I AM THE KING

MY BABYSITTER

Kim Myungsoo's POV

"P-Please don't kill me!!" the guy pleaded as I tried to punched him. He closed his eyes and it looks like his even crying. I stood up and punched his face again. His face is bleeding and the smell of blood runs through my nose. My punch broke his eyeglass which turned into pieces as if they were chips craking. I laughed as I stare at his pitiful face. 

"I told you, you shouldn't mess with the king but what did you do? Tsk tsk" I grinned and punched him again. His face makes me eager more to destroy him with all my might. I lift my arm aiming to punch him when I felt my chest aching as if it is being torn apart or being struck by millions of arrows. I fell and gasped for air.

After I got the air that's enough for me, I stood up again. And stamped my chest three times as I smile. The aching stops at my third prick but my body seems to weaken after it. So, I decided to let this nerd off for awhile. I walked away. Grinning to myself. Feeling my body's heat, trying to gather energy. And I did. I returned to my senses and laughed as I remember the scenario where the NERD has been destroyed with my mighty punch.

Woot2x. Nerds even if he's great with his grades, he never learn does he? I told him to give me his allowance every recess time but he didn't! So, I beat him up. That's what you get when you disobey the King, that's what you get when you slack off to my rules. And I AM THE KING. No one comes before me, and I rule when I say I rule.

My thought was interrupted when I heard my stomach grunt. It's a signal for me to eat. Therefore,I happily head to the store yearning for food..when suddenly the sky went black. I stopped walking and stared at the sky. It's all black and the winds gushing back and forth. People are running trying to find a place where they can hide from the coming rain.

But here I am, standing while looking up the sky. I hear someone calling my name, as if it's making me follow it's voice. The voice sounds like a woman, I traced it with the wind damping through my skin. As I go on further, I hear the voice louder and louder. I found myself infront of the forest where you can see only darkness and the sound of the wind growling with fear. "Why am I even here?" I asked myself. 

I suddenly felt anxiety and it made me shook. I decided to stop and turn away from the dark forest infront of me. But I can still hear the voice of a woman. It's calling me..

"L... come to me" she says

I ignored it and plugged my hands to my ear trying to stop my ear from hearing such voice. But I failed. I still hear it but the voice becomes more soothing, more calm. The wind blows harder and the trees dance with it. What is this? What's happening??

I repeal and search for the voice. But I see no one just darkness.

Then.. my chest starts to ache. Like the one I used to feel. Like it was beng torn apart, like it's being struck by arrows, like it being hammered to death. I fell to my knees holding my chest. I feel the pain even more, and I sense myselw drowning with despair. Is this my time? Am I going to die?

"No, You won't"

I turned my head with disbelief. Someone, just talked to me, as if he knows whatI was thinking.

"Is there someone there?!" I called out but no one answered.

"Come out or I'll kill y-you" I gasped for breath and my chest hurts even more. Darkness are getting to me and I can no longer see a light. 

I am drowning. My chest hurts and the sense of anxiety keeps on gushing through my body. am I dead?

"No, you are not" 

I hear a heavenly voice and I saw a light from above. A girl with white wings and heavenly looks to me. She holds my face and gaze with pity in her eyes.

"W-Who are you?" I asked her even with my lowest tone. She smiled at me and opens ..

"I am your ANGEL" 

then it went all black.