I

Thorn Heart

Jessica's POV

 

Bright rays from the sun thats coming from my window wake me up, I immediately sat up in my bed wiping the dry tears in the corner of my eyes, I guess i cried again, I look around the empty room and finally to the side table where my watch is and its now.....

 

8:38 a,m?!

 

8:38?!

 

"oh god" I mumbled to myself.

 

I rushed out to my room and shut the door behind me, I was about to go to the dining table hoping that I will see what im looking for thier but a voice stopped me to.

 

"oh good morning Mrs. Im" I quickly turn around and see our maid, Hara

 

"Hara, where is yoong?"

 

"oh! Mr. Im? he already left maam"

 

"what time did he left?"

 

"about 6 in the morning Mrs. Im"

 

I just sat in the sofa, I guess I didnt also catch him this time, Yoong has been not living in the house, his always at work overseas soo im really happy when he slept here in the house well its only for one night but it still make me happy, weve been married for 3 years now but for those past 3 years its fill of loneliness sometimes I even have doubts about having a husband, I never feel Yoong's precense anymore but I guess thats just my penalty....

 

"Mrs. Im? are you ok maam" 

 

"a-ah yeah"

 

"didnt Mr. Im inform you that his leaving early maam?"

 

"no"

 

"I gue-"

 

"Hara, you should go back cleaning now" I look up to the sorce of the voice and smiled when I know who it is.

 

"oh, yes madam" I watched the disappearing figure of Hara before looking back to the person who's now seated beside me.

 

"are you ok sica?"

 

"Im ok nana"

 

"dont lie to me, dear" 

 

Well, if your curious nana is our head maid to our house, shes been there for me since Yoong and I got married so she probably knows all my secret, shes like my 2nd mother here.

 

"Nana, im tired.... im tired of crying all night, my heart cant take it anymore" The next I knew is tears falling in my cheecks.

 

"dont say that dear" she pulled me for a hug.

 

"I know Yoong still loves you, He just need sometime to heal his wounds"

 

"But its been 3 years nana, 3 ing years, I dont think he can forgive me" I cry even harder.

 

"shhhss~ dont say that, Love always has a way, If you really love him then fight for him, dont let the past control over your relationship"

 

"nana~" I wiped my tears.

 

"Its ok dear"

 

                                                                                                        **********

 

I entered a cafe near in my work place to meet my bestfriend, I looked around hoping to see her already and smiled when I finally see her.

 

"Hey tiff"

 

"Hey jess, soo what with the sudden call?"

 

"well... I just need company"

 

"Did you cry again?"

 

"tiff...."

 

"what did Yoong did this time?" 

 

Tiffany is my bestfriend since I was in elementary... she knows all my secret even the secret why Yoong is acting this way to me. she has been my company ever since then.

 

"Tiff, he didnt do anything, emotion just got over me"

 

"come on jess... are you sure you want to spend your lifetime with Yoong?"

 

"Tiff, I love him..."

 

"jessie remember Love only works for the 2 people if they love each other" She hold my hand and give me a soothing look.

 

"What do you mean tiff? Yoong loves me" I can feel that a tear is threatening to fall in the corner of my eyes.

 

"ok, I'll stop, I dont want to see you crying anymore, you know what lets just go shopping"

 

"but what about my work? I still have work to do Tiffany Hwang Miyoung" a smirk formed in my lips when I can see a now furious tiffany, she hates calling her korean name.

 

"I told you Jess! stop calling me that name!"

 

"hahaahaha... ok... ok" I put my hand up showing her that I surrender already.

 

"so lets go?"

 

"I told you I have work to do"

 

"no problem to that jessie, I already called your company saying your sick and you taking a day off"

 

"what?! bu-"

 

"no buts lets go, just be happy for one day"

 

She grabbed my left arm and drag me out the cafe.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N:

 

 

So how was the first chapter guys?! I know its a heartbreaking chapter... TT TT But still... comment and subscribe guys! thank you