Will you come back to me?

Love and Hurt

 

 


      9:00pm 

             You have been waiting for your Boyfriend for your Dinner date at home. He called you that he'll be coming home on your house for your 3rd year anniversary. He promised that he'll going home around 5pm to help you prepare the foods for dinner but it turns to be you're the only one preparing for this anniversary.You become so Paranoid 'if he had been busy again with his schedules' or 'having a new appointment for their company'. You snapped back to reality when a door suddenly opened revealing Kevin with big smile on his face. You think he was happy to see you but when you greeted him, his smile become frown.

   

"Oppa.. finally you're here."

"Ah..yeah.?" 

"Why? Don't tell me you don't remember what's the special day today?" I narrowed my eyes at him.

"So what? What's the special day anyway?" I widened my eyes at him. Then I sniffed him and I realized that he's Drunk.

"MWO?? Yah! Oppa are you drunk? Why did you drink? You don't even remember your promised that we are celebrating our Anniversary. Do you know how much time I prepared for this day? And now you're appearing to me and guess what? YOU'RE DRUNK!!!"

"WILL YOU SHUT UP?? You know what? I'm Tired of you! You're always like this. You don't even given me a break."He shouted back.

"You want a break? FINE!! I'LL GIVE YOU A BREAK. SO LET'S BREAK UP!!"I said while tearing up.I go to my room and gather all of my clothes to my suitcase.

"FINE!! I don't need you anyway~!!"Then he sat on the couch leaning his head while closing his eyes.

 



 

Your POV:

 

I'm crying while packing all of my clothes and stuff in our bedroom.I placed all of it to my suitcase.I can't believe he said that to me. After all of these years, He said that he's tired of me. Am I that tiring girlfriend? I gave him all his needs but what does it feel like its not enough?

 

I got out from our bedroom,I mean his bedroom with my suitcase and look for him if he is still there.I saw him leaning on the couch with his eyes closed.I quietly scanned his face and bit my bottom lip to prevent my eyes from tearing up again.I leaned to his face and whispered some things that I wish he will hear.

 

"I know that I'm not the perfect girlfriend for you,Kevin.But I tried all of my best.I'm sorry for being a burden to you.I will now going to do what you want.I guess I have to let you go now.You know I still love you,right?*sigh* I love you oppa. Annyeong." I kissed his forehead while tearing up.I walked to the door and closed it. Then I started to break down and cry.

 

End of POV..

 

Kevin's still feel dizzy through the drink he drank with the other UKISS in the bar.They've been celebrating their comeback for their new album causing him to forget about the special day with you.After his small arguement with you,he slumped his body on the couch and trying to ease some dizziness from his drunkenness.But then he heard a soft whisper in his ear.He feel it was you but he kept closing his eyes ti her what you're saying.

 

"I know that I'm not the perfect girlfriend for you,Kevin.But I tried all of my best.I'm sorry for being a burden to you.I will now going to do what you want.I guess I have to let you go now.You know I still love you,right?*sigh* I love you oppa.Annyeong."he felt a pang in his heart and when he felt your soft lips on his forehead,he felt like going to cry.And then he heard the door been closed.He immediately opened his eyes and then ruffled his head.

"What the did I done?" He asked himself guiltily. He opened the front door as he saw you walking through the hallway crying.He felt guilty so he quickly run towards you and give you a backhug.

 "Baby Please,Don't go.I'm sorry.I didn't mean to say those words to you.You know I was drunk so I don't know what doing and even what I say.Just please Jagi, Don't leave me.You're the only one I have in my life."He said while crying then continued."I'm so stupid to hurt you like this.I'm so sorry baby.Please forgive me."He said while sobbing.You softened and brushed his tears."I'm so sorry that I forgot our Anniversary,baby.I-its just I can't escape from them."you smiled.

"Its ok oppa.Just don't get drunk again."He nodded.

"Will you come back to me?"you smiled then nodded. He smiled then Hugged you.

"Happy anniversary,Baby" He whispered.

"Happy anniversary,oppa" 

 



 

Wahhh...Internet here in our house sure is so slow...I gort really annoyed with this. By the way,Do you like the story, my dear readers? Please COMMENT...SUBSCRIBE And UPVOTE...Thanks for Subscribing...  

 

Here's Love Kevin Baby for you guys...

  tumblr_m13xg3MNjU1qcbp5c.gif

 

   tumblr_n3iz7vjqOq1sxb9xjo1_250.gif    

tumblr_n3imenf9vx1szrzkso1_500.jpg

With My BTS Bias Jimin and leader Rapmon.

tumblr_n3hgi1wAxz1sxb9xjo1_500.gif

tumblr_n3hgi1wAxz1sxb9xjo2_500.gif