Chapter 1

Morning Chaos
“As he read, I fell in love the way you fall asleep: slowly, and then all at once.” John Green, The Fault in Our Stars

 

"Ya! Seungri! What the hell are you being so noisy about at such an early hour!" Kwon Jiyong shouted as he grumbily went out of his bedroom. "You'll wake..."                            

"Hyung!" the Big Bang maknae cut him off. "You have to see this! Seunghyun hyung is making a move on Yoona!"  Seungri continued as he shoved the laptop he was holding to Jiyong whilst pointing an accusing finger to TOP who simply gave an amused smile.

Jiyong looked confused and shocked by what their maknae said so he instantly grabbed the laptop from him. From it he read,  "A Betrayal From Within: Big Bang's TOP and SNSD's Yoona are spotted together!"

Big Bang's TOP, G-Dragon and SNSD's Yoona are known to be very close childhood friends. This particular closeness led to a lot of people asking who among the two men is dating SNSD's beloved visual. These questions were finally answered when Big Bang's G-Dragon confirmed his relationship with Yoona two years ago much to the happiness of Gyoon fans  and to the dismay of the others who want Yoona to end up with TOP and/or other men. However, it seemed that SNSD's Yoona had a change of heart  as she and TOP were spotted having a sweet time together at Baskin Robbins. See photo attached.

Jiyong's eyes darted towards the aforementioned photo as he finished reading the article. It showed his TOP hyung with his arms around Yoona's shoulder.  The girl, on the other hamd, seemed not to care as she happily munch on her tub of ice cream.

"So, what really happened?" Jiyong said after a minute of thinking.

TOP raised his eyebrows at him while Seungri was just surprised at how Jiyong was taking this calmly. He once had this kind of scandal with Yoona and Jiyong gave him a death-moment-to-remember.

"I won't believe this kind of until I heard you confirmed it from your own mouth." Jiyong said.

"Well, it's just like what the article stated..." TOP finally spoke out.

Jiyong tightened his lips at this. Upon noticing it, TOP decided to quit the teasing and quickly added, "...minus the malicious part, of course."

Jiyong gave out a long sigh.

"Yoona was so tired that time due to months of drama filming and album preparation so I decided to take her out for a while. She did ask if I could bring you along but you were also busy writing lyrics for our next album and knowing how ill-tempered you can get when someone bothered you while you're at work, I opted not to even ask you." TOP explained.                         
            
"I see. Sorry and thank you, hyung. Her schedule had doubled up these days and it also bugged me out. But really, you do know that she's my priority! I mean if she said she wanted me to be there, do not hesitate to barge in my recording room just so you could bring me along!" Jiyong exclaimed.

"Easier said than done, Jiyong. Anyway, I do apologize for not being cautious." 

"Apology accepted." Jiyong replied. "Anyway hyung, you do know that it will be  your responsibility to explain this to our CEO and her CEO right?"    

"Aish! I already know that!" the older commented as he excused himself to make a would-be-long phone-call.

"Ya and you Seungri!" Jiyong shouted as he gave their maknae a flick on the forehead, "I forbid you to shout like that again especially when Yoona's here! You'll wake her up!" Jiyong scolded their youngest as he too got up and made his way back to his room. Seungri just quietly nodded and got his laptop back from his hyung.


 

Jiyong stared at the beauty that was sleeping rather peacefully on his bed. He had known Yoona eversince she was five and even at that age of innocence, he found her beautiful. He cannot properly remember the exact time he saw her as a woman but he's glad that she's with him now. It didn't come easily of course as she rejected him twice. Once when she was eighteen  where she plainly told him that Kimura Takuya was the only love of her life, and the other when she was twenty-one wherein she was still confused with her feelings about him.

Jiyong gave out a chuckle as he remembered her naive face. He quickly forego those thoughs and walked towards his bed to lie down with her. Yoona's back was facing him and given that she was wearing a sleeveless night gown that exposed her , he couldn't help but shower it with kisses. This caused her to shiver and stir and Jiyong knew he had awaken her.

"Yoong, turn around." he whispered at her.

She did what she was told but even before she could properly face him, Jiyong's mouth was already on hers. He held her tightly on the waist, giving her a passionate yet gentle kiss. Yoona thought that it was somehow different. Jiyong is wild and possessive and so are his kisses.

"Op...pa... can't...brea...the." Yoona said as she tried to pull away to breathe.

Jiyong gave her a minute or so before proceeding again to kiss every inch of her. They were all over each other until they heard a knock from his bedroom door.

"Hyung!" Seungri shouted. "Breakfast is ready! I mean, if you and Yoona are still not eating each other out, then come out now! You don't want her members saying that you're not treating her well right?! I don't want Jessica noona to come over here again with wrath written all over her face!"

Yoona chuckled at what Seungri said and Jiyong made it a point to have a talk with Seungri later on.

"Let's go out before Seungri say anything else." Yoona said while giggling. 

Jiyong nodded and helped her up. She was about to make her way to the door when he tugged at her wrist and pulled her on his lap. He rested his forehead on hers before saying, "I love you, Yoona."