Join our family!

Impavid Roleplay Ad! (All living Asian Idols welcome)
tumblr_inline_n3495yUjFy1rp2lgk.png
 
tumblr_static_oie_wldhyrdhjmcy.gif
 
 

About 

Lunar, beautiful metropolis where the hustle and bustle of the bars and clubs that line the streets, are but a stone’s throw away from the stunning lakes and mountains that surround the city. The citizens of the land, are interesting and varied to say the least. Lycans, vampires and humans live in relative harmony with one another. Working and sometimes even living together, these species have found their middle ground. 
 

The city is a prominently friendly and happy place to live, whatever your race, with only the odd rogue lurking in the shadows here and there, causing trouble. But with the city’s population increasing in number by the day as more species move there and bring with them their own packs, businesses and problems, only time will tell what fate holds in store for Lunar, but one thing residents can be sure of, with King and ruler, Kim Jaejoong, overseeing everything that happens in his Kingdom, trouble makers will be held accountable for their actions, when caught. 
 

The Alpha lycan makes the law and enforces it when it is broken. He is firm, but fair with his rules. The severity of his punishments, depends upon the crimes committed at the time. 
Loyalty to the King is a must if residents wish to reside in the city, those being seen to attempt to overthrow him will be banished from the land.


His Royal Highness does not live as such however, quite the opposite actually. He owns the most popular bar and club in town, The Den and is very hands on with his work. An easy going guy, if not a little standoffish at times and distrusting of people and their intentions, he often hires/interviews possible applicants himself and is constantly looking to expand. Maybe even find a business partner along the way to share the work load. Perhaps it could be you?


Could you be the newest occupant, causing curtains to twitch and loose lips to spread gossip like wildfire? If so, you may find your mate or bonding partner along the way and they might just turn out to be very different than you ever imagined… they could be from a whole other species, dissimilar to your own.


Perhaps you will meet many a foe and make countless enemies along your journey, maybe even the King will become one of them… of course, Jaejoong may also be your mate. Whatever the case, isn’t it worth it to come and see? After all, you never know until you try. 
 

Lunar could be the best thing that’s ever happened to you, only one way to find out for sure though… come and join us.

 


 

 
 


tumblr_inline_n3ehva3oZ91sd3bph.jpg


BASICS:
 

The main members of the pack are the Alpha, the Beta and the Omega. This does NOT however mean that the rest of the pack are not important, for they are in their own right and will be treated no differently than the Beta or the Omega by the Alpha.
 

Alpha: The leader of the pack and paramount for the whole packs survival. He or she is in control of wherever their family of wolves move to and live in and they will do anything in their power to protect the wolves they run with. They are also the strongest lycans in their pack and will fight for their friends, territory and their mate. All in pack differences are settled with the Alphas permission and their say is final, go against them and face expulsion from the pack or be prepared to either beg to remain with your new-found family of wolves or fight. Remember though, taking on the Alpha is never a smart move, they are the Alpha for a reason and they have a Beta along with the rest of the pack to back them up.

 

Beta: The second in command and the Alphas right hand man/woman. Usually the Alphas closest friend (but not always the case) and confidant. They are almost as strong as the Alpha and therefore, fit to fill their shoes should the leader need to take a leave of absence for a while or upon their death.

 

Omega: The weakest of the pack physically but almost always the strongest mentally. They have healing and calming abilities that is a necessity to every pack, although not all packs are lucky enough to have one. The Omega will be claimed by the Alpha of the pack once a months or so to ensure that other packs don’t try to claim the wolf. Claiming consists of a bite delivered by the Alpha before they rub themselves against the Omega to cover the wolf with their own scent. They can do this in human and wolf form by either hugging or rubbing up against one another. This is not a ual act and serves only to advertise that the wolf belongs to a specific Alphas pack. Biting the Omega is something only an Alpha should do, although their mate may also mark them in this way, however, only on the right side of their neck. The left side is how the Alpha stakes their claim and if another bites the Omega here, they are challenging the Alpha’s authority and face being ostracised by the pack.

 

The wolf’s eye colour reflects their rank within the hierarchy of the pack:
 

Alpha; Red

Beta; Amber

Omega; Blue

Rest of the pack; Green


The lycans vision switches to monochrome when he/she is shifting or when just their eyes change to that of their lupine counterpart. 


The lycans have three forms; human, half-wolf, half-man and full wolf form:
 

Their usual form is their human one which they use to blend into their everyday surroundings. Changing into wolf form, is not painful for the lycan, not once he/she is used to it. Pain only occurs when it is their first time ever changing and maybe a little uncomfortable until the person is used to switching form. Being when changing is preferable, if the wolf doesn’t wish to end up tangled in a bundle of their own clothing upon completion.
 

Their half and half form is saved for when they are angry, afraid or aroused, in which their eyes change to the colour of their rank whilst their teeth elongate. Their claws only grow with the other changes when needed, like if the lycan is scared or angry, ready for fight or flight.
 

The full wolf form is saved for full moons when the packs get together and go hunting or for whenever the lycan feels the need to wolf-out completely. Lycans eat the prey they catch on their hunting gatherings, but please bear in mind that they also live on human food too and thoroughly enjoy most of it.

 

All wolves have the natural ability to heal themselves and their wounds will vanish over a matter of hours. Only the Omega has the ability to heal another almost instantly.
 

The only thing that is fatal to a lycan is silver bullets.
 

If shot in the head or heart, the wolf will die immediately, however if the bullet strikes them elsewhere, they can be saved, provided they extracts the bullet from the wound quickly enough. Leaving the lycan with a severe and unpleasant case of silver poisoning. This will also go away within a week or so and they will he will be back on form.
 

Lycans have mates:
 

Mates; the strongest and most important bond to the lycan and/or human. Lycans, although sociable by nature, will do anything in their power to protect their mate and will become possessive over their partner, which can lead to them being aggressive, even towards their own kind if they feel another is a threat to their mate.
 

A lycans mate is their destined partner but not all wolves are lucky enough to find them. Lycans mate for life.
 

If however they do manage to come across their other half, they will feel instantly drawn to that other wolf, vampire or human and slowly but surely become unable to shut off their feelings for the other, as the pull will be too strong.
 

No matter how much the pair attempt to deny their feelings, it will be beyond doubt that the other is their soul mate through these factors:
 

The scent of their mate and the unmistakable whiff of arousal that is not easily hidden. Especially if both beings are wolves with extra sensitive sense of smell.
 

The strange draw to one another, coupled with the overwhelming physical attraction both feel towards the other.
 

Biting is not pertinent to being mated; people will know either way by the way the two mates’ scents cling to one another and almost meld into one. Biting is only a means of physically showing that a wolf is mated and will fade over time so the action must be repeated.
 

Lycans have the ability to sense the emotions of their mate as his or her scent will change with whatever they are feeling. Their usual familiar aroma will be tinged with their current emotion and their partner will become incredibly protective if their mate is upset or distressed, therefore becoming dangerous to approach without extreme caution when they are caring for his mate. Even against their own pack.


Lycans have the ability to change at will, except on the full moon when they change whether they want to or not.

 


 

 


tumblr_inline_n3eij6dNut1sd3bph.jpg


BASICS:
 

They live primarily on blood, (although they do enjoy regular food at times too, if the mood strikes) either supplied by a human, (known as a donor) from bags at the blood bank or served up to them at their local bar in handy bottles, ranging from snack sized, to a full three course meal. The prices of which, vary. They do prefer warm blood though, as it tends to be sweeter and more satisfying to drink.
 

There is no hierarchy within the vampire community, but that doesn’t mean that they cannot form clans and decide on a leader amongst themselves. They are not as sociable as the lycan population however, not unless it is with their bonded one that they are spending their time. They tend to sleep during the daylight hours and awaken after dark. This is not because they cannot step outside during the day in fear of burning up in a ball of flames, but is in fact a matter of choice. They prefer the night life and find more interesting companions along the way at night.
 

Contrary to popular belief, they can a very friendly and accommodating species. There are s amongst them though, as there are every race in the Kingdom of Lunar, and with their quick tempered personalities and fondness for blood, it is best to stay on the right side of these creatures as they have been known to turn nasty faster than any of the city’s other residents.
 

The vampire’s eyes shine a certain colour when they are aroused, angry or feeding. With males eyes usually a bright, light blue and the females changing to a glowing green. Rogue vampires eyes tend to shimmer a blood red, as they are of ill intentions, it showing through their soul in this manner.
 

Vampires have wings, which they can extend at will to fly and simply evade enemies this way, but it is deeply frowned upon when one uses this ability to back out of a fight. It is much more acceptable if it is needed, for example if the vampire is falling or he/she needs to be somewhere quickly. The colour of the wings, varies with each vampire, although vampires with purer intentions, tend to have white wings, whilst their rogue counterparts are often black. 
 

Their usual form is their human one which they use to blend into their everyday surroundings. However, they can elongate their teeth at will when they feel threatened, aroused or angry. This usually serves to ward off anyone wishing to do them harm,especially when coupled with the vampires glowing eyes.
 

All vampires can be hurt, but with the ability to heal oneself fairly quickly, it is not often something they worry about, unless they are narcissistic, which a lot of them tend to be. However, they can die. The methods of which, are a stake through the heart or silver bullets to the head or heart.
 

If shot anywhere else on their person, they can be saved, provided they extract the bullet from the wound quickly enough. Leaving them with a severe and unpleasant case of silver poisoning. This will also go away within a week or so and they will be back on form.
 

Vampires have bonds:
 

Bonds; the strongest and most important relationships to the vampire and/or human/lycan. Vampires will do anything in their power to protect their bonded partner and will become possessive over the other, which can lead to them being aggressive, even towards their own kind if they feel another is a threat to their partner.

A vampires bond is their destined partner but not all vampires are lucky enough to find them.
 

If however they do manage to come across their other half, they will feel instantly drawn to that other vampire, wolf or human and slowly but surely become unable to shut off their feelings for the other, as the pull will be too strong.


No matter how much the pair attempt to deny their feelings, it will be beyond doubt that the other is their soul mate through these factors:


The scent of their bond and the unmistakable whiff of arousal that is not easily hidden. Especially if both beings are vampires with extra sensitive sense of smell.


The strange draw to one another, coupled with the overwhelming physical attraction both feel towards the other.
 

Biting is not pertinent to being bonded; people will know either way by the way the two bonded vampires scents cling to one another and almost meld into one. Biting is only a means of physically showing that a vampire is bonded and will fade over time so the action must be repeated. Drinking one another’s blood is also a way of strengthening their bond, and/or partner’s health when they are injured.
 

Vampires have the ability to sense the emotions of their bonded partner as his or her scent will change with whatever they are feeling. Their usual familiar aroma will be tinged with their current emotion and their partner will become incredibly protective if they are upset or distressed, therefore becoming dangerous to approach without extreme caution when they are caring for their other half. Even against their own species.
 

Vampires bond for life, as with lycans. 

 


 


tumblr_inline_n3ej6esshc1sd3bph.jpg


BASICS:

 

Humans are a valuable part of society, but a dwindling one as more species move to Lunar. Some become donors for the vampires, best friends with the lycans or stick with their own kind, for fear of being attacked by a rogue. This is a rare event so far however, so the paranoia thrumming through the city is largely just that.


Humans can be mates for the wolves, bonded partners for the vampires, workers at The Den or just about any other thing you can think of for them to do in Lunar.


They live and work side by side with the other species in the land in relative harmony.


A lycan/vampire can be mates/bonded partners with a human, both male and female.


Of course if a lycan or vampires mate/bonded partner is a female, they can reproduce and raise a family together. Their offspring may be a lycan/vampire just like their father or mother.
 

Humans can only become lycans/vampires when one saves their life by healing and sealing their wounds with a few drops of their own blood. This is either dripped straight into the lesion or the human can ingest the blood, a few drops is all it takes to change them. The healing process begins immediately, with the wounds closing up and any blood loss being replenished by the small amount of lycans blood in their system. This will almost certainly save the humans life and when they wake up, their body will feel better than brand new but any real changes won’t begin for a week or so. It is a slow process with only slight differences for the former human to notice at first, like their sense of smell, eye sight and taste becoming greater. This will all eventually lead to the need for the new lycan to “wolf-out” or vampire to drink blood, for the first time and should also give the one who turned them, enough time to explain things to the person whose life they saved.
 

If however the newly turned lycan/vampire is around their mate/bonded partner (or if it is that particular lycan/vampire that saved their life) then the changes with the humans body will be slightly faster acting, with their eyes changing colour after only a couple of days, along with their teeth elongating whenever in the presence of their other half.
 

Becoming a lycan/vampire is a slow process once the human is “turned” and they should start to exhibit some very lycan-like or vampire-like behaviour within at least a week.


Lunar needs humans, as much as it needs it’s other species.

 
 

 

Don't forget to check out our rules and masterlist before applying. You can apply on our Tumblr page, here, or on AFF by C+P the form below and either posting it in a comment, or in a private message. We look forward to hearing from you. 

 


 

OOC Information:

Name:
Age:
Time zone:
Hours active:
Tumblr:
Other characters:

Character Information:

Name:
Group (Ulzzang/Actor/Model):
Age (Appearance)
Age (Reality):
Species: 
Characters Background (If desired to share in app):

Please bear in mind that lycans grow old just as humans do, only vampires live for centuries.

Also to add, writing a bio is NOT a must. Don’t feel pressured to add one.