the not so secreted admirer

A flower a day, keeps the other suitors away

- Lee seung gi POV 

"I .. I .. love you" I gulped as I said it. 

"I love yoou"this time my voice cracked a bit 

"I love you" this time was just perfect 

As I look in the mirror holding a bouquet of sunflower and a freesia, I smiled. 
"I really hope she understands my intention" I thought to myself. 

~set of strong heart~ (filming episode 4)

"Ah.. Yoona-ssi, since I heard that you were going to be in today's episode, I got these for you" I revealed the bouquet of sunflowers surrounding a Freesia from behind my back, handing it to her with a gentle smile while rubbing the back of my neck, a nervous habit. 

"Oh lee seung gi oppa Thank you so much, these are beautiful" she said bowing furiously in gratitude. 

"They aren't as beautiful as you my love" this was what I wanted to say but I knew I couldn't, not yet anyways. 

So instead I said "hah. You're welcome, it's fine really. I just thought I'd get them for you since you must have felt sad about your strong heart story from our first episode. Which by the way was super cute" while patting her lovingly on the head. 

"Oh oppa, it was so embarrassing but I really am thankful that you supported me through that terrible strong heart story of mine. It is because of you that the story didn't completely fall out. So again thank you oppa" she once again bow at me. 

"Aigoo. Yoona-ssi, you're just so adorable and for the record I'll always support you. Anyways the show is about to start soon so I better go, I'll see you and yoona, don't worry about telling another embarrassing story, you will always end up being cute in every way" I gave her a huge smile and walked off. 

-yoona POV 

I stared at the flowers in my hands. They are pretty. The gentle smile on my face never once left me since my encounter with lee seung gi oppa. My heart is still pumping wildly at the memory of him calling me cute  "Super cute" to be exact and as he pats my head in a Aigoo manner. 

"Oh wow ! Yoona who gave you those?" Tiffany unnie suddenly asks
me. 

"These were given to me from lee seung gi oppa. Aren't they pretty unnie?" I asked while staring dazedly at the bouquet. 

"Oh my..of course they're pretty but do you know the meaning of this flower right?" She questioned. 

"Umm no, oppa only said that he got it for me to cheer me up from what happen on the first episode of strong heart." I told her. 

"You're so silly yoona, of course they mean something, all flowers have specific meanings and symbolisations, especially given from a guy" she laughed at my confused expression. 

"Freesia symbolises innocence and friendship and sunflowers represent adoration." she said sincerely. 

"Okay so anyways let's go get ready the show is about to start." I suggested. 

-lee seung gi POV 

Sigh.. Why couldn't she have just believed Tiffany-ssi. Okay this only means one thing: I must try harder. 

~the next day~ 

"Hi, yes I'd to place an order for a bouquet of flower..."

I really hope she gets the meaning soon. 

-yoona POV 

 

"I'll get it!" Seohyun said. 

"Unnie, these came for you, though there's no name only this card that reads: adoration" seo handed me the card and bouquet of bright yellow sunflowers

Confusion filled me; who could have send those to me. 

~the next day~ (at sm rehearsal studio) 

"Oh manager oppa, why are you carrying flowers around?" Sooyoung unnie asked as our manager came in. 

"Yeah, do you have a date or something?" Taeyeon unnie suggested 

"Or are you planning to give it to your crush?" Hyoyeon unnie teased 

"Girls, you know I'm too busy with looking after you mischievous lot, to be able to date and plus these are for yoona." He handed me a bouquet of bright orange flower. 

"Oh..umm oppa do you happen to who this might be from?" I question after taking the flower. 

"Nope, not a clue, all there was is just this card." Handing me the small pale pink card. 

"Well what does it say?" All the unnie question at once. 

"It reads: I am dazzled by your charms." I'm even more confused than ever after reading this. However my unnies are still swooning over this. 

"Awe our little yoong has a secret admirer" hyoyeon and sunny unnie sang 

"I bet We can find who it is" yuri unnie suddenly said 

"Huh, how?" We all questioned her 

"Well all we need to do is ask all of yoona's idol fanboys and if the meaning of the flower than we will now" yuri unnie said in a duh voice 

"Yeah, but have you thought about just how many idol fanboys yoong actually has? Because she has lots so it'll take forever!" Sooyoung unnie voiced. 

"Mmmm, well we'll have to come with a plan..." Jessica unnie said. 

~the next day~

"Yoona! Get up, there's another bouquet for you." Taeyeon unnie yelled. 

"What is it this time unnie?" I said still half asleep, sauntering into the living room  

"Here" she ed a bouquet that was filled with pink, red, yellow and violet coloured tulips. I was happily shocked. 

They were so pretty, so colourful. This is definitely a great way to wake up. 

"I'm guessing there's a card with my name on it" I said happily, it's not everyday you get to receive beautiful flowers. 

"Yep and oh my gosh, it's so sweet, here I'll read it to you: each color of these tulips represent something, pink-means that I care about you more than you realise; violet-means that I will be forever faithful to you and only you; red-represents my declaration of my love to you and lastly yellow-I'm a hopelessly inlove fool. Ps- I hope this short message has the effect of brightening up your day, the same effect you have on me, yours truly." Taeyeon unnie had a huge grin while reading this and so did I. 

The sudden loud cheering of happiness erupted instantly, looks all my unnies are happy about this and so is seo. 

~2 weeks later~ (A/N: let's pretend it that the timing is believable) 

Today is another wonderful day, the sun is out, the sky is perfect blue and I think I'm falling inlove with my secret admirer. I secretly hoped that it's lee seung gi oppa, I can only imagine this is the kind of stuff he would do, other guys seem to lack these kind of romantically cute gestures. 

Today I'm filming episode 104 of strong heart with taeyeon, fany and yuri unnie. My heart is beating faster and faster at the thought of lee seung gi oppa, could he be my secret admirer? 

 

"Do you like her that much?" Taeyeon unnie playfully asked after the other guests tease oppa about choosing me as his idea girl consecutively. 

"I like her to death" he said gently 

"Oh!!" The audience and guest all exploded into cheer while I think I just died and went to heaven because lee seung gi oppa just declared to the public that he "likes me to death", my blush went on overdrive. 

~after filming~

"Oh, Yoona-ssi I hope you don't me saying that I like you to death to the public like that, I swear it just slipped out, I mean it.." He rumbled on 

"Oppa, it's fine, in fact I'm actually really honoured by it. I mean to be an ideal type of the nation's prince is very flattering" I blushed furiously as I said it, lucky I didn't look at him because if I did, I'm sure my body just wouldn't function. 

He stepped closer to me and slowly started to pat my head softly "Aigoo you're just so cute" he whisper eyeing down on me, as I can only stare at his handsome chest that was in front of me. My red is permanently red. Thank you oppa. 

"Oh and yoona-ssi" he said backing back a bit, I looked up at him instantly. 

He got down on one knee and pulled a single flower from behind his back. 
"This yellow chrysanthemum means secret admirer.." 
And that's when everything clicked into place. 
He was my secret admirer all along, just like I hoped. 

I was still so shock though, I was too happy that my body shutdown for about sometime. 

"I'm guessing you know now" he slowly stood back up to his full tall height. 
Stepping closer to me again as I nod a yes. 

His right hands gently cupped my face, while his left hand rested on my lower back pulling me into his hard chest. 

His face lowered to mine. 
His dark glowing eyes stared straight into my very soul, completely hypnotising me. 
His lips softly brushed against mine making my heart pound loudly. 

"I love you, shall we date?" He said against my lips 

I gulp staring at his wonderfully enchanting lips, so hypnotising.  
"Yes" I choked out 

At the spur of moment his strong arms pull me into an embrace where I could feel all of his heat radiating on to me, giving me loving warmth. 

And just like that he used his right hand to lift my chin upwards and connecting our lips together. 
His moist lips on mine. 
My right hand on his perfect back and my left hand locking to the back of his head, grasping his soft hair. 

Pulling him closer, not wanting to stop kissing him.  

However we needed air, so he pulled back slightly enough for us to breath. 
"I love you too oppa" I said breathlessly. 
"I'll love you forever, angel" he whispered, placing a sweet kiss on my forehead. 

-The end- 

 

this is one one-shot done, there will be plenty more to come. please vote and comment, i'd love to hear from you all :) <3 

yoongi couple hwaiting!