END

Happy

 

“Hello,” I coughed out. My voice was hoarse from all the crying I did a few minutes ago, “Did you see the news?”

 

“Yeah,” Changmin muttered back, I silently wondered if his voice was low because it saddened him. I almost laughed at that stupid thought.

 

He was probably surrounded by people, that’s why he spoke softly, I told the hopeful Yoona that rested deep inside my heart.

 

We stayed quite for a few seconds. My heart was beating fast like it always did when I was with him, my mind was running. What do I say to him now?

 

I didn't want to call him, but somehow he was the first person who came to mind when I found out the news were leaked. I wanted to know his reaction.

 

I tried to come up with a topic so the phonecall won't be awkward but misrebly failed.

 

“Are you happy with him?” he suddenly asked, breaking the silence.

 

“Yes,” I answered almost immeditly, sincerely. I never lied to Changmin, I hide things from him(like the fact I’ve had a crush on him for ten years), it’s true, but I don’t lie to him.

 

Lee Seunggi makes me happy. I'm happy with him...but I'd be happier if it was Changmin I was dating...

 

Changmin who only sees  as a friend.

 

“Are you in love with him?” he asked then a small heartfelt laugh escaped his mouth, “of course, you are. What kind of question is that? haha”

 

I frowned, ready to explain myself but he decided to end the conversation rather quickly. “I have to go now, Yoong. Thanks for the call, I missed talking to you my bestie.”

 

I took a deep breath.

 

“No,” I answered, but the line was dead, Changmin would not hear me anymore, “I’m not in love with him.”