positive." The woman said.

 

"And your name is?"

 

 "Adelina...Wait why are you asking for my name?"

 

"Uh...Because...Well...I wanted to know the name of the beautiful woman I ran into." He stuttered.

 

"Uh huh."

 

"And I also wanted a number to hopefully make up for running into you." Byunghee added.

 

"Hmm...I don't know. I don't even know your name."

 

"Well how rude of me." He replied then introduced himself to her. "My name is Byunghee."

 

Before they could say anything, Byunghee's phone rang. He took a quick glance at his phone, then looked at her. "Work." He stated.

 

"Oh, you should go then." Adelina said, then started to leave. Byunghee then grabbed her arm and replied, "Wait. Adelina."

 

"Yes?"

 

"Can I please have your number? I would really like to make it up to you?"

 

"You're persistent aren't you?"

 

"Yes, very persistent."

 

Adelina took out a pen and grabbed his hand. Byunghee grinned as he watched her write her number on his palm. "It's my real number, don't worry." Adelina said.

 

"Good. I shall call you later then."

 

"I'll wait for it." Then waved and said, "Bye."

 

"Bye." Byunghee replied as he waved.

 

His phone began to ring again, reminding him of work.

 

Byunghee groaned, then continued to run his way to work.