Final

Just One Day

 

                He's always busy whenever I asked him to hang out. Well that the sequences that you have to bare when you have a boyfriend who is an idol. But this is too much you know! I called him but he didn't answer, i text him and of course he didn't reply. I'm here worried sick about him. Was he sick? Did he take his food? Did he hurt? I care about him but it seems like he doesn't care about me. I stared at my phone, hoping that Jin would reply me but doesn't it the same like hoping for a pig to fly? I sighed

 

                The next day I was determined to meet Jin and talk to him face to face. To discuss where am I standing? What am I to him? I took a bus to Big Hit Entertainment secretly hoping he doesn't have any schedule today. With a trembling hands and sweaty palms I moved my legs towards the building. Straight to their practice room knowing that he would be there along with the others.

 

                And now I'm here in front of the door written "Bangtan's pratice room" I slowly turned to knob and peek inside. There was Jin, all sweaty, his hair fall covering his eyes and he was the only one in the room. He was dancing to Boys In luv. The choreography was hard and i know it was hard for Jin because he was always bad in dancing. He was trying so hard. I study his feature, there’s an eyes bag under his eyes, he looked a little bit thinner since the last time i saw him. I snapped from checking Jin out when i heard a voice groaning in pain.

 

"Jin!!" i cried out

 

Jin turned his head as fast as lighting. I wonder if his neck will hurt tonight

 

"Hana!! What are you doing here?!" he said, most likely yelling to me

 

"I just want to see you, I miss you Jin. Are you okay?" i said looking straight to his hazel eyes then moved to his legs. I saw his right ankle was covering with bruise and it was purple

 

"What the hell is wrong with your ankle Jin?" My hands reached his ankle and Jin hissed in pain.

 

"What are doing here Hana? Go back home and don't come here anymore." His voice was vulnerable and low. How much I want to hear his voice..

 

"Jin......What am I to you?" i asked the question that i have been thinking all day. But only silence answered my question and guess i know what that's mean

 

"ahhh i know what it mean hahaha how stupid am i doesn't get your hint hahahahaaa...haaaa" tears were streaming down my face by now. I was never a cry baby but when it comes to Jin, I can't help it.

 

"I will go now. Goodbye Jin"

 

                I turned the knob and ran away. 'Jin you jerk! I miss you so damn much you jerk!!!!' I yelled in my head just to bump with a hard chest "Hana noona? What's wrong noona? Did Jin hyung hurts you?" I just keep crying burying my face into this guy chest and after a while...

 

"Yoongi-ah brings ice and put on Jin's ankle" and with that I stormed to the nearest bus stand.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

*JIN's POV*

 

I was thinking what the hell was happening when Yoongi and the others came in.

 

"What did you do to Hana noona??" asked Yoongi calmly but there’s a hint of anger in his voice.

 

"Hana noona was here? Why you didn't you tell us hyung?! We miss her" the maknae whined

 

"This jerk over there does something and noona was crying when I bumped into her"

 

"Hana noona was crying??!! What the hell hyung?!" yelled Taehyung "I never saw her crying before. She's the sweetest person on earth, what did you do to her hyung?"

 

"I don't know....." i said with head down.

 

"I don't care what happened between Hyung and Hana noona but i know that, noona still care about you, hyung." with that Yoongi slapped a bag of ice on my ankle.

 

"OUCH! Its hurts like a !"

 

'You deserved it Jin. Get over it' i thought to myself

 

"What do i do?...Hana must be mad at me..." I whispered

 

"What is the problem? Hyung, you go to noona's house then beg for her forgiveness and kiss her. As easy as that" Jimin suggested as if he was the love's guru.

 

"Will she forgive me?" I still doubt it.

 

"Hyuunggg~~ you won't know if you don't try! And if you don't want noona anymore can i go for her??" Yoongi said with a playful smirk of his.

 

"DON'T YOU DARE TO GO NEAR HER!!"

 

With that the whole room boomed with laughter. I sighed i got her bad. Really bad.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*HANA's POV*

 

                'Jin you jerk, bad guy! idiot! baka! babo ! I hate you but i love you..urrgghhh what is this boy do to me'

The sound of bell shocked me from the train of thoughts. When i opened the door, I was shocked to see Jin was the one who on the other side of the door.

 

"Hana...." i felt the tears were threating to fall upon hearing his voice. Damn I miss his voice so damn much! We just stared each other until Jin said

 

"Can I come in?" When I was about to say no, Jin was already strolling into my house. Limping. Sighed what I do with him....

 

"What do you want Jin? I thought we were over?" i asked him

 

"Who said we were over?" Jin replied boring his eyes into mine. I was tongue-tied and i can't stare at him any longer. He makes me feel vulnerable. I turned my back to him.

 

The silent passed. None of us were saying anything. I felt something shift behind me and suddenly a pair of strong arms wrap around my shoulder.

 

"I'm sorry" he whispered from behind. Gosh he was too close . i can feel his breath on my neck. geez what is this boy doing to me?????

 

"I'm sorry for not texting you, I’m sorry for not pick up your phone call, I’m sorry for not spent much time with you, I’m sorry for yelling to you and I’m sorry for being a jerk." he said lowly urghh why did his voice had to be so low and husky????

 

"I'm sorry for everything Hana. I'm sorry" With that he turn me around and wrap his arms around my waist

 

"Do you mad at me now??" jin asked.  With that puppy face of his how can i stay mad. Gezz I’m such a loser.

 

"No Jin I’m not mad at you." i stared at his pairs of hazel eyes down to his smooth lips urrghh I’m such a ert.

 

Jin slowly bends his neck to capture my lips with his but then.............

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Ouch, I think I had sprained my neck" while rubbing the back of his neck

 

"I thought so"

 

I tip toed to peck his lips and hugged him. "Just for one day stay with me Jin"

 

He kissed my hair and mumbled "Sure, Just for one day"